Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Summer: Golden Age of Bronies

Doctor XFizzle

I honestly feel now that Season 2 is done, this summer will be the Golden Age of the Brony fandom.

Fan animations are becoming increasingly popular and are well done and will gain more prominence

MLP video games should be nearing their completion and release

Songs have been ahead of the curve, but they will continue to be produced at a high rate

Like the songs, fan art has always been there and will also continue to be made

This summer should make everyone more proud of the community and even more excited for Season 3 than we were for Season 2 last summer.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 8

Season 3 will probably start in the summer also. This is a great time to be a brony, the community still growing season 3 is in production, games and animations are being finished aswell. I can't wait! it'll probably only be weeks from each other!

I Can't wait! :)

Edited by TagTeamCast

I honestly feel now that Season 2 is done, this summer will be the Golden Age of the Brony fandom.

Fan animations are becoming increasingly popular and are well done and will gain more prominence

MLP video games should be nearing their completion and release

Songs have been ahead of the curve, but they will continue to be produced at a high rate

Like the songs, fan art has always been there and will also continue to be made

This summer should make everyone more proud of the community and even more excited for Season 3 than we were for Season 2 last summer.

Thoughts?

Yes, I've mentioned this in one of my threads, I believe. You're definitely right.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/13570-why-mlp-fan-works-are-or-can-be-successful/

Tis a good feeling, ain't it? Hopefully this means I'll have fun stuff to look forward to, besides all the summer prep work I'll have to do.

I for one can't wait for dem pony games ^^

After all this fandom increasing I'd say the writers of the show have been hard at work with some of our ideas! This probably means we'll see more of what we want. I sure hope I can last until the next season. :blink:

There was a time of darkness....

A time where war divided the internet...

Haters condemned everything... trolls terrorized the lands...

It was during this time that a spark lit up. A spark of hope, of tolerance, of love and kindness.

This spark was My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magical.

Those who saw the spark found joy in it, and started spreading it, but the Haters wouldn't allow that.

The Spark grew weaker and weaker, and it seemed the bronies were destined to fail...

Then, a miracle. In a burst of flames and might, the spark rose once again! Season 2 had started, and bronies were more powerful than ever!!

Bronies, there will be a day when the spark goes out, when we shall fail, when all will be lost.

But this.

Is not.

THAT DAY!!!

• Brohoof 1

As immature as this sounds:

We should actually try to put together some sort of online Brony bash event this summer to gain more pub for the site.

But this.

Is not.

THAT DAY!!!

ALLONS-Y!!

I'm going to have to agree, I believe the amount of members joining will increase 20% this summer time!

As immature as this sounds:

BRONY DOMINATION 2012

HOSTED BY MLPFORUMS

Spring of 2013:

".... And thus, the majority of the internet was conquered by the great, supreme overlord known as Feld0 and his great subjects."

• Brohoof 1

We're going to see alot of

new ep spoiler

remixes of the songs in the wedding episodes

Golden age implies downfall after the summer ends. I'd like to see 2012 as the golden year of the Bronies, or even this as the golden decade.

Golden age implies downfall after the summer ends. I'd like to see 2012 as the golden year of the Bronies, or even this as the golden decade.

With it being third season I definitely won't be surprised if it started to fall during Spring of next year.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The community has to decline inevitably, it's up to us, the fans, to delay it as much as possible by continuously pushing the envelope when it comes to creativity and innovation. If Season 3 is indeed the final season, I can see the decline starting sometime during it. Once that season is over, it'll spike (heh) back up a little but not to the apex we might see this summer.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

With it being third season I definitely won't be surprised if it started to fall during Spring of next year.

The key phrase was "I'd like to". I actually agree with Doctor XFizzle in his statement that it will probably hit it's peak this Summer.

• Brohoof 1

That's why I don't wont this as the golden age. I would like the golden age to be if a movie were to happen, which they SHOULD make. If it were to happen, I want Brad Bird to direct it. He directed the Incredibles, Ratatouille, and Mission: Impossible 4, and I love all those movies. Still, I consider this an age of prosperity for the community, but I want this "golden age" to come much later, so the supposed "downfall" (Or age of slowing down) would also happen later.

And it's very likely its this summer that the forums hits post #500,000 lol. Probably a guarantee

That's a credible extrapolation considering that the number of users on the Forums is increasing at a rather high rate. The popularity of Feld0's site speaks for itself, really, and will continue to do so. :lol:

• Brohoof 1