Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's Death

Silverbolt

Isn't Discord based on Him from Powerpuff Girls?

Also... killing is bad. Why the idea? :( You can make a great emotional scene without murder.

Discord is based off of Q from Star Trek.

Discord is based off of Q from Star Trek.

Yes, yes, I know Lauren Faust has said that. But then, isn't Him based off Q? I think he is. He even had Mr Quackers ;) Similar powers, ways and uncomfortable behaviors... That'd make Discord based off Q independenly from being based off Him. :)

Yes, yes, I know Lauren Faust has said that. But then, isn't Him based off Q? I think he is. He even had Mr Quackers ;) Similar powers, ways and uncomfortable behaviors... That'd make Discord based off Q independenly from being based off Him. :)

Well I wouldn't know because I never watched the powerpuff girls.

You can't kill a character off. No matter what angle you look at it, it's a kids show. However I am all for Rainbow doing something completly awe-inspiring that shows off how loyal she is to her friends, where everything works out in the end ( Character development episode). That would just be plain awesome! :D

Edited by FlutterDerpy582
  • Brohoof 1

Plus Lauren had an idea to make AJ, AB, & BM orphans but, someone said that was gonna be too sad for a kids show, now everypony's favorite rainbow maned pegasus dying would be even sadder xD

Edited by Pinkazoid

Undeniably, Unquestionably, Unstoppable

Kill Rainbow Dash? It is to laugh. She can do this for fun...

post-2150-0-30216400-1335337203.jpg

And this only slows her down long enough to pull her eyes back out, through a tree...

post-2150-0-94294200-1335339029.jpg

And it would probably be better not to think too much about where Starscream's spark is right about now...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8

The idea of Discord somehow killing Rainbow Dash is an amusing thought, but he would probably have better luck trying to kill a vampire with a swizzle stick, because no matter how cool he may think he is, Rainbow Dash will always be about 20% cooler.

Edited by ponyvangelist
  • Brohoof 2

Actually, my dream series finale is actually this: either Twilight, or all of the mane 6, sacrificing themselves to beat the final Big Bad which not even the EoH or Celestia can defeat, and save Equestria in so doing.

You may proceed to shoot me now. :P

Edited by Waplon

If she does die in a fight against Discord Celestia will probably have a huge 50-foot statue built of her and put on display at ponyville with a stone tablet underneath it saying: ''Equestria's Hero,Fallen in battle but never forgotten.''

• Brohoof 2

Last episode should be when all the past villains return...then I say "Oh no you don't!" And as I attack them and blow them away, I say "KABOOM!"

Cliche trolling end is cliche trolling end.

Actually, my dream series finale is actually this: either Twilight, or all of the mane 6, sacrificing themselves to beat the final Big Bad which not even the EoH or Celestia can defeat, and save Equestria in so doing.

You may proceed to shoot me now. :P

Posted Image

Edited by Prince Dusk
  • Brohoof 1