Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Brony K-pop Fans

MAIKUN

I was big into K-Pop back around 2007 up until around 2012, and haven't really paid much attention to the genre since then. I followed a lot of mainstream K-Pop artists...B.A.P, BIGBANG and each of their respective solo careers, Girls' Generation, MBLAQ, NU'EST, PSY (Pre Gangnam Style), SE7EN, SHINee, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, etc. T.O.P and Seungri from BIGBANG will always be my favorite performers, as their charisma and energy are unmatched.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a huge fan of the girl group named f(x) I follow them since Electric Shock, I've never actually really listened to any K-Pop artists besides 2NE1 f(x) and Girls Generation but I really like the diversity of the different groups/artists :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes!! I love kpop and I pretty much like all the artists you listed

In fact to save myself some time lemmie copy the list of some groups/singers I like from my profile.

2NE1,BigBang, Bi Rain, SNSD, 4minute, T-ara, Apink, Rainbow, Sunny Hill,
SE7EN,Super Junior, SHINee, Nine Muses, EXO, Crayon Pop, Lee Jung Hyun, Bambino, iKon,DIA, Stellar, EXID, AOA, Afterschool,f(x), Dal Shabet, Wonder Girls, KARA,HyunA, Red Velvet,GI, Girl's Day,Orange Caramel,Miss A, Sistar,Ladies Code,Sunny Days,2EYES,Raina and others that I'm most likely forgetting.

The majority of my itunes library is kpop lol as well as jpop.

Edited by Meowlala

It varies, but right now I’m really into f(x)’s new song ‘’4walls’’, the music video is especially interesting! But the bands that I like the best are Humming Urban Stereo, EXO, Super Junior and SHINee. For solo artists it would definitely be Eddy Kim and Zion T. Neon Bunny is pretty awesome too. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...