Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

So who here's had an interesting dream involving everyone's favorite ponies?

I'm not implying that it's all we ever dream about, but it would make for a fascinating read if you just took a moment to type it out.

post-4-0-04286300-1317631420_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I listened to winter wrap up like a hundred times one day, then I dreamt the damn song all night and had it stuck in my head for a second day in a row.

• Brohoof 19

I dreamed that I was showing MLP:FiM to my brother. We watched Sonic Rainboom (well, the end of it at least) and Rainbow Dash flew out of the TV and over our heads. It was like a hologram or something. :blink:

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 10

I don't really remember any of my dreams anymore, and I don't often dream about things like My Little Pony anyway.

Knowing my psyche I'd probably be committing ponycide so maybe it's better that I don't dream about those guys, then.

I rarely dream. When I do have dreams they're always too faint for me to remember. I have had one pony related dream but all I can recall is a hazy image of Rainbow Dash, so it's nothing very noteworthy.

• Brohoof 2

I was walking around Ponyville but where were all the ponies? I walk into Sugarcube corner and all of a sudden SURPRISE a surprise party by Pinkie and we played many games, talked with everypony, and had so much fun. Then I woke up to a disappointing human world.

• Brohoof 12

I watched the first episode followed by an episode of The Big Bang Theory, whilst also playing the Equestria mod for Victioria II. Not too surprisingly I dreamt that Sheldon was a pony general in Equestria (California) ordering his armies South to fight the Mexicans, but the pegasus commanders were rebelling against the senseless slaughter...

• Brohoof 7

A while ago I had a dream that I met Celestia. The whole dream was weird and mostly didn't involve ponies, but the parts that did were awesome. Also, I got to be a pegasus for a little bit, which was amazing.

• Brohoof 3

Once when I was sick, I'd been watching MLP and Avatar: The Last Airbender all day. The dream result? A massive grimdark nightmare, about evil ponies with element-bending abilities, destroying the Earth, killing several innocent non-bender ponies (including myself) in the process. Gory, monstrous and generally horrifying. Worst thing was, everytime I went back to sleep after waking up, the dream came back. :(

• Brohoof 3

I had a dream that I was transported into Equestria as a pony, and Twilight and I had to fight off groups of zombie Parasprites. That's all I'm saying since it was pretty graphic.

• Brohoof 7

I don't dream often. The closest thing that I had to a dream was when I let my mind wander free.

I was some sort of vigilante, still human, running from the law. It was some mix between the Question and Batman, so I was leaping from houses. Then the ponies caught up with me, but were unable to stop me. I escaped to some sort of hidden lair, wondering why I was in that world, when Twilight stabbed me with her horn and killed me.

I know I've been having a lot of pony dreams lately, but I can't remember details.

Except that each dream had a moment where me and either Dash or Twilight would get in trouble for partying in the streets. -_- Why one of those two, I'm not sure.

I dreamt that I woke up and looked towards the door of my bedroom and Fluttershy was just peeking round, but went when she saw me. At least I think it was a dream...

I rarely dream. When I do have dreams they're always too faint for me to remember. I have had one pony related dream but all I can recall is a hazy image of Rainbow Dash, so it's nothing very noteworthy.

Name: Pinkie Pie.

Dream: A hazy imgage of rainbow dash...

CUPCAKES D=

• Brohoof 5

I dreamed a dream so pretty last night, probably inspired by watching Silence of the Lambs right before bed and generally just being on this site all day. I showed up all Trixie-like, introducing myself as the Great and Powerful ♏arina, flaunting my talents and acting superior to other people. Except I wasn't magical. I was a psychologist. I was Pony Hannibal Lecter.

Except I was pretty unsuccessful because talking Pinkie into swallowing her own tongue using her tongue to block the air passage of the throat or otherwise ending her meaningless life proved to be too much for ♏e.

Turns out my post from the first page about ponycide wasn't too far off. I just wasn't Hannibal enough to do so.

Edited by Spider's Claw