searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Everypony, But especially the ones thta were waiting for a reply, l am sorry it took me a while to get my post going. There have been troubles at home l am now rid off and, although l cannot guarantee that l can check every day, l promise to keep a tighter response-time to this RP. l LOVE IT SO FAR AND AM ANXIOUS TO MEET THE OTHERS IN BANGCOLT!!!

First off, l have a statement/question for all:

Some royal guards will join the fight in Bangcolt arena. Now, if you have any characters competing in the arena or simply as a socialpone here in Bangcolt that has a bad history with royalty (e.g. being a fugitive, having a questionable reputation, yadayada), then be aware that the guards may find out about that. If you want to mention this as a response to this post or anywhere in the future, then you MAY do so.

...and then a question for the person(s) responsible for maintaining the first thread:

​l would like to ask, for the sake of information, that the Charactersheets provided in the earlier post l've made are displayed on the first thread so that others can read them as well, if they have/want to. It is possible for me to link them again in a future post, if that is necessary, but l would like to have this fixed sooner rather than later.

My OC's: Silver Snow, Demiro Desertstorm, Diamond Rustscythe

If you ever feel sad, come to me. l always have hugs and cookies for you (or both, if you want) <3

SilverBannerSig.png
Sig made by:  Kyoshi

@Fractured

Hey, so I was thinking of having a mini-arc type thing between Raze and the princesses, that has something to do with Raze's backstory. Wanna hear it?

Go ahead. It'll be interesting to have another arc running here in Bangcolt. :lol:

Go ahead. It'll be interesting to have another arc running here in Bangcolt. :lol:

So this is all on Raze's character page, basically he was a Royal Guard before, one of the Royal princesses' most trusted bodyguards, before a jealous guard framed him for stealing money from the kingdom's reserves and kicked him out. He didn't mind before, as he always wanted to leave, but after having a long time to think about it, he's a bit mad that the princesses would think that he would when they trusted him so much, and also for losing the honor of being a Royal Guard. Now that he knows they are in Bangcolt, he wants to retake the honor he had lost by fighting and defeating the princesses.

TL;DR: Raze wants to fight and beat the princesses to regain his honor.

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

@,

Which one does he want to fight? You know Fractured only controls half of the princesses, and he is in LA right now, so perhaps I could ease his workload. :P

@@Silver Snow,

Sure, I'll bug J.R over it XD

Luna first, if he wins, then Twilight, then Celestia.

Luna first, if he wins, then Twilight, then Celestia.

An odd order. In point of fact, Luna and Celestia are both stronger than Twi, though if it makes personal sense, I understand. Also, i'm perfectly fine to post, even in L.A., though it may be a bit slower than what your used to. Which is one every two days or so, otherwise perfectly average for me. :blink: 

@

I went with Luna first just to test Copper's strength in his super form.  And since Luna stated that physical ability would see a fair match with Twi, then he should be able to grow even more to match with the princesses.  Hell, even Discord if he trained hard enough.

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

(edited)

An odd order. In point of fact, Luna and Celestia are both stronger than Twi, though if it makes personal sense, I understand. Also, i'm perfectly fine to post, even in L.A., though it may be a bit slower than what your used to. Which is one every two days or so, otherwise perfectly average for me. :blink:

It's mainly due to the fact that Raze saw Luna first, so he doesn't know that the others are there.

Anyways, now that I got your permission, I'll just post now.

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask

It's mainly due to the fact that Raze saw Luna first, so he doesn't know that the others are there.

Anyways, now that I got your permission, I'll just post now.

Are you expecting someone to play the receptionist, or are you working that out yourself? And, further question; does this mean you're leaving arena up to Luna's choice? (i.e. me?)

Are you expecting someone to play the receptionist, or are you working that out yourself? And, further question; does this mean you're leaving arena up to Luna's choice? (i.e. me?)

I was thinking you would play the receptionist. And yes, let the princess decide.

Ok, we shall wait until then,...P-B & Jay.

.................swear to god..........

*twirls straw disinterestedly*

Y'all suck...XD

we all cant be god's gift to the world like you. XD

2uyqhld.jpg

@@J.R.,

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ironblade-r8784

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dust-devil-r9542

I'm entering Dusty and Iron here. They're my most combat-worthy little horses, I think. I might add more if I get to writing them down.

They both look good. You're in. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic