searching No One Escapes the S.H.A.R.C

Dapper Charmer

@@MarionEtte136, @@Dapper Charmer, Just one thing... seems a bit op to have a skill (ie magic) that is not only unaffected by the power suppression collars but also could be used to mind control others just by knowing their names. Maybe tone it down a bit? Cuz otherwise, your character could just walk out of the place any time they chose, making all the rules and regulations of S.H.A.R.C kinda meaningless.

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

1) He can't use magic without an array and a piece of nature. If it's small, like a twig or leaf, it'll be consumed as a one-use item.

2) Mind control is a lot like hypnosis; you can only get someone to do something they already want to do. Also, it would help if he could remember names to even cast it. As of this moment, I've made it so he can't even use it, not that it would be very effective in the first place. He can't get you to give him the keys to his cell, and free him, guarding him for escape. I doubt that's something she would want to do. At best, he might get you to give him a leaf, or a blade of grass, but even that has a good chance of failure.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't make him overpowered, but I probably could've phrased it better. I already hinted that he can't remember names, so wouldn't even be able to do so, even if he wanted to, though... So I'm not entirely certain what you're complaining about, if all this was already addressed. I already mentioned his only remaining athame was used up in dispelling the problem with the out-of-control Omega, so that can't be it...

@@Pripyat Pony,

So, once again, what exactly seems to be the problem? I've already dispelled all your arguments in roleplay, so I fail to see what you're complaining about... 

@@MarionEtte136, I was not complaining, just pointing something out that required an explanation. You provided one, so what's your problem?

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

attention everyone I am letting you all know that the meal time will end tomorrow. So if you want some interaction between characters now's your last chance.

@,

they will probably be partaking in their weekly experimentation, to measure power levels. Also Chibi Jake is Kawaii.

• Brohoof 1