Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books Why do is there people that think every book is about homosexuality?

cider float

Because people in the western first-world have nothing better to do than create things that aren't there and find something to be offended about. Never mind all the freezing, starving refugees or starving children, we must make things up to be offended at because reasons.

Also, I read Lord of the Flies. It was awesome. And most certainly not about homosexuality. If I remember correctly, it was about the human ability to survive.

• Brohoof 1

People are like that. They love to find what's not in there and make a big deal out of it. In fact, I can't read Shakespeare anymore without think that every line is about sex. "The lady goes into a closet" that's sex. "Someone putting thread through a needle" that's sex. "Guy takes a walk" that's sex! (Thanks professor). I guess its the same with homosexuality, people just look for it even if it isn't there, just like LostButterflyUtau stated.

• Brohoof 1

Theres always people trying to look between the lines for some underlying message and then trying to use whatever they've made up to bitch about it. They also do it to TV, films and songs.

• Brohoof 1

I still remember any liberal arts course I took all they do is talk about how this book and that book has latent homosexuality

Yah I guess people cant be good friends with out it being latently homosexual in mediums, for some reason.

Welp I guess they haven't read the Bible "the most straight book in all of history" but I'd guess they'd find some way to make that homosexual as well.