Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG six already confirmed?

Unlikeable Pony

I don't even think we've heard mention of the Everfree Forest in EQG?

Pretty much everything we know about Legend of Everfree is contained in this pic:

Legends%2Bof%2Beverfree.jpg

Everything beyond this is mere speculation.  But I think it's safe to say that it is part of EQG and it involves the Everfree Forest in one way or another.  

I base my assumption that this will be the 4th Equestria Girls movie on the announcement that one was indeed in the works.  But I could be wrong and LoE might be the name of a tv spinoff, a new line of toys, a comic series or something completely different.

Edited by J. Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much everything we know about Legend of Everfree is contained in this pic:

sig-4169529.Legends+of+everfree.jpg

Everything beyond this is mere speculation.  But I think it's safe to say that it is part of EQG and it involves the Everfree Forest in one way or another.  

I base my assumption that this will be the 4th Equestria Girls movie on the announcement that one was indeed in the works.  But I could be wrong and LoE might be the name of a tv spinoff, a new line of toys, a comic series or something completely different.

Still hate that artstyle >.<

• Brohoof 2

Ikr, like what is wrong with her hand...?? She has no defined palm :P

I get that they're STILL trying to steal the monster high crowd, but you'd think at this point they'd be confident enough in the show to stand for itself with girls :(

Still kind of curious what they're going to do for that. Specifically because Hasbro demands the EQG franchise be so toyetic it hurts (The sports aspect of FG seemed almost tacked on as an order from hasbro so they'd have toys), and I'm not envisioning what other really obvious options (besides things like cars) there are for toyeticism.