Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

I mouthed the words "Come on, she needs you" before gesturing my head to Solar as I continued to stroke her hair.

She rolled her eyes, and let out a quiet sigh before trotting over to them and wrapping her hooves around Solar and Scarlett tightly. She closed her eyes, and smiled weakly, with a single tear finding its way down her fuzzy cheek. Her hooves remained clasped around them for as long as they needed. She would only break the hug when they did. 

"I-I know," Solar muttered, sniffling and cooing from having her mane stroked, "I was just... well, kinda scared..."

She hadn't had her mane stroked by anypony apart from Amber before, but it felt just as nice coming from Scarlett. Maybe because she was her mother?

Scared? Well, I guess having to take a shuttle with some ponies you barely know to a planet nobody has ever been from to escape a death in a burning firey inferno would be quite scary. "I can see why."

She rolled her eyes, and let out a quiet sigh before trotting over to them and wrapping her hooves around Solar and Scarlett tightly. She closed her eyes, and smiled weakly, with a single tear finding its way down her fuzzy cheek. Her hooves remained clasped around them for as long as they needed. She would only break the hug when they did. 

I smiled when Amber came and joined the hug. After a few moments the entire ship lurched slightly and the normal blue lights and sound occurred.

Solar's smile widened again as Amber joined the hug, putting her foreleg around her marefriend tight. A long, passionate kiss from the red-headed mare found its way to her marefriend's cheek.

Yeah, everything's gonna be okay... this is all I needed...

After a few moments the entire ship lurched slightly and the normal blue lights and sound occurred.

She blinked and looked up as the ship lurched a bit. "What was that...?"

@@1Bit

When you attempt to approach, you notice that Selene seems to have had ideas revolving around bringing the hug to you. Of course, as she leaps to glomp you, the ship lurches forward with her in mid-air, knocking her off-target and sending her crashing into a wall.

• Brohoof 1

"And there is lightspeed, smooth transition nice tec these fellas have." Sapphire looked to the small reunion. "Well that's nice to see smiles again, I need sleep." Sapphire slowly headed off for her old room.

@

"Well I think you are a good flyer my young one." She went to him and give him a hug.

She blinked and looked up as the ship lurched a bit. "What was that...?"

"That was us accelerating from the speed of a Wonderbolt to the speed of light in less than a second." Oh wait, wrong time. They wont have ever seen a live Wonderbolt.

When you attempt to approach, you notice that Selene seems to have had ideas revolving around bringing the hug to you. Of course, as she leaps to glomp you, the ship lurches forward with her in mid-air, knocking her off-target and sending her crashing into a wall.

"Selene!" I shouted before grabbing her in my magic and disbanding the hug. I brought her close to me and had her face me. "Are you all right?"

"And there is lightspeed, smooth transition nice tec these fellas have." Sapphire looked to the small reunion. "Well that's nice to see smiles again, I need sleep." Sapphire slowly headed off for her old room.

I turned my head for a moment "I could explain why to you if you wanted."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Sapphire stopped and walked back to Scarlett. "What do you mean explain? The light speed or that I'm tired...that was a dumb question, you know I'm dumb so layman terms dear I'm not good with tec though why you are offering is confusing I'm the grumpy medic remember? And you will hate me once your daughter tells you what I said to her, not like you liked me to start with..."  

Sapphire stopped and walked back to Scarlett. "What do you mean explain? The light speed or that I'm tired...that was a dumb question, you know I'm dumb so layman terms dear I'm not good with tec though why you are offering is confusing I'm the grumpy medic remember? And you will hate me once your daughter tells you what I said to her, not like you liked me to start with..."  

"Stop beating yourself up Sapphire, you're a fine medic. And you're not that stupid. To put it simply, we call newer FTL engined Hyperdrives because they open up a sort of portal to a sub-universe where physics don't work the same. It's like taking the highway when everyone else is walking. Old engines, such as the one this ship has, don't utilise that other place. They literally push the ship faster than light. Which is why we need a fucking star to power the ship."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"I actually understood that...well that was a nice change for once, I'm gonna go sleep now you can shout at me tommorrow for something I have or will do. But I need some sleep. I barely got any before I had to have a little trip to some planet when everyone said this ship was a goner. May I go now ma'am?" 

"I actually understood that...well that was a nice change for once, I'm gonna go sleep now you can shout at me tommorrow for something I have or will do. But I need some sleep. I barely got any before I had to have a little trip to some planet when everyone said this ship was a goner. May I go now ma'am?" 

"As long as you don't call me ma'am again, sure" I said with a smirk. "Actually, everyone should go to sleep. We all deserve it."

I opened up my radio and spoke to everyone on board. "We'll be in FTL for about 12 hours." I paused briefly and looked at the clock "Get some rest. Who knows what tomorrow will bring."

"That was us accelerating from the speed of a Wonderbolt to the speed of light in less than a second." Oh wait, wrong time. They wont have ever seen a live Wonderbolt.

"Oh, got it," Solar nodded, starting to finally calm down, then she blinked and looked at Scarlett, "What's a Wonderbolt?"

She watched as Selene leaped into the air, and thanks to the ship jerking, crashed into a wall.

"Whoa," she snickered into her hoof, "That must've been a piece of candy, since she frigging ate that."

@@Unicorncob,

"Really? you know the famous flying team from Equestria?"

@@Unicorncob,

"Ok then Scarlett night." She left and headed to her room barely shed her amour before collapsing on to her bed and all but passing out on the spot she was totally gone from the total lack of sleep she'd had. 

"Oh, got it," Solar nodded, starting to finally calm down, then she blinked and looked at Scarlett, "What's a Wonderbolt?"

"The Wonderbolts were a group of ponies that made up a pegasus flying team about 450 years ago. They were the best of the best. Well, mostly. There was another pony. She never joined the Wonderbolts, but definitely was faster than them all."

She watched as Selene leaped into the air, and thanks to the ship jerking, crashed into a wall.

"Whoa," she snickered into her hoof, "That must've been a piece of candy, since she frigging ate that."

She got my sass, but not the humor. Damn.

"Ok then Scarlett night." She left and headed to her room barely shed her amour before collapsing on to her bed and all but passing out on the spot she was totally gone from the total lack of sleep she'd had.

"Night Sapphire."

"Really? you know the famous flying team from Equestria?"

Solar gave a single, slow blink. Curiosity gleamed in her sky-blue eyes. "The what-now?"

"The Wonderbolts were a group of ponies that made up a pegasus flying team about 450 years ago. They were the best of the best. Well, mostly. There was another pony. She never joined the Wonderbolts, but definitely was faster than them all."

She turned to Scarlett, eyes filled with wonder. "Whoa..."

She looked at her wings and gave them a small ruffle. "You think they'd still be around? I'd love to join them! Hell, I could bring them back or something. I think I'm pretty fast." She smirked.

She turned to Scarlett, eyes filled with wonder. "Whoa..."

She looked at her wings and gave them a small ruffle. "You think they'd still be around? I'd love to join them! Hell, I could bring them back or something. I think I'm pretty fast." She smirked.

"Sorry, but no. The last ever Wonderbolt show was over 300 years ago. I can't quite remember why, but they disbanded." I paused for a moment, smiling. "You could probably bring them back." I began grinning "If we ever get of this damned ship, I'll take you to see them."

"Sorry, but no. The last ever Wonderbolt show was over 300 years ago. I can't quite remember why, but they disbanded." I paused for a moment, smiling. "You could probably bring them back." I began grinning "If we ever get of this damned ship, I'll take you to see them."

"Aww," Solar frowned, then perked back up at the idea of reviving the Wonderbolts, "Yeah... I could make history doing that!"

She snickered and ruffled her wings. That was an exciting thought!

She gasped at Scarlett's proposal, eyes bulging. Seeing the Wonderbolts, live and in real life?! "You will?!"

"Aww," Solar frowned, then perked back up at the idea of reviving the Wonderbolts, "Yeah... I could make history doing that!"

She snickered and ruffled her wings. That was an exciting thought!

She gasped at Scarlett's proposal, eyes bulging. Seeing the Wonderbolts, live and in real life?! "You will?!"

"Sure! That's under a couple of condition of course. First, we get out of here. And second, my co-lab workers back on Icarus survived and actually finished building the damn reactor." I looked over to Amber and back at Solar again. "I'd like to show you two something."

"Selene!" I shouted before grabbing her in my magic and disbanding the hug. I brought her close to me and had her face me. "Are you all right?"

Selene blinks and shakes her head, not to say 'no', but just to shake.

"Ablblblblblblblblblblbl. I'm... fine. Oof... C'mon, why'd you have to move out of the way like that? I was just gonna hug you... really aggressively and fun-like, so it's even better than a normal hug!~"

Selene just rubs the little bump where she hit the wall, getting back up.

@,

"Well I think you are a good flyer my young one." She went to him and give him a hug.

Flamestreak cooed softly as Crystal pressed her warm and surprisingly soft body against him. The Pegasus returned her affections, nuzzling her and even kissing the mare's neck occasionally

"Thank you Crystal." He stated simply, Flame wrapped his hooves around the lovely mare's shoulders and brought the two of them into a even closer embrace.

"All this talk about the "best flying team ever" and you don't even mention me? I am only the fastest flyer here. "

Edited by Flamestreak1990

"Sure! That's under a couple of condition of course. First, we get out of here. And second, my co-lab workers back on Icarus survived and actually finished building the damn reactor." I looked over to Amber and back at Solar again. "I'd like to show you two something."

Solar nodded at Scarlett's two conditions. "Right. I'd love to know if the planet is actually still there before we pop back. If it's still possible, I mean."

She tilted her head, and took a glance at Amber before looking back at her mother. "Show us what?"

"All this talk about the "best flying team ever" and you don't even mention me? I am only the fastest flyer here. "

"Ironic that you bring this up now," she smirked over her shoulder, and ruffled her wings, "Besides, I bet I'm faster than you."

Selene blinks and shakes her head, not to say 'no', but just to shake.

"Ablblblblblblblblblblbl. I'm... fine. Oof... C'mon, why'd you have to move out of the way like that? I was just gonna hug you... really aggressively and fun-like, so it's even better than a normal hug!~"

Selene just rubs the little bump where she hit the wall, getting back up.

"Are you all right Selene? I hope you didn't get hit too hard. The jump isn't usually that sudden."

"Yeeeaaa, no. I could probably fly faster than you. And I'm not even a pegasus. Besides, you can't go beyond the speed of sound." I looked him over with both my eyes and magic. "You don't have the right magical capacities."

Solar nodded at Scarlett's two conditions. "Right. I'd love to know if the planet is actually still there before we pop back. If it's still possible, I mean."

She tilted her head, and took a glance at Amber before looking back at her mother. "Show us what?"

"Ironic that you bring this up now," she smirked over her shoulder, and ruffled her wings, "Besides, I bet I'm faster than you."

"It'll be there. Besides, Equestria didn't explode. And that's where we'd be going."

I grinned. "You probably are faster. Follow me. Amber can come too." I said as I began to walk to my room.

"Well, uh, sure thing Scarlett!" Amber smiled warmly. She felt her heart flutter knowing Scarlett wanted her to be involved. She bounced over to her and Solar happily, before coming to rest by Solar's side and realising that her marefriend's questions matched her own. "So what exactly are we doing again?" She asked sheepishly

"Well, uh, sure thing Scarlett!" Amber smiled warmly. She felt her heart flutter knowing Scarlett wanted her to be involved. She bounced over to her and Solar happily, before coming to rest by Solar's side and realising that her marefriend's questions matched her own. "So what exactly are we doing again?" She asked sheepishly

"Nothing too exiting. I just felt I should show you two something. You guys are, well, the only family I'll be seeing for a while. Assuming it takes a while to get home from this." We turned a corner into my room. "I figured I may as well explain a little more about myself."

"It'll be there. Besides, Equestria didn't explode. And that's where we'd be going."

I grinned. "You probably are faster. Follow me. Amber can come too." I said as I began to walk to my room.

"Great!" Solar chirped, grinning, and her grin only got wider when she heard Amber was allowed to come too, "Even better~"

She put on an almost dorky smile as Amber rested onto her side, her chest and wings fluttering with happiness. She nuzzled her head against her marefriend's and planted a little peck on her cheek as she followed Scarlett to her room.

"Nothing too exiting. I just felt I should show you two something. You guys are, well, the only family I'll be seeing for a while. Assuming it takes a while to get home from this." We turned a corner into my room. "I figured I may as well explain a little more about myself."

She blinked as she walked into Scarlett's room with Amber, and tilted her head. "You're a universe-travelling time cop who had me at some point, how could there be more to you?"

Edited by Unicorncob

Amber stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait wait...f-family?" The pegasus blinked, her mouth agape in shock. She knew that her and Solar were close. And yes, she and Scarlett also got along well. But....family? "Well, it's a nice gesture, but I can't really call myself family. I've only even known the two of you for a week or two at most!"