Will the 2017 movie have an MLP version of Unicron?

TheMarkz0ne

I'm not advocating a giant planet monster for MLP, no no. I am basically wondering if the new movie will have a villain to top all villains. Like how Transformers 1986 had this big epic adventure with a truly powerful dangerous force. Hasbro is obviously doing an adventure, it won't be a slice of life movie. Maybe see Tartarus and the most dangerous creatures as a concept. You think so?

Well the movie is going to need to have s bigger threat then we have ever seen in the show so far. I would be fine with this. Maybe we could even have Starswirl actually appear in the flesh because of it.

(edited)

Well the movie is going to need to have s bigger threat then we have ever seen in the show so far. I would be fine with this. Maybe we could even have Starswirl actually appear in the flesh because of it.

I am hoping for movie under 2 hours, like 1hr 49 minutes. My desired roster, aside from our mane 6.

Celestia

Luna

Cadence

Shining Armour

Chrysalis and changelings( you need an enemy army)

Tirek

Spitfire

Soarin 

Sunset Shimmer( even a minor role I will be content)

Discord 

CMC

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

I'd kind of like a team of villains myself, like the dazzles. Have them together be the most powerful threat to equestria, but individually not be as strong as the other villains.

Like a group of Evil alicorns that were imprisoned long ago, or something like that. Maybe even an elements of disharmony setup.