searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

(edited)

I suppose now I can set up my other characters for review, although I think a couple of you have already played with them before o3o

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/topaz-r5125Who wants to come to the city to work as a referee

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snowstorm-r1613Who wants to live the life, gettin the fame, winnin the fights o3o

@@Unicorncob, Did my surprise work? Did I do gud? o3o 

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

@,

"Oh, I don't doubt that, but I'm certain that I can make more friends with your skull than you will with mine," Agririon retorted with a grin. "But who is to say... you haven't been frolicking? Even if in your frolicking you manage to beat aside a few pansies. Why, I bet there isn't even one person here who has given you a genuine challenge." He stood up and bowed. "Care to give me a... demonstration of superior judgement?"

Yep, as soon as snowstorm joins the RP he's going to gravitate toward this character.

You got gud o3o

Ide liek 2 thanck thi ecodamy
  • Brohoof 2

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Still waiting for my character to be approved even though both GMs have played with him before

That's fine, then; you pass by me, as far as i'm concerned. Now the only thing left is the tryout with Guts, who'll be on shortly, and then you're in. Simple.  :D

So, when is this Guts going to show up?

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

So, when is this Guts going to show up?

Right now, actually. Sorry about that! I run a tight schedule between my job and posts, so I'll have to beg your forgiveness. The DMs have asked me to hold tryouts within private messaging, so expect me to contact you shortly after the post I am working on is finished. If it is not done within the hour, however, you will still be contacted.

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Right now, actually. Sorry about that! I run a tight schedule between my job and posts, so I'll have to beg your forgiveness. The DMs have asked me to hold tryouts within private messaging, so expect me to contact you shortly after the post I am working on is finished. If it is not done within the hour, however, you will still be contacted.

Did you see my post about adding Snowstorm and Topaz to the RP? It's you and Fractured who approve characters, right?

@crispy fries

So how battles work here is this, in simple format:

-One contestants (RP'er) chooses to fight another, or both choose to fight, etc. Always with options to decline (though "bosses," located on the front page, cannot decline a match).

-Once that settled, both of you agree to a stage that best fits your respective OC's. And you don't have to be picky about that; sky's the limit, and we rip stages off of video games, media, etc. all the time.

-From there, you both make your way to the stage. I introduce you guys, and then you both throw down to your heart's content. :D

Oh, and something else. For those who are enjoying SOL, or are stuck in one place and can't logically make it to the arena, there's the option of making a second post with a character you already have in the RP, that takes you directly to the fight, while not interfering with what you're currently doing. A way of having your cake, and eating it, too. :P  Only condition for that is that once the fight itself ends, so does the second group of posts with that character. No going around and meeting yourself in SOL, unfortunately, though wouldn't that be strange? :blink:

Still waiting for my character to be approved even though both GMs have played with him before

I haven't, actually. :P  Let's see...

-Snowstorm's bizarre

-Topaz is hilarious

And both of them seem nice enough, and don't raise any red flags. This is GM Fractured, giving you the A-ok. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

@crispy fries

So how battles work here is this, in simple format:

-One contestants (RP'er) chooses to fight another, or both choose to fight, etc. Always with options to decline (though "bosses," located on the front page, cannot decline a match).

-Once that settled, both of you agree to a stage that best fits your respective OC's. And you don't have to be picky about that; sky's the limit, and we rip stages off of video games, media, etc. all the time.

-From there, you both make your way to the stage. I introduce you guys, and then you both throw down to your heart's content. :D

Oh, and something else. For those who are enjoying SOL, or are stuck in one place and can't logically make it to the arena, there's the option of making a second post with a character you already have in the RP, that takes you directly to the fight, while not interfering with what you're currently doing. A way of having your cake, and eating it, too. :P  Only condition for that is that once the fight itself ends, so does the second group of posts with that character. No going around and meeting yourself in SOL, unfortunately, though wouldn't that be strange? :blink:

I haven't, actually. :P  Let's see...

-Snowstorm's bizarre

-Topaz is hilarious

And both of them seem nice enough, and don't raise any red flags. This is GM Fractured, giving you the A-ok. ^_^

you must not be who I thought you were. I've been on this site since 2013 and so many of my friends have changed their names so many times I get confused o3o

Did you see my post about adding Snowstorm and Topaz to the RP? It's you and Fractured who approve characters, right?

Nope XD. I'm just the improvised safety net. Just for when we need to avoid things like the last little incident.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Nope XD. I'm just the improvised safety net. Just for when we need to avoid things like the last little incident.

>the last little incident

>the last little incident

....... Okay, you got me there. Huge incident.

2l7vqa.jpg

wot

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't know if you saw that, but I think it is best that we do not talk about it. XD

2l7vqa.jpg

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't know if you saw that, but I think it is best that we do not talk about it. XD

o3o
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm not convinced the alicorn was a good idea

Oh I'm not either. I think it's potentially the worst idea...

*thinks of recent events*

You know what. How bad it could it be? :lol:

Whoever the Alicorn OC owner is, I kid, I kid, I assure you. 

Also, since I can't find the motivation to work on FIMfiction, is anyone wanting to do anything. As I have asked for like, the last nine years :lol:

Edited by Tacoma
  • Brohoof 1

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

Anyway. Anyone in or around the bar can interact with Snowstorm. He's axious to speak his mind to the first person who talks to him and this is the first time I've ever played him drunk

@@Fractured, is there an arena chairman of someone for Topaz to interact with about getting the job and learning the fight rules?

@@Literally Snails,

Um, Arena chairman. I can help out, but you'll need to clarify.

right now I just need to know who and where the Chairman is right now and Topaz will take care of the rest

right now I just need to know who and where the Chairman is right now and Topaz will take care of the rest

There's actually not a chairman, to be honest. Announcements were sorta controlled by randomly, by whoever so wanted to do them. First the princesses, then Discord, then an overexcited filly with a megaphone an automated system...

So, under the circumstances, we can do one of two things:

1) We can create a chairman, and go from there (though i'm hardly sure how that would work myself, unfortunately :o ).

2) We can just give her the job as a pre-hand, and just assume that she already has the job. Much easier, in my opinion, though being the RP'er here, it's your choice. :please:

There's actually not a chairman, to be honest. Announcements were sorta controlled by randomly, by whoever so wanted to do them. First the princesses, then Discord, then an overexcited filly with a megaphone an automated system...

So, under the circumstances, we can do one of two things:

1) We can create a chairman, and go from there (though i'm hardly sure how that would work myself, unfortunately :o ).

2) We can just give her the job as a pre-hand, and just assume that she already has the job. Much easier, in my opinion, though being the RP'er here, it's your choice. :please:

Topaz is used to the dark tournament, which is very very different from these. I was hoping for a chance for her to learn the rules and hopefully have some hilarious misunderstandings. o3o

Also, I can't wait for someone to interact with Snowstorm so I can have him do some drunk rambling o3o