Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching No One Escapes the S.H.A.R.C

Dapper Charmer

Name: Draco Glaiden 

Appearance: A 5'10" slightly thinner man that has not much weight on him,but defined muscles. He has lighter skin with black hair with a light gray highlight in it. His eyes are dark green and he normally wears a denim jacket without arms and a black Tapout shirt under it with red words and pictures and a pair of leather gloves with his thumb,pointer finger and middle finger on both being cut to the second knuckle on both hands (the gloves not his fingers). He's 23 years old and looks the appropriate age,though he is a little shorter and smaller than most,he relies on speed to win fights,not just strength. He has multiple scars on his body,some on his back and ribs from whip lashes,one on his cheek from being cut. His ability to see the dead after they've died has driven him to the edge of insanity on multiple occasions,but he has held his head together and tried to cope the best way he knows how. He isn't very social,in fact,he doesn't talk much to anyone he doesn't know. His face has slightly rounded cheek bones and a small chin,his teeth are perfectly aligned and he had a very minute bit of over-bite (which is to the normal standard and isn't noticable) His nose is normal in length and a height. He has longer hair than average and he stylizes it after this: (http://hairstyleonpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/c947a1cc826e965fd7e2e92e31cf9c1a.jpg ) He also smokes cigarettes on a regular basis.

Power:Explosion manipulation (the ability to make explosions any shape or size and strength at will,and absorb the energy from an explosion to use it himself.) Though this ability is limited to his energy levels decreasing as he uses it more and more and larger explosions are difficult for him to do whilst staying conscious,that being said,the largest explosion he can create in about the size of a car bomb. The other ability he possesses is the ability to steal energy from souls and convert it into energy he can use,he also makes weapons out of his soul energy and a stolen enemy's soul energy. (basically dark blue flame swords and such) But,the same limitation as his explosion manipulation,it drains his energy.

Role: Newbie

If I need to change anything let me know. @@Dapper Charmer,

How Do you do that? the whole, their name is a hyperlink thing? I've never figured it out.

Highlight a portion of their text and a box should appear, click @mention

(@[members=Lightbulb],) or you can just use this, remove the parenthesis and change members to member 

As I assume this is still open, I'll just go right ahead and put a character up.

Name: Basilio Eadwulf 'The Corpse' Dursk (Mainly Named 'The Corpse')

Appearance: He has the appearance of a seven foot eight (7'8") thirty-four (34) year old Russian, if stared at for a short period, it is visible that he is physically decomposing, while still alive, even though showing no signs of degrading. A powerful stench of rot comes from his breath, and even though they are not present, it seems maggots move about his skin's under.

Power: The ability to rapidly decompose any and all organic matter touched with bare hands, leading to him eating some pretty messed up shit.

Role: Ex-Spetsnaz Agent, (Dishonorable Discharge)

^ ^

If The Above Is Disallowed, as I suspect An Ex-Predator, finally caught after years on the run for killing Viktor's right hand man? At least give me the Ex-Predator.

ACCEPTED, EXpredator is fine. you will be kept in the SHARC like a veteran but you will have slightly more info about everything.

Name: Draco Glaiden

Appearance: A 5'10" slightly thinner man that has not much weight on him,but defined muscles. He has lighter skin with black hair with a light gray highlight in it. His eyes are dark green and he normally wears a denim jacket without arms and a black Tapout shirt under it with red words and pictures and a pair of leather gloves with his thumb,pointer finger and middle finger on both being cut to the second knuckle on both hands (the gloves not his fingers). He's 23 years old and looks the appropriate age,though he is a little shorter and smaller than most,he relies on speed to win fights,not just strength. He has multiple scars on his body,some on his back and ribs from whip lashes,one on his cheek from being cut. His ability to see the dead after they've died has driven him to the edge of insanity on multiple occasions,but he has held his head together and tried to cope the best way he knows how. He isn't very social,in fact,he doesn't talk much to anyone he doesn't know. His face has slightly rounded cheek bones and a small chin,his teeth are perfectly aligned and he had a very minute bit of over-bite (which is to the normal standard and isn't noticable) His nose is normal in length and a height. He has longer hair than average and he stylizes it after this: (http://hairstyleonpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/c947a1cc826e965fd7e2e92e31cf9c1a.jpg ) He also smokes cigarettes on a regular basis.

Power:Explosion manipulation (the ability to make explosions any shape or size and strength at will,and absorb the energy from an explosion to use it himself.) Though this ability is limited to his energy levels decreasing as he uses it more and more and larger explosions are difficult for him to do whilst staying conscious,that being said,the largest explosion he can create in about the size of a car bomb. The other ability he possesses is the ability to steal energy from souls and convert it into energy he can use,he also makes weapons out of his soul energy and a stolen enemy's soul energy. (basically dark blue flame swords and such) But,the same limitation as his explosion manipulation,it drains his energy.

Role: Newbie

If I need to change anything let me know. @@Dapper Charmer,

ACCEPTED, but only with the making explosions power. post when ready