Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new Draconequus has joined the forums.

MrL0LZ

Hello everypony! My name is AceCord and I've been a Brony for a month or so,

I decided to join this forum as to integrate myself to the wonderful community a little more, and my love of ponies.

This is the second forum I have ever joined so sorry in advance If don't understand much :P.

My favorite games are TF2,Halo and Minecraft,

I started watching the show from personal peer pressure or in less complicated way: I got so curious about the show and why it had such a large fanbase that I decided to watch it.

After watching the show for the first time I instantly fell in love with it.

I'm joining these forums hoping to have some good discussions,see some amazing fanwork and much more!

Ps. In my opinion Discord's head is the best pony, "This creature is called a Draconequus, he has the head of a Pony and a body made up of all sorts of things." -Cheerilee

Pss.I'm also new to the internet.

Edited by AceCord
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, your goin enjoy your stay, we haz apple cider. +2 for liking Halo, & TF2. :D

+1 for being the second person on the internet i've met who likes Halo.

Welcome AceCord! I've seen a few of your other posts and I'm getting the impression your a person of class.

Villains are always interesting characters, why they do what they do and why they look as they do. Discord is no exception.

Pinkie also welcomes you!

• Brohoof 1

Pss.I'm also new to the internet.

post-461-0-61374800-1335088758_thumb.jpg

You forgot the first rule of the internet, you need to give everyone your credit cards, social security number, etc. hahah Nah just kidding DON'T DO THAT... EVER! :D

But anyway Welcome to the forums!

Discord is my favorite villain personality wise. Mostly because he's not really evil or at least not in a destructive sense. He just wants to have fun at everypony's expense! :P

• 4 years later...

Oh-Hoh! A dracon-...dragglequits...dwagunquack..draa-....ThingThatDiscordIs!...You say?

Such a rarity it is to find fellow draaaa...  DRGEQS  OCs! Could always use more Chaos around here, I say what!

But anyway! Welcome back, my friend, to the forums that never end! We're so glad you could attend, come inside....come inside!!