Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Mario3D13,@@Child Of Darkness,

"Look,I don't know which one of are being honest. and I don't really care, whatever it is just tell us what the problem is right here. That would solve everything."

"I mean, he does have a point. That way ya'll don't have too compete for everyone's attention and no one is at odds."

Ugh, he doesn't even get the point! he thought. "Yeah, and while we're at it, we make everypony and their moms start panicking. That's one helluva plan, if you ask me! And Floaty Ancient here is all anxious to tell you something you're gonna hear anyways. So, what's it gonna be, Flame? Your choice."

Ugh, he doesn't even get the point! he thought. "Yeah, and while we're at it, we make everypony and their moms start panicking. That's one helluva plan, if you ask me! And Floaty Ancient here is all anxious to tell you something you're gonna hear anyways. So, what's it gonna be, Flame? Your choice."

Flame grew steadily annoyed as the conversation turned more hostile, made evident by rapid tapping of his hooves, indicating how impatient he was with the situation. Squaring himself up to lighting, Flame started to talk.

"Are you seriously gonna make me chose? Alright I'll chose......I don't want to talk to anyone of you. Now get the fuck out my way."

He said forcefully pushing Lighting to his side, and walking off.

• Brohoof 1

@, Specter was now annoyed. A simple task that was made seemingly impossible now thanks to Lightning arguing with him. Now the survival of anyone at all was questionable. "He started yelling, rather loudly in Ancient. His light going red and his voice became distorted with hints of static. "I had one job. One Job! And now I can't even get a simple information task done because no one seem to want to listen to the Robot. No. Let's never listen to the robot, what can it know? Its not alive. It cant think about these situations like we can. It doesn't have empathy. Just ignore it, even though I understand the situation the best out of all of us, I'm the one the calculated out trajectory and point of impact by looking out of a window into deep space in seconds, brought this to people's attention to hopefully not get us all killed. I'm the one tasked with informing the only Pilot and Medic on the ship of why they're getting their lives prioritised above everyone else. So it's more than likely with the mood that has been set now they will never listen to reason. Why do I even bother?"

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@, Specter was now annoyed. A simple task that was made seemingly impossible now thanks to Lightning arguing with him. Now the survival of anyone at all was questionable. "He started yelling, rather loudly in Ancient. His light going red and his voice became distorted with hints of static. "I had one job. One Job! And now I can't even get a simple information task done because no one seem to want to listen to the Robot. No. Let's never listen to the robot, what can it know? Its not alive. It cant think about these situations like we can. It doesn't have empathy. Just ignore it, even though I understand the situation the best out of all of us, I'm the one the calculated out trajectory and point of impact by looking out of a window into deep space in seconds, brought this to people's attention to hopefully not get us all killed. I'm the one tasked with informing the only Pilot and Medic on the ship of why they're getting their lives prioritised above everyone else. So it's more than likely with the mood that has been set now they will never listen to reason. Why do I even bother?"

Suddenly, the vashti hiding against the wall flashes a bright, lime green, with stripes of red, as she is startled by the floating, polygonal robot. Selene hisses, backing away from you two quickly and hiding behind @@Ethan Sawyer, baring her serpentine, neurotoxin-laced fangs at the Spectre defensively.

Edited by Harmony.exe

Suddenly, the vashti hiding against the wall flashes a bright, lime green, with stripes of red, as she is startled by the floating, polygonal robot. Selene hisses, backing away from you two quickly and hiding behind @@Ethan Sawyer, baring her serpentine, neurotoxin-laced fangs at the Spectre defensively.

I stood there for a moment, ignoring the warnings going on in my head that there was neurotoxin near. I turned around slowly and in the most calm voice I had, I said. "Seven, put those fangs away. It's just a robot, nothing to be afraid of as long as you dont aggravate him." I turned to spectre "Calm down."

"Lightning, shut it. Flame and Sapphire, go with spectre. Please. "

I stood there for a moment, ignoring the warnings going on in my head that there was neurotoxin near. I turned around slowly and in the most calm voice I had, I said. "Seven, put those fangs away. It's just a robot, nothing to be afraid of as long as you dont aggravate him." I turned to spectre "Calm down."

Selene pauses and looks up at you, her skin immediately turning gray with the slightest tint of green, like mossy, chiseled stone. "... Okay, Scarlett."

She sits down like a big cat next to Scarlett, crossing her front legs and yawning, her fangs folding back into the roof of her mouth, returning back to her cuter persona.

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Child Of Darkness, @@Mario3D13, @,

Crystal moved away from Flame. "Go they want to tell you something we are not going anywhere so what's there to worry about."

"I stopped caring yesterday so lead the way Specter I'm not fussed at all." Sapphire waits on Specter and for them to leave and talk about what ever the thing is.

Selene pauses and looks up at you, her skin immediately turning gray with the slightest tint of green, like mossy, chiseled stone. "... Okay, Scarlett."

She sits down like a big cat next to Scarlett, crossing her front legs and yawning, her fangs folding back into the roof of her mouth, returning back to her cuter persona.

"Thank you Selene" I said while nodding in thanks. She really was quite adorable in this situation.

I walked up the the edge of the balcony and shouted down "Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make. It's something none of you will want to hear, but has to be done."

"I know you're not most mares. I doubt most mares meet by having one pointing a gun at the other." Amber giggled softly, remembering how they originally met. Quite a different relationship back then to the one that existed now for certain. "I just hope you don't get bored of me. Although, if we do end up flying into the star, I doubt that'll be much of a problem..."

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Solar snickered, smirking cheekily at Amber, "Hell of a first date, huh? 'I have a thing for pointing guns at ponies'." She said in a horrible impression of her marefriend.

"How the heck could I get bored of the cutest mare on the ship?" She flirted, snuggling Amber closer, "Hey, that pansy-ass star will get its ass kicked, I know it."

"Thank you Selene" I said while nodding in thanks. She really was quite adorable in this situation.

I walked up the the edge of the balcony and shouted down "Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make. It's something none of you will want to hear, but has to be done."

"Story of my life there, mom," she smirked cheekily.

Selene pauses and looks up at you, her skin immediately turning gray with the slightest tint of green, like mossy, chiseled stone. "... Okay, Scarlett."

She leaned a bit and got a look at...

Who the heck is that? She thought, seeing her sit next to Scarlett like a cat. She have a thing for her mom or something?

Edited by Unicorncob

She leaned Who the heck is that? She thought, seeing her sit next to Scarlett like a cat. She have a thing for her mom or something?

The... thing, looks back at you, its tail swaying around as it slowly turns orange with a curious expression on its face.

Huh? Why's she looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?

The creature promptly starts rubbing at her face, again, like a cat.

Aqua the cyan-blue-coated mare spun on her hooves and strode in, smiling sheepishly and adjusting her bangs with her magic to make herself feel less shy, somehow. It didn't really help but she needed to try. She bit her lip and scanned the room until she spotted Mentis, who was right by a door. Aqua ambled over to Mentis and greeted him with a slight, casual grin,"Hey, did I miss anything?"

• Brohoof 2

@,

Mentis looked up from his sketches to see a nice looking cyan mare, she caught him off guard a little how she just walked up to him of all ponies around. "Um hey, you are sorry? But in regards to your question no you have not missed anything I belive Scarlett is going to tell us something ominous, I think I should not of gotten on this ship."

@ @Mentis Soliloquy

Aqua giggled bashfully,"I'm Aqua Splash! Sorry, don't want to freak you out here! And I think you are..?" She trailed off to let him respond with his own name and the bridge of her glasses glowed with a purple aura around it as she pushed her glasses up just a bit.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Mentis extended his hoof to her. "My name is Mentis, Mentis Soliloquy it is a pleasure to meet you Aqua, have you been on this ship since the start? I arrived though the portal with some others with some amazing feat of magic I have not seen anything like it. Anyway yeah still waiting."

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Aqua, with a toothy grin, took his hoof and gave it a light shake. "It is the spring's tides to meet you as well Mentis Soliloquy! And yes I have been here but just don't make much of an appearance I guess!" She chuckled and ran a hoof through her bangs in a shy manner and then continued, "Oh? Why yes I have seen some simply fascinating methods of magic around here!" Aqua's porphyrous eyes cast to the floor and then rolled around in different directions as she sheepishly thought of her own abilities with the water. She was always so shy and modest when talking about her own magic.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Mentis picked up on 'Spring's tides' "That is a rather unique saying I only know a few ponies who use that saying they are rather special ponies too." He winked at her. "I wont say what they are because most of them don't want anypony to know their and your secret it is safe with me. Before you ask I spent many days at the royal court I was 'trained' to pick up on small details that can give sonepony away, but unlike members of the court I don't say anything I am just a royal scribe so I know a few things that are not to be spoken about." Mentis tipped his hat to her. "It is a pleasure to meet a 'unicorn' like you Miss Aqua. Do you know some of the magic around here? I'd love to document it." 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 1

"Story of my life there, mom," she smirked cheekily.

I glanced back to Solar for a moment and said "Story of my life is being ignored. I think I might go for an extremely direct approach to get everyone attention."

I raised an invisible magic barrier, only visible when being touched, over all of the doors leading out the gateroom. I stepped to the balcony railing and said in a loud voice for everyone to hear. "We are about to fly into a star."

I glanced back to Solar for a moment and said "Story of my life is being ignored. I think I might go for an extremely direct approach to get everyone's attention."

I raised an invisible magic barrier, only visible when being touched, over all of the doors leading out the gateroom. I stepped to the balcony railing and said in a loud voice for everyone to hear. "We are about to fly into a star."

You get, at the very least, a confused an incredulous look from Selene. She just sort of sits there, trying to process how exactly they're going to fly into a star, of all things, when she hadn't even known this to be a space ship. "... You... You're kidding, right?... I mean... our pilot can't be that horrible, right?..."

"... Right?..."

Edited by Harmony.exe

You get, at the very least, a confused an incredulous look from Selene. She just sort of sits there, trying to process how exactly they're going to fly into a star, of all things, when she hadn't even known this to be a space ship. "... You... You're kidding, right?... I mean... our pilot can't be that horrible, right?..."

"... Right?..."

I turned to face her, briefly explaining the situation. "We don't have a pilot. You know just as much about where we are and whats going on as we do. We don't have a pilot, and we have no power to turn the ship. I guess the correct thing to day is that we're drifting into a star."

The... thing, looks back at you, its tail swaying around as it slowly turns orange with a curious expression on its face.

Huh? Why's she looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?

The creature promptly starts rubbing at her face, again, like a cat.

Solar just blinked and watched the creature some more, the puzzled look on her face becoming even moreso.

Where did... you, come from?

I glanced back to Solar for a moment and said "Story of my life is being ignored. I think I might go for an extremely direct approach to get everyone attention."

She grunted with non-existent pain and clutched her chest. "Oh mom, you wound me!"

Well, yeah, we got that part, she snarked in her head, but kept quiet on the outside.

I turned to face her, briefly explaining the situation. "We don't have a pilot. You know just as much about where we are and whats going on as we do. We don't have a pilot, and we have no power to turn the ship. I guess the correct thing to day is that we're drifting into a star."

"Don't we have any ways to get power to the ship?" She asked.

"Ugh, fine, Scarlett. Besides, I don't think it'll matter much anyway." Lightning grumbled for a bit, and stood next to Scarlett.

When Scarlett announced that they were to fly into a star, Lightning kept a straight face, even though he was also worried.

"... Right?..."

Aww, the innocence... "As much as I hate it, Selene, Scarlett's right. This is out of our hands at this point." Lightning sighed. I've been through dangerous black ops, only to DIE in a ship out of our control. Damn it.

"I stopped caring yesterday so lead the way Specter I'm not fussed at all." Sapphire waits on Specter and for them to leave and talk about what ever the thing is.

Finally given a chance to speak his mind and fulfil his orders, Specter approached Sapphire but kept his voice quiet, very quiet. "You know I don't really care about spreading panic any more. Most of us are going to be dead soon anyway. The point I have been trying to tell you is a solution to the problem with us, you know, facing certain death. Only Scarlett and I know about this, but it's important that you know. And Flame does. This ship has a docking bay. A hanger if you will. In that hanger, we have a shuttle. Small, only holds 16 at the maximum. What does this have to do with you and Flame? You two are the only trained Pilot and Medic we have on the entire ship, so like it or not, two of those spaces have been reserved for the two of you. Meaning 14 others can join us. This is why I needed to tell you. We figured it would be best to have the two of you informed before we do what we do next. Like it or not, you and Flame have a whole lot of responsibility now."

• Brohoof 1

"As much as I hate it, Selene, Scarlett's right. This is out of our hands at this point."

"out of our hands"

Selene takes a deep breath... Inhaling through her mouth, and out her nose. She just sort of... lies down, seemingly calm and carefree.

Meanwhile, in Selene's mind...

oh god oh god oh god i'm gonna die somebody help please. No panicking. Gotta be strong, be happy and cute for everyone else. Maybe if I make them feel better, they can come up with a solution in time...

... hopefully...

Still at the balcony, I began talking loud again. "We have no solution for this problem, but we have found a way for 16 of us to survive. Excluding the 2 that I have chosen, 14 will be selected at random from this room to, survive..." I hated doing this, but there was no other choice.

I'M PANICKING AGAIN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE

Edited by Harmony.exe
  • Brohoof 2

Still at the balcony, I began talking loud again. "We have no solution for this problem, but we have found a way for 16 of us to survive. Excluding the 2 that I have chosen, 14 will be selected at random from this room to, survive..." I hated doing this, but there was no other choice.

• Brohoof 1

Lightning did a double-take and nearly pounced on Scarlett, but he restrained himself. There's a way to escape and she didn't care enough to tell me?!?! This just keeps getting better and better! he thought. He tapped Scarlett's shoulder and whispered, "Care to explain?" His face was stern.