Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else interested in Magic? (Sleight of Hand, Card Tricks, Illusions etc.)

BrilliantVenture

Any bronies out there into magic stuff?

I've taken a big interest in it recently (I've started constructing my own tricks actually!) and I wonder if anyone

else here is into it. I'm a big Penn and Teller fan, as well as guys like Tom Mullica, Mac King, and several

others. So how bout it? Anyone else?

Edited by BrilliantVenture

I've dabbled in magic before, but never delved to far into it, as most people didn't seem to care when I wanted to show them my newest trick (and no audience = no enthusiasm). I always preferred the cards tricks, since you could just throw one out in the middle of a poker night with friends, needing only to borrow the deck for a minute. Needless to say, people don't care to play poker with me anymore  :squee:

I've never successfully pulled off any magic tricks; I'm better at watching them. I'm a big fan of the British magician Dynamo, if anypony's heard of him - he does all sorts of tricks! From simple but awe-inspiring card tricks to seemingly levitating above The Shard, a 95 storey skyscraper in London. He's truly astonishing, one of the best magicians out there, I think. I also enjoy watching David Blaine, and seeing older tricks from the legendary Houdini!  :squee:

Edited by Wolves

• 2 years later...

I think magic by which I mean stuff like spells and etc are interesting phenomenon  I think that they are related to the use of the energies around you and manipulating them through deep concentration and effort as if becoming one with them after that it's kinda like waving a hand I would say