Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's Death

Silverbolt

At the end of the series Rainbow Dash should die fighting Discord, it would make a great emotional scene, and yes I love RD to pieces T_T

But that would mean no more episodes.... which would lead to bronys being wiped out.
  • Brohoof 1

That's not very family-friendly, dude. The show's supposed to be for kids, remember? :lol:

Exactly... I find it slightly pointless that a Children's show would go out there to murder a main character 0.o... (No offence to the OP).

• Brohoof 4

Well it's not likely considering this is such a family friendly show. Plus, it's just not something they would do. Discord will likely not return, because it's just too far fetch'd even for MLP. Thus it's not likely to happen.

Well it's not likely considering this is such a family friendly show. Plus, it's just not something they would do. Discord will likely not return, because it's just too far fetch'd even for MLP. Thus it's not likely to happen.

This is also true. MLP tend to try to avoid revisiting previous encounters from experience; if Discord DOES return, no doubt there will be some twist (pretty sure somebody suggested that there might be a 'coming together' of the villains...)

Good idea, how about she joins him? :P

She represents loyalty. That wouldnt do

as for the whole killing her off, that wont do either. It would ruin my fantasies of my little dashie

Discord is based of of the character Q, which means another Discord could from the dimension of Discord's (Everybody is called Discord yet they have different personality's.) and would look exactly like Discord but have a different Personality such as Sadness or something. Edited by AceCord

To be honest, I kinda thought that this was going to be a thread about SHED.MOV and MAGIC.MOV

I'm glad it isn't

But i'm horrified at the thought of OP's idea!!!!

Seriously man!! *About to say the very thing everyone else in this thread has* It's a kids show!!

:3

Isn't Discord based on Him from Powerpuff Girls?

Also... killing is bad. Why the idea? :( You can make a great emotional scene without murder.

• Brohoof 4

It would be pretty dang emotional. And if Hasbro does it right, that episode just might top My Little Dashie in terms of making me cry.

Edited by Aureity

Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything (HA, see what I did there! :P), but I have to agree with everyone else, I mean, c'mon man, this is a great kids show, but just because it's high quality doesn't mean it has to get really dark later on like a series like Batman: The Animated Series would! It's just a joyful, fun kids show!!!

First off, murder/death has actually been done on kids and movies shows before, it's not always considered violent or inappropriate.

Also, if a character would die on MLP (it doesn't HAVE to be Rainbow Dash), it could actually make for some good and profitable television. So... sorry, but i'll have to disagree with everyone here

But i don't want it to be too bubbly

No, of course not, but the show has shown plenty of times already that Twilight and her friends aren't perfect or anything. They have conflict, they make mistakes, they usually learn lessons from their mistakes and have shown growth as characters. As far as I'm concerned, the show's not too "bubbly" so to speak. Now, if they wanted to do something family-friendly that still was very emotional, I could see one of the mane 6 heading off somewhere away from the whole group (i.e. Rainbow Dash joins the Wonderbolts), although I still doubt that'll happen. We have to keep in mind, no matter how many bronies there are who love this show, and no matter how many fun little jokes/easter eggs there are in the show aimed at older viewers, the demographic that the show is aimed at first and foremost is younger kids, and as such, it most likely won't realistically get too dark or emotional. But ya know, that's alright with me; I watch enough movies/shows and play enough video games that are dark/serious, so it's nice to watch a show that's just so happy and fun and full of energy and life, sort of a breath of fresh air, ya know? :)

• Brohoof 4

good and profitable television

Good? As we can see by the very existence of this thread it's questionable.

Profitable? Raise profits by removing the most liked character and making kids cry... no.