Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony I have a question is the Mlp movie coming out in 2017 or is a hoax

Blackrain

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: A mare named Grace wadding

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thought it was garbage until I watched the first episode

Im athletic stallion that enjoys th on it doors (and ponys)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: ApplejackHow did you find MLP Forums?: A mare named Grace waddingHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thought it was garbage until I watched the first episodeIm athletic stallion that enjoys th on it doors (and ponys)

the outdoors type to fast for my own good
  • Brohoof 6

i dont think i will be able to

I'm sure you'll survive :kindness: and there's plenty to do on this wonderful forum to keep you going until it comes out.

Hopefully there will also be a season 6 coming out in the next few months as well, but don't hold me to that one :blush:

• Brohoof 5

Based on what they pulled over the summer I'm 87% sure that they will blow it off again and again and again until people forget about season six or they will blow up ever part of the forum

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Black Rain , its nice to meet you :grin2: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM  :kindness: See you around  :pinkie:  '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums Blackrain!

yes, the pony movie is for reals, its on wiki, IMDB, and many popular movie release and review sites allready. i wouldn't worry about them pushing it back, Hasbro knows that this movie will make them a butt load of money and as you probably know that's what drives them.

anyways, im sure you will like it here, there's lots of topics to explore, lots of friends to make, and lots of fun to be had

if you ever have a question don't be afraid to pm me or anypony (we dont bite ^-^)

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-4231768.sig-

• Brohoof 2