Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Cultural Exchange

Illiad Easle

• 3 weeks later...

@,

Your exchange is so far out of phase with my canon that entanglement is a non-issue. In short, none of the other exchanges occupy the same timeline as yours, with the point of divergence being when you took control of the princesses.

Besides, it is much easier for me if we keep all the exchanges isolated.

• 3 weeks later...

To let you know @Illiad Easle, I'll be gone for a week, starting Wednesday night.

Just thought I'd let you know directly, so you wouldn't think I simply wasn't responding.

Besides, I LOVE THIS RP; there's no way I'm ending anything prematurely... so, this is me letting you know!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... all this writing, and it's ONLY Day 6... *chuckle* 

@Illiad Easle, we've come a long way through this RP; since they'll be leaving on day 7, I suppose it would be fair of me to ask if there's anything in particular you'd like for Illiad to do on this last full day?  

Any loose ends you'd want tied up?  Any other quarry-dwellers you'd like to learn about?  Anything in general?

I figure I've kept you pretty busy, so it should be your turn to decide what we're doing next.  It's only fair.

@@Randimaxis,

I can't really think of anything presently left undone. I wouldn't mind if today was meant to be a day of rest and recovery from the previous day's ordeals.

Honestly, Illiad would want to spend a bit more time with Dax, given they've been apart for quite a bit the last few days. Also, Illiad is hoping that he can get Dax and Silver together in the same dream.

But, I'm okay if those don't happen. Whatever you want to do to end this week on a high note. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Glad to see you posting again.

"I'll comply" He added lying on the table. "Another changeling?" Cecil thought, as he awaited the doctor's treatment. "Hold on a sec" He stopped for a moment.  "Are you they ALL changelings?" He thought, his eyebrow slightly raised. 

So, which parts of these are thought and which are spoken? A good rule of thumb is to have a visual way to differentiate them for instance: "Spoken" Thought/Written 'Thought'

The " or ' is a good way to keep them differentiated in RPs

• Brohoof 1

So, which parts of these are thought and which are spoken? A good rule of thumb is to have a visual way to differentiate them for instance: "Spoken" Thought/Written 'Thought'   The " or ' is a good way to keep them differentiated in RPs

Oh right! Dang, Sorry!!! lack of sleep coupled with strange newfound eagerness to RP resulted in a poorly crafted response. Apologies X3

"I'll comply" is the only spoken part of that paragraph.   

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Illiad Easle,

Hey when are we setting this exchange? I wrote in my letter that the crystal empire event happened "recently". but did you have a set time in the show for this to be happening. I need to know for how ponyville works, ie whether twilight's house is the castle or the tree.  (Not that i'm having bracket have any special relation with the mane six. I wanted to avoid them based on his personality. and i can't write for them.)

I'd also like to know which side is going first, is Bracket going to archback first or is midnight coming to ponyville?

Edited by Bracket Sparks

Oh butter biscuts you arent taking more applications :c oh wells I suppose, I will still read the one between you and Randi ^^

Well, sigh I could be convinced to start up another one, provided you were willing to submit a character.

• Brohoof 1

Well, sigh I could be convinced to start up another one, provided you were willing to submit a character.

I am but I dont wish to add more on your plate D: I can wait till one of your previous ones that you are doing are done :) I am a patient girl my friend ^^

I am but I dont wish to add more on your plate D: I can wait till one of your previous ones that you are doing are done :) I am a patient girl my friend ^^

No please, I'd be delighted to start one up with you. So long as yours doesn't end as quickly as all the other red tags at the start of this thread. Only Randimaxis actually posts somewhat often anymore, even in my other rps.

I was being a bit sarcastic in my first response, the boredom if waiting for anyone to post made me nearly start up a new rp thread. Please do submit a character please!

No please, I'd be delighted to start one up with you. So long as yours doesn't end as quickly as all the other red tags at the start of this thread. Only Randimaxis actually posts somewhat often anymore, even in my other rps.

I was being a bit sarcastic in my first response, the boredom if waiting for anyone to post made me nearly start up a new rp thread. Please do submit a character please!

Its okay :D I understand that entierly...I uh....I used to rp on tumblr for a time o3o I stopped cause people dont respond very well ^^;; 

but sure I have the lovely Argante 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/argante-r9596

Its okay :D I understand that entierly...I uh....I used to rp on tumblr for a time o3o I stopped cause people dont respond very well ^^;;

but sure I have the lovely Argante

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/argante-r9596

Well, she certainly has a much different backstory from the universe I've placed my characters in. You won't make convergence like Randimaxis has, but it certainly gives a great premise for what the cultural exchange was meant for.

I think I'll be pairing you with midnight, though the premise will be more him coming as a diplomatic ambassador from the global council who will spend a week experiencing your culture before taking you add an antidote to the council do you can experience the cultures of the world at large.

Sound interesting? It will be a bit different from the others, but I think that will make it all the more interesting.

Well, she certainly has a much different backstory from the universe I've placed my characters in. You won't make convergence like Randimaxis has, but it certainly gives a great premise for what the cultural exchange was meant for.

I think I'll be pairing you with midnight, though the premise will be more him coming as a diplomatic ambassador from the global council who will spend a week experiencing your culture before taking you add an antidote to the council do you can experience the cultures of the world at large.

Sound interesting? It will be a bit different from the others, but I think that will make it all the more interesting.

Different is good, sounds exciting ^^ 

• 1 month later...