Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching No One Escapes the S.H.A.R.C

Dapper Charmer

Name: Cresent Smith
Aperence: looks 17 is actualy 20 pale with orange hair 
Ablity: Can make his blood into a wepon,
role: new guy

note: oc in link based off an vampire so to huminze him weponized blood would be the closet thing without being OP that I could think off. Unless we have ponys still in the RP ether way your call  

Name: Cresent Smith

Aperence: looks 17 is actualy 20 pale with orange hair 

Ablity: Can make his blood into a wepon,

role: new guy

note: oc in link based off an vampire so to huminze him weponized blood would be the closet thing without being OP that I could think off. Unless we have ponys still in the RP ether way your call  

ACCEPTED, and the blood weapons thing is fine.

@@Dapper Charmer, Sure, just link me cuz I'd love to read it. :)

1. Just to clarify are you saying sure to letting me use your character?

2. I've written the first chapter here it is: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2837/entry-18695-richard-conundrum-chapter-1/

3.Can you possible post in the RP in the near future, possibly saying that you led everyone to the gym.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED, and the blood weapons thing is fine.

1. Just to clarify are you saying sure to letting me use your character?

2. I've written the first chapter here it is: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2837/entry-18695-richard-conundrum-chapter-1/

3.Can you possible post in the RP in the near future, possibly saying that you led everyone to the gym.

Thank you.

awsome will post late tonight after work

Not complete.  We got a lady who can manipulate her skeleton however she wants. 

Best fight ever!!!

I can imagine Hyde maniacally attacking Louise into shreds but she just keep healing back, then Louise gets tired of playing. "It's time we put the dog down" and pierces hydes gut with her own bone dagger "thing"

I'll post tomorrow once I get done with OT and should probably catch up on reading it I'm thinking of have it start day one for cresent feel free to offer ideas for his enterence

• Brohoof 1

Attention everyone I am wondered whether I should post now, saying that everyone arrived at the gym. Or should I wait until they actual arrive themselves.

Also, if you are interested, I have finished chapter 2 of my novel. If you feel like reading it you can find it here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2837/entry-18721-richard-conundrum-chapter-2/

Attention everyone I am wondered whether I should post now, saying that everyone arrived at the gym. Or should I wait until they actual arrive themselves.

Also, if you are interested, I have finished chapter 2 of my novel. If you feel like reading it you can find it here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2837/entry-18721-richard-conundrum-chapter-2/

probably best as I have no idea if I made a good entrence for cresent

I think posting it would be the best.

Sorry for not responding in a while. My teachers have not been making life easy for me...

Name:Solomon Greyson

Appearance on the thin side, and about 5'10'', with long slicked-back dark brown hair, piercing emerald-green eyes behind oval-shaped spectacles, and soft, yet firm voice. He possesses a condescending, arrogant, manipulative attitude, acting like the only scholarly mind in a zoo full of wild apes. This gives him the impression of a conniving schemer who plans to take the world over for himself. He trust no one, and hates everyone, especially his own coworkers.

Powers:Mind Reading and Mind manipulation/control (whatever works with you)

Role:Predator

Edited by IndigoStarstorm

Accepted. in fact what would be great is if you posted saying that you were meeting all the newbies in the gym(that would really help to movethe rRP along) but whatever you want to post is fine. also you will need to wear a modified collar that stops u from reading Trags mind.

Accepted. in fact what would be great is if you posted saying that you were meeting all the newbies in the gym(that would really help to movethe rRP along) but whatever you want to post is fine. also you will need to wear a modified collar that stops u from reading Trags mind.

That's fine. Let me read the post and get caught up, would I be the one speaking to the newbies or would I just be there?