Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

That's not even the best dream I've ever had. That was on the more random side, I've actually had some epic as hell dreams, on the level of me being a hero saving the world from a giant dimension-crossing demon in a canyon over a jungle with a sunset on the end while being able to see the other dimension around (that's right around, not behind) him because the portal is distorting the area around this demon which is taller than the cliffs. As the hero I had to stop an energy blast it was shooting into the ground, otherwise it would have destroyed the earth.

...I have epic dreams. :P

Whoops, just realized I put this in the wrong forum. This should be in Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

... I don't have dreams...

Same, life sucks :(

This is also good, in a way. As i kid i use to suffer from a recuring nightmare about a giant mantis chasing me through some mine shafts and if it caught me the dream seemed to end... Doesent sound that scary now, but it use to stop me from wanting to go to sleep, like the freddy kruger films :(

Ive never had epic dreams before though, ill try and watch some DBZ before bed :lol:

Edited by BronyPolo138

I get pony dreams every now and then, but most of the time they go from Ponies to Pokemon, then I'm going to space, and finishes with me finding Bigfoot, so I'm always getting weird dreams, but by the time I wake up I forgot about them

Whoops, just realized I put this in the wrong forum. This should be in Sugarcube Corner.

And then this gets turned into an episode! :P

But a Wiimote with a lightsaber... such things exist.

post-377-0-21516900-1325231493_thumb.jpg

Well kinda anyway.

Now Celestia just has to go into Wal-Mart, pick one of these things up and go beat the Dark Lord upside his head for an hour and your dream will become a reality!

• Brohoof 1

I am also super jealous. When I do remember my dreams they're always crazy stories about battling enormous tunneling insects beneath the Earth, or living on the planet 100,000 years in the future, where the entire planet's surface is now covered in water and people have adapted to living in underwater domes. No ponies yet.

• Brohoof 1

I am also super jealous. When I do remember my dreams they're always crazy stories about battling enormous tunneling insects beneath the Earth, or living on the planet 100,000 years in the future, where the entire planet's surface is now covered in water and people have adapted to living in underwater domes. No ponies yet.

No need to be jelly, that is still the same type of dreams I have usually. I've only had like two pony dreams, the other one I don't remember. Most of my dreams are like this one.

My dreams are usually just ordinary life, except nothing's ordinary and everything is weird. Stuff like my oven randomly glowing or HECU soldiers from Half-Life appearing in my house. Unfortunately i never remember very much of them.