Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If i could become invisible...

Kenshiro

First i'd scare the living shite out of my friends, then i'd toll the barrister at the coffee shop by ordering something and making the cup flout around probably confuse a few more people, do that until i found something interesting to do.

• Brohoof 4

I'd have some fun with it screwing with people's heads. Disappearing when someone turns away only to reappear right beside them or in a completely different spot out of their vision. Nothing malicious or obvious though like "flying" objects around the room. Although... I might be tempted to play a piano while invisible.

• Brohoof 5

Invisibility? Oh! heheh! ;D Nah, I'm joking.

If I was invisible, I'd probably act like a haunting entity in someone's house and do a demon's voice to scare the living Cheerios out of them.

Or just catch them asleep and drag them out of the bed. Either way, it'll probably give them a heart attack. XD.

Wait, is that bad?..

• Brohoof 4

Cause a lot of damage to everything

To build new for exchange old ones =)

I would go and stop all the crimes in the world... no just joking I'll touch boobs =)

How would you do that alone =)=)=)

• Brohoof 3

Invisibility? Oh! heheh! ;D Nah, I'm joking.

If I was invisible, I'd probably act like a haunting entity in someone's house and do a demon's voice to scare the living Cheerios out of them.

Or just catch them asleep and drag them out of the bed. Either way, it'll probably give them a heart attack. XD.

Wait, is that bad?..

Like the paranormal activity ? =)

• Brohoof 2