searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

I pick hard. Copper would want them to show their true extent, because he'll show his full extent to them.

Okay, then; location set is the Dream Palace. On the moon. :sunbutt:  I'll get on that rather soon. :lol:

By the way, is anyone ready to start one of the fights with Wilhelm that are lined up?

It'd be pretty funny if EWS and Rebilac crashed Wilhelm and Annette's lunch to drag them off to the arena for the fight.

As of right now, 9/10's of your roster fights involve me. :lol:  I have my own battle to run through, though, so I can't start another one until it's finished, as per rules. Provided no one has stepped up after the fact, though, i'll gladly throw Fluttershy your way. :kindness:

Okay, then; location set is the Dream Palace. On the moon. :sunbutt:  I'll get on that rather soon. :lol:

As of right now, 9/10's of your roster fights involve me. :lol:  I have my own battle to run through, though, so I can't start another one until it's finished, as per rules. Provided no one has stepped up after the fact, though, i'll gladly throw Fluttershy your way. :kindness:

Ah, of course. Forgot about Copper asking to get drop-bucked into high Sol orbit.

(I would normally say "Poor Fluttershy" here, but I have the oddest feeling I should be saying "Poor ponies about to get smacked by collateral damage.")

^ Don't worry about it.  Copper has the Alicorn Essence, meaning that, while he's not an alicorn, his body will withstand anything that an alicorn can.

@@Fractured

Should be interesting as to how this plays out.  :)

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

well, i havent really updated his profile, so ill explain here.

Zenru is part of the Swiftwing family, one thats been around since the Tribe days. back then, the Swiftwing line was the same as the other pegasi--just as fast, just as strong, just as skilled. but somewhere along the line early on, they started to react more...feverishly, to threats that presented themselves to the pegasus Tribe. they started to be the first on the scene of danger, the first ones to jump into battle....and even among the first ponies that pioneered the use of bladed weapons. 

now, as the family itself started to overwork themselves to be able to react to dangers, as a result, evolution started to take it's effect. they started out, as an utterly mundane pegasus line. but through dedication (and lots of battles with threats), they started to get faster...the battles got easier, as time went on. their skill at using weapons increased, exponentially. they rose in respect, and admiration, so much so that by time the Alicorns came along to rule the by-then-united ponies, the Swiftwings were prized for their speed.

almost every descendant from the line joined the royal guard--and in turn, rose through the ranks exceptionally fast. it would be hard to name a single Swiftwing that didnt excel in combat. And even through all this, they only continued to evolve, almost constantly, to present day. 

Zenru, who has inherited the gift the Swiftwings have worked so hard to create themselves more then anyone else in his line, has proven himself to be the fastest, of all.

TL; DR

he's basically pony-pacifist-sonic-the-hedgehog

2uyqhld.jpg

(edited)

@@Fractured

Hope you don't mind me turning Copper into Super Strikes, because I have to even the playing field one way or another.

Edited by Unstoppable Luck

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

(edited)

Okay, just a few problems with your last post:

1) There's at least a dozen of those tendrils heading for Copper's location(Probably more like twenty). They also spread out into multiple directions, specifically to avoid being destroyed all at once. A single focused magic attack is not going to destroy them all.

2) This isn't your ordinary, bog standard darkness that Copper's in. It's magic based, and actively repels light from anywhere within its source; all of it. You could be a highly trained in the art of night combat, or have night vision goggles, or even be a cat; you still wouldn't be able to see through it. :blink:

Edited by Fractured

@DwhitetheGamer

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough on the last post, but that technique was supposed to be just a straight attack in a defensive stance, not a series of slashes. Sorry for the confusion. :lol:

(edited)

@DwhitetheGamer

I should mention that there's actually quite a bit of lore going on in this fight.

The sword Luna is using is one that was forged during a war long before this time. Crafted out of the rarest of materials, and forged with the most powerful of enchantments, it was made specifically for the purpose of killing an immortal. Creating a weapon so powerful, just unsheathing it would cause steel to rust, and the earth around it to die. A cut would corrode the flesh of those attacked by it, causing them to slowly freeze and rot due to the magic's effects.

Of course, now, it's little more than a sword used specifically for the purposes of competition and training. Most of its power has been gone since the sister's sealed off the bulk of their power (and then keep the rest suppressed under most circumstances, though that's another story altogether), and even then, Luna keeps the rest of it contained using her own magic. It's only special property currently is that it never rusts, or breaks. So, like most ultra-special swords, really. :lol:

The spiked chains that Luna used in this fight are actually a variant of a spell that she borrowed from her sister (Celestia's favorite one, incidentally): Binding Lights (Binding Darkness here, because...Luna.). It wraps enemies up in chains made of pure light (or darkness), and gradually saps their energy. Just a general all purpose spell that has a low energy cost, and is particularly useful for non-lethal encounters, hence why Celestia likes it so much. And why it's been used so much, with even Twilight pulling that out to use in her match against Trixie, earlier on in this RP.

The orbs that Luna used earlier on in this fight are also a variant of one of Celestia's moves. The attack in question is a spell that eats all of the darkness in a surrounding area, enhances its power, then spits it back out at the user's calling, altering the light intensity of the terrain in the process. Technically, it's a spell that's meant to be used outside, or at night, which would make it much more powerful, for reasons above, but Luna obviously thought there would be enough darkness here to make it effective. And it didn't do quite bad, all things considered.

Shadow Dancing is the name of a style Luna invented back during the war times, earning her the name The Dancing Shadow. It involves using magic to set and maintain a slew of teleport coordinates in a particular area, then moving between them, without pause in movement. It's coordinated at the same time with disturbingly fast blade rushes, giving the impression that one's fighting phantoms. Or, in some cases, that one's fighting multiple Luna's at once. A very useful tactic, since you could scare an entire platoon of soldiers away, without ever injuring anyone on the field.

Edited by Fractured

(edited)

Yo, mask-dude, would you mind if I took some liberty as to who crafted Raze's sword?

I'm planning mini-arc, but I didn't think that taking control of your dude's sword would be very cool. XD so I'm jus' askin' permission

Fair warning: im gonna take a LOOOOOOT of liberty, as to who made it, it's capabilities, ect. XD

Edited by P-Jay

2uyqhld.jpg

@@Fractured

I haz an image of what Super Strikes looks like.  Here it is.   :P  Blame Crescent for this.   :umad:

sig-4532504.Q9SzrVI.png

Wow... that's actually pretty boss (those mane trails, though... :o ).

(edited)

Yo, mask-dude, would you mind if I took some liberty as to who crafted Raze's sword?

I'm planning mini-arc, but I didn't think that taking control of your dude's sword would be very cool. XD so I'm jus' askin' permission

Fair warning: im gonna take a LOOOOOOT of liberty, as to who made it, it's capabilities, ect. XD

Edited by P-Jay

2uyqhld.jpg