How would Princess Celestia react to this rejection by you?

Bendy

How would Princess Celestia react to this rejection by you? 

Princess Celestia has developed feelings for you (a human... you are a human, right?) since she been your friend for the last few years. She invites you to a date and wants tender HIE mushy mushy romance and blah blah blah with you if you're willing. However upon her confessing her feelings for you, you more or less reject Princess Celestia and say quite possibly the worst thing ever to her.

You: Ewww get away! You big fat, old, ugly, oversized, cakeoholic horse!

How would she react to that?

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

She will get sad but get over it.

First class ticket to the

Moooooon!

I totally agree, sporemane.

To the moon? No, Celestia will send me to the sun

She lose her power(Element of harmony)to banish us to moon.We are safe.

She would probably cast a spell on me that would cause all of the atoms in my body to slowly detach from each other...after she had sent me to the moon of course!!

Bendy I've seen you make a few topics relating to Celestia relationships, is this one of you're main fantasies I suppose?

Edited by Rawzy
  • Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

She would probably cast a spell on me that would cause all of the atoms in my body to slowly detach from each other

Your cell will grow it back.

after she had sent me to the moon of course!!

Dont worry,you sealed inside the moon.After 1000 year,we have become overpower and will welcome you back.After hearing what Celestia done,we will send magical space marine that has the power of sci twilight after her.

• Brohoof 1

Your cell will grow it back.

Dont worry,you sealed inside the moon.After 1000 year,we have become overpower and will welcome you back.After hearing what Celestia done,we will send magical space marine that has the power of sci twilight after her.

Um....I honestly don't know what to say to that...but thanks?

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

She lose her power(Element of harmony)to banish us to moon.We are safe.

I know, but she won't banish me. she can just throw me toward to the sun, to burn. I think it's possible.

• Brohoof 1

Visit my trash can. I mean, my Deviantart.

img-36129-1-img-36129-1-img-36129-1-img-

All my posts are translated by Google Translate and I.

Not the type of reaction I would give, so I cannot say what she would do. I mean really, would any rational being react to her like that?

Also, if she told me such feels, then I would say it would only make sense if I were pone as well. *poof* Ponification. Happily ever after;  or some such drivel.

I don't even see the discussion value in this topic... Are you pitching a Fanfiction?

To be honest, you deserve whatever you get for being such a meanie for no reason...

Logical people think 'What have I been told to do?'

Creative people think 'What I have I not been told not to do?'

I think 'What am I doing?'

Celestia is too noble and humbling to get mad over such trivial things. I believe she would simply brush it off and tell me to leave, If I proceeded to make a scene I'd probably get carried out by her Royal Guards. I would never think she'd get so mad that she'd start sending random ponies to the Moon just because they rejected and insulted her. And when she did send Luna to the Moon she had to use the Elements of Harmony so it is not simple task.

• Brohoof 2

She would probably send me to the moon. :S

Signature.png

''The Brave Men Didn't Kill Dragons, The Brave Men Rode Them.''

- Game Of Thrones.

Celestia is too noble and humbling to get mad over such trivial things. I believe she would simply brush it off and tell me to leave, If I proceeded to make a scene I'd probably get carried out by her Royal Guards. I would never think she'd get so mad that she'd start sending random ponies to the Moon just because they rejected and insulted her. And when she did send Luna to the Moon she had to use the Elements of Harmony so it is not simple task.

I agree, she might be a little upset, maybe asking why one would say something so hurtful, then probably ask you to leave.  

personally, I would never say something like that, i would let her down gently. 

Edited by Looking Glass
  • Brohoof 1