Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your saddest Brony experience

Grtxkkyz

There are plenty of sad MLP non-canon things out there.For example i read My Little Dashie and Bittersweet and had trouble holding back my tears.Watching these two videos also nearly made me cry like a baby

Realizing that somewhere in the world, there is someone twisted enough to write Sweet Apple Massacre...

T'was a dark day for me.

Oh, and this made me want to cry:

Posted Image

Edited by Gingerpotato

Memories bring feelings in me more then sadness. My Little Dashie made me feel sad internally, and although I have never cried to fan material, these two song brought out the most emotion from me.

The pony sex comic Japan released... It made me so sad that... I was like..."How could the Japanese do this to us!" Wait, didn't I write about this in another topic similiar to this one?

...and this thread turned into "the saddest thing you've ever read" :mellow:

My saddest brony-related moment was when I lost one of my flashdrives. It was cheap, but inside it was 3 gigabytes worth of pony arts and fictions.

Nearly wrecked my nerves :wacko:

Actually the saddest thing ever is when you realize that the brony subculture will eventually be wiped out.
  • Brohoof 1

Never.

Saddest thing is actually that the show will stop airing at some point.

Thats what I meant by Brony being wiped out, How will we educate our sibling's to the way of the brony without a continuing series?

I don't read much sad or grimdark fanfics, so the only thing related to MLP that was really sad, in my opinion, was Rainbow Factory. Pretty horrible imagining RBD like that...

I have stopped myself from reading any and all fan-fics, because I cry easily, so the saddest thing that's ever happened to me?

the end of Season 2. :(

The end of Season 2 :(.

I totally did not see your post xD

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

"My Little Dashie" made me cry bittersweet tears of manliness; and I'm bloody proud of that!!! :(

*Me before watching*

Eh, it's a flash animation, can't be that bad, righ... oh no, oh no it's the 'Dead Island' music to an MLP cancer story!!! Must not cry... MUST... NOT... CRY... *sniff* :( AH DANG IT!!!!!!

That was my first thought as well. But I COULDN'T cry because my parents thought I was doing homework at the time which made it that much harder. I watched the Smile song on repeat afterwards to cheer me up. :(

My Little Dashie was really sad. Also Dreaming With Ponies mad me cry. I thought the end of season 2 would have been more emotional, but it just made me realize how much I love being a brony :).

Another kind of brony-related sadness for me: I was new to the world of ponies, and I was starting to love the show more and more. After I had been watching it for a while, I overheard someone mentioning something about ponies. Then another person started asking (jokingly) her if she was a brony, but it was clear that to them being a brony wasn't a good thing.

It was the first time I heard someone mention it. The were talking about it being very negative. This is one of the reasons I still haven't told anyone I'm a brony :(.