Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

I hope. I've watched Season 1 and 2, ALL episodes, even the ones I dislike, at least 5 times now. And I'm getting bored of ponies. If they don't release Season 3 (and get a "background" pony out of the background, for once) then I'll probably not be interested MLP:FiM anymore... :mellow:

Lol play pony fantasy VI

That will keep you busy for a while.

Plus I have RP's on MLP forums and fimfiction to keep me entertained while I wait for Season 3.

My guess is it will start on Dec. 21 2012 since one of the episodes looks like a apocalypse happens.

I have been spending my free time devouring MLP Fanfics. Also fairly deep into writing another fanfic of my own that has a lot of potential. I truly miss actual new episodes and bemoan both the long gap and the short season. We have only had about 18 hours and 20 minutes of My Little Ponies. That is not that much at all. Certainly nowhere near enough.

Either in October or early November because there's a DVD that involves season three episodes that comes out in December

No. It involves two season 3 episodes and the rest of them are Season 2.

I would predict stuff like the rest of you guys but I'm lazy,

• Brohoof 1

Rumor has it Season 3 starts tomorrow.

So yeah... plan to watch it sometime early tomorrow and get ready to be amazed.

@Comic Con

That is all.

or... was it October 22... Whoops.

Edited by VioletLinked

Naah.Don't mean to burst your bubble but it was just yesterday they announced that they will be announcing the Release date of S3 within a month

Posted Image

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 1

Tomorrow.

Rumor has it Season 3 of My little pony Friendship is magic (The best show ever) will start early tomorrow morning.

i don't think that hasbro would do that and we know that that isn't true because we can look ahead in our tv schedules and season 3 isn't there :(

While I myself think it should air tomorrow(or that it should have been sooner, honestly), it will not. We will just have to wait within the span of the next 30 days to actually find out when it will air, and then wait for that. Baby steps, I guess... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

i knew mlp season 3 was in October thanks to friends in school now i know when in October thanks to my face book and it sucks my birthday is the 16 of October and it says i can't join because i'm twelve i'm a pre teen

It ain't Tomorrow. We are able to check and they would of anounced it.

My Guess is October. Don't know if its the 22nd of October, but its likely it is. Its exactly a month since then. If it is that date, they shall anouce it soon.

Sigh... Sadly this is not true. Season 3's release date hasn't even been announced yet... You got me all excited for nothing... I want season 3 so bad.

You and me both, brother (or sister). I can't wait to see who, and what, the Crystal Ponies are. I wonder if they're peaceful or warlike?

You and me both, brother (or sister). I can't wait to see who, and what, the Crystal Ponies are. I wonder if they're peaceful or warlike?

Well, we know that Cadance is technically a crystal pony, because well she rules the kingdom. So, I would say they are a peaceful nation that were one of the first ponies in the land of Equestria.

Well, we know that Cadance is technically a crystal pony, because well she rules the kingdom. So, I would say they are a peaceful nation that were one of the first ponies in the land of Equestria.

That does make sense, but why do the Mane 6 have to do that fair? Is their home going to collapse or something unless they explor their past?

That does make sense, but why do the Mane 6 have to do that fair? Is their home going to collapse or something unless they explor their past?

Well here's the synopsis from the back of the DVD. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Fair, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!
  • Brohoof 1

Yea like everyones just said, theres still no offical date. Like you though I can't wait! Finished watching every episode this week, and since I'm a new brony I'm still craving for more!!!

Edited by RainbowDashRulez

While I myself think it should air tomorrow(or that it should have been sooner, honestly), it will not. We will just have to wait within the span of the next 30 days to actually find out when it will air, and then wait for that. Baby steps, I guess... :huh:

Baby steps to the release date release date...

But seriously, we do have pretty blinkin' good idea of the latest time the new season could air. The Hub said they would announce the release date four weeks before the season aired, and four weeks from October 20th (30 days from yesterday, which is the latest they can announce the release date) is the 17th of November.

Just a guess, though, I suppose. :/

• Brohoof 1