Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC art! =3 [Closed for catch up(sorry)]

Vampira Heart

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Vampira Heart, Could you make me a pic of my OC Clover, please? Her magic aura is the same shade of green as her eyes.

This pose, please: http://img13.deviantart.net/247e/i/2014/146/9/c/angry_princess_twilight_by_psychicwalnut-d7jq03c.png

post-10207-0-39675400-1447632580_thumb.gif

post-10207-0-86274400-1447632641_thumb.png

Edited by Pripyat Pony

I hope I don't sound rude, but you skipped me heh.

I did yours I think I posted it a while back but I'll repost it sorry about that

post-35311-0-01323900-1447643330_thumb.jpeg

Here you go ;)

@@Vampira Heart, Could you make me a pic of my OC Clover, please? Her magic aura is the same shade of green as her eyes.

This pose, please: http://img13.deviantart.net/247e/i/2014/146/9/c/angry_princess_twilight_by_psychicwalnut-d7jq03c.png[/quote

I'll do her for you ;)

This pose, please: http://img13.deviantart.net/247e/i/2014/146/9/c/angry_princess_twilight_by_psychicwalnut-d7jq03c.png

I'll do her for you thanks for requesting :catface:

:catface:

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Here you go Radimaxis enjoy

*ALL MY SQUEES ARE BELONGING TO YOU*

I thank you ever so graciously, esteemed artist!  Your work is indubitably wonderful! 

This is a beautiful rendition of the Blackwaters in their natural element.

Thank you ever so much; you are far too generous!

@@Vampira Heart, Thanks, but could I please have the pic without the hat? The hat was only part of Clover's Nightmare Night costume. I posted that pic as a reference cuz I don't have many pics of her with her eyes open as an alicorn.

I thought I made a request here, but I cant find it... Did I make one but it got deleted, or did I not make one at all?

No I don't think you requested here but you can and you'll be first in line because I finished all of the requests ;)

Okay - may I possibly ask you for a rendition of THIS OC?

post-34233-0-05842700-1447990063_thumb.png

I'd love for her to be wearing a dark blue beret & looking cool and groovy, if possible?

(I LOVED the work you did on the Blackwaters - and I'd like to discuss a possible further work, if okay?)

Okay - may I possibly ask you for a rendition of THIS OC?

attachicon.gifGroovi01.png

I'd love for her to be wearing a dark blue beret & looking cool and groovy, if possible?

(I LOVED the work you did on the Blackwaters - and I'd like to discuss a possible further work, if okay?)

Okie dokie ;) and sure we can discuss about it if you want too :squee: