Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok FG has come and gone...DAZZLINGS PLEASE

Summer Wish

Dont get me wrong, FG was a great film, Sunny goes full circle and is clearly an Alicorn, loved the film.

That said...I NEED ADAGIO BACK!

Come on Hasbro stop DBZing for a second and give our Sirens back!! Please! Ive never seen a fanbase jump on a villians bandwagon like it has with those 3!

Can we at least get an update on them? Where they are etc...you sorta just had them run off, shoot they could be starving for all we know.

• Brohoof 2

This is why I love fanfiction. The Sirens are doing great in my headcannon and are currently all being shipped with Sunset Shimmer.

Until Hasbro comes in and blows headcanon to pieces with new canon that contradicts it. Hehe.

I think that currently Hasbro does not have any plans to include the Dazzlings in future Equestria Girls films because they thought that they were a one off villain compared to Sunset Shimmer who appeared in all three of the films.

But for now we have the fanfiction of them and our imagination on where they can go next. For example I think that The Dazzlings could look back at their defeat by the Rainbooms and try to improve from that point as they sung great in Rainbow Rocks.