Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

Maybe I'm a little to optimistic, but perhaps they've finished season 3 and are working on season 4/ a movie? A movie could quite possibly be the most awesome thing ever. And maybe a head start on season 4 would lead to a smaller time gap in between seasons 3 and 4?

Optimistic thinking never hurt anyone. Probably. ;)

Edited by OfTheLion
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe I'm a little to optimistic, but perhaps they've finished season 3 and are working on season 4/ a movie? A movie could quite possibly be the most awesome thing ever. And maybe a head start on season 4 would lead to a smaller time gap in between seasons 3 and 4?

Optimistic thinking never hurt anyone. Probably. ;)

I doubt that. But the movie seems logical. Also remember I'm awesome and I'm 20& better than everybody (I'm kidding about everything except the awesome thing)

Hey everyone I looked a head at which episodes they are showing next week. They are Ticket Master, The Best Night Ever, and Canterlot Wedding Part 1 and 2.

Now it maybe nothing, but I find it odd they are showing 2 season finally episodes in one day. Also Canterlot Wedding is not on the normal slot for the week when the show is on. So this could be the sign we have been looking for.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I believe there was a thread here confirming the date. It was September 22nd, so I'm sure that's the legit date! Hub stated it themeselves, so I guess we can expect to see season 3 in late September. If you guys are all interested, here is the thread:

http://mlpforums.com...nd/#entry718742

Hooray for season 3! :3 So excited! I had hoped season 3 would come sooner, but no matter. At least we'll know for sure when it comes!

EDIT: I read the posts in the thread. Unfortunately the whole thing was a hoax. D: So no pony release date yet. :(

Edited by Pixiesong

Hey everyone I looked a head at which episodes they are showing next week. They are Ticket Master, The Best Night Ever, and Canterlot Wedding Part 1 and 2.

Now it maybe nothing, but I find it odd they are showing 2 season finally episodes in one day. Also Canterlot Wedding is not on the normal slot for the week when the show is on. So this could be the sign we have been looking for.

I Hope this is a good sign too! :D My new guess is now September the eighth. The only problem is that it's not on a Saturday it's on a Monday.

I'll tell all of you exactly when season three will start. Not bucking soon enough for any of us! Am I right or am I right, people?

When you're right, you're right. And you're right. WE NEED MORE PONIES! C'MON HASBRO! BRING US MORE DERPY AND THE MANE 6! I salute you for all your hard wok hasbro. Peace out!

Heck if it is on September 22nd I shall record every episode. And I wouldn't worry so much about it because I know its good and remember Lauren faust only did the story for 3 episodes on season 1 and M.A. larson and crew did the rest and they still did good. Although Ponyville confidential.... I wish that episode was replaced... It was almost pointless so freaking sad :(

I rather not worry about it though... I will still watch the show even if they did screw up because when I find a clever well written show I stick with it and I dont care how bad it gets

I liked ponyville confidential. It provided an opportunity for a lot of growth for the cutie mark crusaders, showing them how their actions can hurt other ponies. It also showed just how far the other ponies would go before completely snubbing one/three of their own and how they would do so. Then there was how easily they were forgiven with just one printed apology. It would have been better there if there were at least a few hold outs for where it would take quite a bit longer for them to re-earn their place... It also put diamond tiara in her place at the end, potentially giving one step towards her growth.

• Brohoof 2

Hey Ponyville Confidential was awesome! I don't wish any episode to be removed or replaced, think about those who loved this episode.

Back on topic, September 15th? September 22nd? I don't know anymore! If it's not one of those two dates, it won't make any sense for me. All my previous dates have been proven false, season 3 needs to come sooner.

Edited by notdog1996
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I was so excited but turns out it was a lie. Yes, I knew for weeks it wasn't going to be in August weeks ago, but I was still at least a little hopeful that there might be a last minute schedule change. :(

• Brohoof 1

... Could it be possible that since we only have 13 episodes, the season will start at the same time as the second half of other seasons usually start? Because that means a 2013 release. The Hub did tweet that it would be coming out soon, so it seems kind of stupid, but it's a possibility.

• Brohoof 1

... Could it be possible that since we only have 13 episodes, the season will start at the same time as the second half of other seasons usually start? Because that means a 2013 release. The Hub did tweet that it would be coming out soon, so it seems kind of stupid, but it's a possibility.

No, they also said that season 3 would start between August and December. I don't remember when but don't worry, it will start in 2012.

No, they also said that season 3 would start between August and December. I don't remember when but don't worry, it will start in 2012.

December is as bad as 2013 though. :P Hopefully it'll start in September or October, though. They said they would announce it a month beforehand...

• Brohoof 1

Well, it looks like season 3 won't be coming 'til at least September 22nd. I checked on zap2it tv listings, and there are no new episodes for the 8th or 15th. :( Hopefully we'll get it by the 22nd though. Here's hoping!

• Brohoof 4

Here, have a little meme of mine.

Posted Image

Man, I can't wait for season 3. So much pone to watch, yet I still can't wait to get more pone.

(addiction, anypony ?)

• Brohoof 5