Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching No One Escapes the S.H.A.R.C

Dapper Charmer

XD I'm just gonna be Cartman from now on, aren't I?

I can live with that; he ends up commanding Cthulhu!

... That reminds me... I wonder if I can begin working on summoning the World Eater, Jabberwock, once I get the preparations ready... That's going to take WAY too much, though... Like, just about the planet's trees, and so many focal points of magic to become connected through ley line construction, that's going to be RIDICULOUS!

• Brohoof 1

The Veterans :D

sig-4240775.sig-4240775.P0EHOCS.jpg

I got Rhaps' clothes wrong -_-

@@Dapper Charmer,

Also, do we make up our own ways of how shark measures our power level or do you have something planned out? ^_^

I think veterans can be allowed to be in control of there own experimentation and power level readings. nothing too OP though. try and give yourself a fair power level.

also to all newcomers let me know when you are all at the gym and I will make my grand entrance.

hello everyone. I'm glad to see that you are all enjoying the rp. But I wanted to ask something important. as you read in the first post this rp is based on a novel I am trying to write. I've got the basic idea for the plot but I need a bit of help making interesting characters. so I was wandering if any of you would mind if I put your characters in the novel. of course I will give full credit should you allow me to use your character. but I can't pay you. if you have any questions about the novel please ask.

also I am open for ideas for possible future plots for the rp.

thank you for reading.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer,

Are there any differences between the novel and the RP , such as time,characters or setting?

I think the novel will take place a round the same time.

the setting will stay the same for most of the novel.

and the main 2 characters will be a pyromancet name Richard Conundrum and a person who can teleport weapons named warren Jones. Aldo Trag will still be there. there will also be many side characters.

anything else?

That will be all about the book :)

also, it's a common troupe, but what do think about a future subplot involving an Omega enhancing Macguffin, perhaps a temporary drug or virus that forces painful mental and physical trauma(since trauma is the cause of how omegas gain abilites) during it's effects  ? 

Edited by Vulcan

That will be all about the book :)

also, it's a common troupe, but what do think about a future subplot involving an Omega enhancing Macguffin, perhaps a temporary drug or virus that forces painful mental and physical trauma(since trauma is the cause of how omegas gain abilites) during it's effects ?

well one of Prradators goals is to weaponise the Omega gene so maybe.

@@Dapper Charmer,

I have no issue of my wizard being in your novel, as long as you give credit as you said you would. Perhaps in the "Special Thanks" section?

Also, I think it would be interesting, at least being a background character. I'm probably the problem character amongst the beginners in a side story... I can't wait to see how I get trounced by the protagonists! :) 

I'm thinking about purposefully scoring lower than normal on the test of Omegas, just to maintain a lower profile. He felt something shuffling about his mind earlier, so he'd be on higher alert, not wanting to draw attention to himself...

Well... UNNECESSARY attention, anyways...

@@Dapper Charmer,  I'm ok with you using Alan.

I'm currently create a game just to see what I can do with it. So we're in the same boat Akari.

@@Dapper Charmer,

I have no issue of my wizard being in your novel, as long as you give credit as you said you would. Perhaps in the "Special Thanks" section?

Also, I think it would be interesting, at least being a background character. I'm probably the problem character amongst the beginners in a side story... I can't wait to see how I get trounced by the protagonists! :)

I'm thinking about purposefully scoring lower than normal on the test of Omegas, just to maintain a lower profile. He felt something shuffling about his mind earlier, so he'd be on higher alert, not wanting to draw attention to himself...

Well... UNNECESSARY attention, anyways...

Thank you both for allowing me to use your characters.