MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

My first dream was me in Minecraft and pinkie pie and fluttershy came out greeted me.The second one was that I had an argument with a brony in public about who was best pony

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I had a dream that my brother and i were earth ponies and my other brother was a unicorn. I REALLY wanted to be a pegasis and i asked my brother to poof me a set of wings. He refused even though i knew he could so i kept begging and begging until he pushed me out of his room. Then my other brother walked in and asked for wings and he walked out with a whole new set of wings! I was furious and i trudged in and then after fighting a bit, he bucked me in the face and i woke up.

It IS kind of cool how the knock to the head was what woke you up.

Damn it, I ask nicely for a pony dream every night, and all I get are dreams involving me going to faraway lands, launching 400 ft. over the ocean, or running up a building -_- . One day, one day....

At least you get awesome dreams like that. I'm usually just watching stuff happen as opposed to doing them. Ironically I wouldn't mind watching stuff . . . if IT WAS IN EQUESTRIA! Seriously. Can't I just sit on a bench and watch the day roll by? I'm not asking for much. Just to watch one of Zecora's rare sojourns for ingredients, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rolling around doing random stuff, Ditzy flying on her mail rounds and crashing into things. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR? :angry:

At least you get awesome dreams like that. I'm usually just watching stuff happen as opposed to doing them. Ironically I wouldn't mind watching stuff . . . if IT WAS IN EQUESTRIA! Seriously. Can't I just sit on a bench and watch the day roll by? I'm not asking for much. Just to watch one of Zecora's rare sojourns for ingredients, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rolling around doing random stuff, Ditzy flying on her mail rounds and crashing into things. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR? :angry:

Funny how I just got my first pony dream last night. It was mostly indirect, yet it still counts. I was just flying through the skies, using balloons as wings, everyone was watching in awe, and I flew past the Statue of Liberty, but instead it looked like Rainbow Dash. I think I even said "It just got 20% cooler" after that :lol:

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Last night (more like VERY early this morning, but that's when I always get dreams), I had one of those lucid dreams where I'm lying in my bed, and everything in my room is normal - except myself.

I was lying sideways and suddenly felt breathing against my chest and neck. I looked down, expecting my usual demon or a monster... but there was a little earth pony instead.

Filly or colt, I'll never know, and I couldn't make out any colors (coat, hair, eyes) either. I just recall it was half-asleep, drowsily gazing up into my eyes, each breath peacefully puffing against my throat.

I'm glad I'm putting this here and not on YellingAssholes Forums. Those trolls would've started calling me creepy and a zoophile, without even stepping back and thinking about it.

• Brohoof 2

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

I've been experiencing a dream where I was in the body of my OC, Capio, a stallion unicorn. I was visiting Twilight in her library and we talked about things I can't remember, probably books and topic on magic. I don't know quite HOW it happened but at some point Twilight simply pinned me down on the couch and kissed me. She was blushing deeply and the rest of the dream was mostly her and I cuddling on a pillow in front of the fireplace. Until my alarm woke me up.

I hate my alarm clock sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Signa-2.jpg

I had a couple dreams involveing ponies

The last one I had involveing them was that in the dream...........A parent of mine asked me to go out and collect newspapers from around the neighborehood to use for something, and so I went out and started doing so, but just when I got out, I noticed my next door neighbore just happened to be leaveing their house at the same time too, when I got a good look of my neighbore, it was apparently Princess Luna, and she had headphones in her ears listioning to music, I did call out for her as she was starting to walk down the sidewalk, but she diden't hear me, so I just went on twords what I was doing.........What happens after that, well, dosen't quite relate to ponys as far as I remember

It isn't a great story really, but I had a dream that at least acknowledged ponies this past week. Long story short, there was a library with a dedicated Pony section (this library was also open very late), and I was quite pleased with this discovery.

According to some survey somewhere, most like Rainbow Dash. Was not expecting that result but I suppose it makes sense.

(edited)

I've been experiencing a dream where I was in the body of my OC, Capio, a stallion unicorn. I was visiting Twilight in her library and we talked about things I can't remember, probably books and topic on magic. I don't know quite HOW it happened but at some point Twilight simply pinned me down on the couch and kissed me. She was blushing deeply and the rest of the dream was mostly her and I cuddling on a pillow in front of the fireplace. Until my alarm woke me up.

I hate my alarm clock sometimes.

You lucky son of a gun! That must have felt . . . nice.

I have had some, let's say, 'interesting' dreams involving ponies ;)

Why God? Why do my fellow bronies get to enjoy the warmth of their true love's when I get Iron Will playing rodeo clown?! WHY?! :angry: I have only one question. Which dream was the best? Who? Where? (Okay that's three, still.)

My first pony dream was just me walking around for about 5 seconds. I want more!

Man INCEPTION was right. Dreams are the worst kind of drug! Whoever doesn't have them wants them, and whoever does have them it's never enough. I don't even use any kind of substance and I can see it! Edited by Steelquill

I dreamt about an opressive Celestia and a grey, grittty-feeling Equestria. I'll expand on it with a novice fan-fiction. Ponies like that sorta thing, no?

(edited)

I had a dream Human rainbow dash was at my school and I was the only one who liked her xD

Their loss, I say! Did you talk her? Hehe That actually sounds like a question you would ask someone by their locker. Edited by Steelquill

Their loss, I say! Did you talk her? Hehe That actually sounds like a question you would ask someone by their locker.

Unfortunately it wasn't a lucid dream, thus I had no control over my actions, if it was on the other hand...

Yeah I don't need to explain

• Brohoof 1

lQur2.png

siggy by PixiGlow

(edited)

Had a dream yesterday morning involving me and AJ. For some reason she is the only pony whom I have dreams about...a sign perhaps?

Yeah, you know what you want in a lady! Tell me, when you dream about her, does it involve anything like . . . this?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT31ZeCNdBw

Or something more like this?

Unfortunately it wasn't a lucid dream, thus I had no control over my actions, if it was on the other hand...

Yeah I don't need to explain

YES YOU DO! IN GRAPHIC DETAIL! :D I'm just kidding, but I know what you mean. :lol: Edited by Steelquill
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, you know what you want in a lady! Tell me, when you dream about her, does it involve anything like . . . this?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT31ZeCNdBw

No it doesn't. I really wouldn't want to get into too much detail...they are my dreams and mine alone.

Edited by Chigens

My signature broke

sad.png

I've had a pony dream before, but sadly it was a nightmare (sorta, it was weird. Freaked me out though, luckily i woke up). Anyway hopefully i'll get lucky one of these days and have another more pleasant pony dream.

~L.F.E.~