Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

Oh. Well I want it to come out in October in that case. I hope wikipedia is wrong so it can still come out on September twenty second.

I'm afraid it won't come out on the 22nd. I checked zap2it last Sunday, and the episode that was listed was Sweet and Elite. :/ I'm guessing October now, because of the Q4 thing. Maybe the 6th? Please, Hasbro! Please! Edited by MatrixChicken

Possible dates are:

Sept 29Th

Oct 6Th

Oct 13Th

Oct 20Th

Oct 27Th

Nov 3Rd

Nov 10Th

Nov 17Th

Nov 24Th

Dec 1St

I think its gonna be on October 13th or November 3rd

Well hey October 13 would be cool that'd be right after my my birthday, but still October? I keep hoping it'll be this month. Oh well wake me up when september ends.

• Brohoof 3

Possible dates are:

Sept 29Th

Oct 6Th

Oct 13Th

Oct 20Th

Oct 27Th

Nov 3Rd

Nov 10Th

Nov 17Th

Nov 24Th

Dec 1St

I think its gonna be on October 13th or November 3rd

1st hopefully, cause thats my birthday!

Either September soonth or october earlyth hopefully

Poniess pleasse coome sooon

God, I can't wait for season 3. It's supposed to come around this month(september), October, or november, right? I can't wait I can't wait i can't WAIT!!!!! I have been satisfying myself with glee for the past couple weeks (I have been fangirling over it too)

Well just checked next weeks schedule on the hub and yet agin no new MLP. This week they are starting up the Millionaires club. I thought that show got cancelled seeing as it is never on.

Anyway we have only 1 more week of september before the new mouth. So it may show next week or next mouth.

Check out some of the other threads where this has been discussed, they discount the 13 episode rumor pretty well. What usually happens is there are two production periods for a season, so most likely the 13 confirmed episodes are for the first production period.

As for Season 3's air date, I'm guessing it'll be sometime in September, or at the latest early October, though I doubt Hasbro will wait that long to air Season 3.

whelp... no season three still. seems they are waiting that long to air season 3.

october is likely the time. the next luna ep will likely be in halloween week.

whelp... no season three still. seems they are waiting that long to air season 3.

october is likely the time. the next luna ep will likely be in halloween week.

It's definitely October at the earliest. We should have known this for much longer... We've known about it's "Q4" release window for a while now, but nopony figured out what that meant. xD December 4th is the latest, though, seeing as the Crystal Empire DVD is coming on that date.

This is probably already mentioned, but how about October 10th? I mean that's when the first season was aired, so why not? But then though, it seems like too close. They haven't said any date yet, so it will probably be later. Somewhere late October or early November I believe.

• Brohoof 2

I heard it was supposed to be released sometime next month. But if course, I could be wrong. I don't really care when, I hope it soon and it kicks major ass. I still haven't even started Season 2.

Speaking of which, time to get working on that.

Probably hasnt been announced yet but im about to watch the season 2 finale (its come so soon!) and was sad I was gonna have to wait for more episodes.

Anyone know around when season 3s gonna come out? cause I dont know what im gonna watch till then.

Whys it have to end so sooonn? (if im sad when a season ends what am I gonna do when the whole show ends? :blink: )

I heard it was suppost to Come three days ago! but here's 2 vids that are in season 3!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=50GSZ3Ps-Mo&list=PL8C3308E247FD9CFB&index=102&feature=plpp_video

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LQk-DaZSzU

By the way here's my channel! I mostly add to my playlists, the biggest one being ponies!(of course)

http://www.youtube.com/user/gir42399

You're picture scares me... there are Early teenagers here! Hide it! Scootaloo isn't a spider, she's a chicken! uuugh... I'm not going to sleep tonight...

Edited by Aureity
edited out quoted deleted post