Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whose side are you?

DANUTERCISD

Whose side would you be on?  

20 users have voted

1. 1. If ponies came to do scientific research on earth(explore) and humans decided to do experiments and research THEM, and they retaliated, whose side would you be on.

• HUMAN, BECAUSE THEY ARE MY NATIVE SPECIES, AND HAVE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
    • PONIES, BECAUSE THEY ARE MASTER RACE(maybe)
    • NEITHER, I WOULD BE A SPY WORKING FOR MYSELF, OR BE SOMEONE SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO BOTH SIDES(for money, of course), OR NOT INVOLVED WITH THE WAR
  2. 2. If ponies attacked Earth, whose side would you be on?

• HUMANS, CAUSE THEY ARE ATTACKING MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND RACE, AND THEY HAVE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE
    • PONIES, BECAUSE THEY ARE MASTER RACE(maybe), AND HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF ATTACKING.
    • NEITHER, I WOULD BE A SPY WORKING FOR MYSELF, OR SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO BOTH SIDES(for money, of course), OR NOT INVOLVED WITH THE WAR
  3. 3. if humans attacked Equestria, whose side would you be on?

• HUMANS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF ATTACKING.
    • EQUESTRIA, BECAUSE THEY ARE MASTER RACE(maybe), AND HAVE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
    • NEITHER, I WOULD BE A SPY WORKING FOR MYSELF, OR SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO BOTH SIDES(for money, of course),OR NOT INVOLVED WITH THE WAR

Tough one, my very first (and very blunt) decision was to side with the ponies, but I went through the replies and their justifications and decided to think more of it. Long story short, Scene 1: Go on the ponies' side and attempt to stop it from that end, controversy and everyone will take care of this end; Scene 2: Humans if I'm forced to take a side immediately, though if I could I'd try visiting the ponies' side to see how more current world problems could be solved, should they have the solutions, and ultimately deciding whom I should fight for based on the future.

I'd have to go with Humans. Simply because you don't go attacking other races and their planets unless its an act of self defense. IMO that would make viewing the Ponies as "evil" perfectly justified.

I am biased, but of course ponies! Ponies because the ponies didn't mean to hurt anyone in the first place. I understand that humans would think they should experiment on talking ponies, but that isn't very ethical. Ponies all the way! :)

The ponies. They just wanted to explore and humans decide to capture them and perform tests on them against their will. The ponies aren't in the wrong its just selfish humans. Also, I don't care about humanity when there are ponies involved.

you would if they tried to kill your family.

I don't know. I feel like I was pretty neutral on the first two questions, but for the last question, I would have to be on the side of Equestria. If the human world did an unwarranted attack, I would have to side with the ponies :P 

I don't know. I feel like I was pretty neutral on the first two questions, but for the last question, I would have to be on the side of Equestria. If the human world did an unwarranted attack, I would have to side with the ponies :P

Now I'm confused, why would you side with the ponies if humans attacked them but not with the humans if the ponies attacked them?

• 4 years later...