Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Mario3D13

Lighting's comfort was helping her a lot, despite how forward he was and what he tired on the ship before she was coming around to him more. He was always on her side and ally against the world so to speak not to mention he really liked her and she was warming to him. She snuggled into the hug even with her clunky amour and took the loving peck on the cheek from him she did not even need to speak at that point she felt.

Lightning felt Sapphire snuggle up to him. She's just so wonderful, he thought. I could do this forever. He snuggled as well. The fact that she had her armor on didn't bother him. In fact, he found it rather cute. All that mattered at this moment was Sapphire. "Don't worry," he whispered. "I'm here for you always."

• Brohoof 1

@@Mario3D13,

"That's nice to think that Lightning." He dose care about me but why? I mean I'm a jerk and I seem to annoy everyone around me how is he actually liking me!? She just enjoyed his attention none the less and she was not going to push him away now for maybe at all anymore she was was unsure weather she actually liked him back well he was a friend but he wanted more did she?

• Brohoof 1

Lightning observed the conversations going on, not able to put in a single word. Huh, and I'M usually the talkative one!

As all the other ponies entered the shuttle, Lightning took a quick look around to make sure nothing was amiss, and quickly darted back into the shuttle.

"Hurry it up Flame. We haven't much time left. It's now or never."

"This isn't a life or death situation anymore lighting, there is no reason for you to say that." Flame inquired, pulling the lever and started to fly the airship.

"Alright, Lets go back home.......well kinda. Everyone good?"

He asked looking back at the crowd behind him.

"This isn't a life or death situation anymore lighting, there is no reason for you to say that." Flame inquired, pulling the lever and started to fly the airship.

"Alright, Lets go back home.......well kinda. Everyone good?"

He asked looking back at the crowd behind him.

Solar breathed a sigh of relief from hearing the soft hum of the shuttle's engines flaring up, and turned to look at Amber, who was resting peacefully in her seat. She unfurled a wing and wrapped it lovingly around her marefriend, snuggling up to her.

"Oh yeah," she muttered, "We're so good~"

Solar breathed a sigh of relief from hearing the soft hum of the shuttle's engines flaring up, and turned to look at Amber, who was resting peacefully in her seat. She unfurled a wing and wrapped it lovingly around her marefriend, snuggling up to her.

"Oh yeah," she muttered, "We're so good~"

Flame smiled

"Wonderful! But Solar? Please don't get TOO comfortable, I don't feel like having to clean up any "messes" that occur on this ship. that goes for you too Amber!" 

Flame teased, sticking his tongue out a little at the couple.

"Oh and also, NO ARGUING. I swear to Celestia if I here another argument I'll stop this ship and jump of it understand?"

Edited by FieryButt1990

I opened up the Destiny's communications to the shuttle again and said "Hey, are you guys on your way back yet? Once we're out of this star's electromagnetic field, Destiny will most likely jump back into it's Faster than Life state." I paused for a moment. "Just hurry up."

I opened up the Destiny's communications to the shuttle again and said "Hey, are you guys on your way back yet? Once we're out of this star's electromagnetic field, Destiny will most likely jump back into it's Faster than Life state." I paused for a moment. "Just hurry up."

"Faster than life? Is that gonna kill us? Or maybe we'll just have to wait a long time to catch up with the ship..."

Selene takes a few moments, wracking her brain as she tries to think of the implications of such a thing. Suffice to say, she's apparently not having much luck with processing that...

Lightning heard this and responded. "Yeah, we're on our way back. ETA on FTL maybe?" As he waited for a response, he turned back to Sapphire. "I just hope we make it back in time. Otherwise, we'll have to go back to that planet, and I'm not too eager to go back there."

"Faster than life? Is that gonna kill us? Or maybe we'll just have to wait a long time to catch up with the ship..."

Selene takes a few moments, wracking her brain as she tries to think of the implications of such a thing. Suffice to say, she's apparently not having much luck with processing that...

"You know, I could have sworn that I actually said light. But basically, if they don't get back soon, they're not getting here at all"

Lightning heard this and responded. "Yeah, we're on our way back. ETA on FTL maybe?" As he waited for a response, he turned back to Sapphire. "I just hope we make it back in time. Otherwise, we'll have to go back to that planet, and I'm not too eager to go back there."

"ETA. Hmm. The ship's clock isn't showing anything, but judging how big the star is and how Ancient engines work, I'd say you have around 5 minutes."

Solar's ears flicked as she overheard Scarlett on the intercom.

Five minutes... yeah, we can manage that. Interstellar space shuttle, five minutes to get to a space station about to warp dimensions or whatever. Yeah, no problem.

"Well, you heard the lady!" She called to Flame, "Get the led out!"

@@Mario3D13

Sapphire got up from her seat and headed towards then out of the shuttle. "Well never thought i'd like to see the inside of this death trap again...well I seem to be consistently surprised."

@@Ethan Sawyer Sapphire cracked on her radio. "Well hello dead ponies we are back, you keep the place clean?"

@,

"Come on lets get out of this thing."  

@@Mario3D13,@@Unicorncob, @@Ethan Sawyer,  

Five minutes? Alright, I can handle that easily.

Flame manured the airship hastily back to their "home", taking no longer than 3 minutes. He landed the shuttle and got out of the ship.

"Alright evrryone! We're back home! You can stop pestering me every two seconds about flying ya'll somewhere!"

I felt a small shock ripple though the nearby area of the ship, and a rather large thud. I gently nudged Selene, saying "Talk about a bad pilot. Maybe I would have done better after all."

Sapphire cracked on her radio. "Well hello dead ponies we are back, you keep the place clean?"

"Oh no. Totally. We thought we were all going to die, so we had a party and ate all the food and drank all the water. Don't be surprised if there is piss everywhere either."

Five minutes? Alright, I can handle that easily.

Flame manured the airship hastily back to their "home", taking no longer than 3 minutes. He landed the shuttle and got out of the ship.

"Alright evrryone! We're back home! You can stop pestering me every two seconds about flying ya'll somewhere!"

Solar, upon feeling the thud of the shuttle landing, practically flung her seatbelt off and sped to Flame, grabbing him in a tight hug. "You are one of the best! I'd kiss you but I'm spoken for."

She set Flame back down and sped back over to Amber, gently nudging her with a hoof. "Babe, c'mon! We're back!"

She stood in front of the closed shuttle doors, pattering her hooves as her heart raced. She was going to see her mother again!

• Brohoof 1

I felt a small shock ripple though the nearby area of the ship, and a rather large thud. I gently nudged Selene, saying "Talk about a bad pilot. Maybe I would have done better after all."

"Oh no. Totally. We thought we were all going to die, so we had a party and ate all the food and drank all the water. Don't be surprised if there is piss everywhere either."

Selene snickers, turning a brief yellow-green. The little vashti sways her tail around, being perched on Scarlett's back quite comfortably, riding the larger pony as she waits for the perfect chance to strike~. However, you don't have any real issues carrying her, as I may have mentioned earlier. She's quite light.

Solar, upon feeling the thud of the shuttle landing, practically flung her seatbelt off and sped to Flame, grabbing him in a tight hug. "You are one of the best! I'd kiss you but I'm spoken for."

She set Flame back down and sped back over to Amber, gently nudging her with a hoof. "Babe, c'mon! We're back!"

She stood in front of the closed shuttle doors, pattering her hooves as her heart raced. She was going to see her mother again!

Amber couldn't help but giggle at her bubbly and excited marefriend in front of her. Literally the epitome of cute. "Alright, Alright, you don't have to wait on me! Go out there and hug the heck out of your mother!" She exclaimed, a broad grin sweeping across her face and bouncing over to Solar to give her a small peck on the cheek for encouragement.

With most emptying off of the shuttle back onto Destiny, Specter left the shuttle, if he could feel emotion, he would be feeling defeated. It was because of his calculations and his oversight that everyone got worried and panicked. It was his fault for filling everyone with this sense of dread and sorrow. If he had just been more perceptive and thought about the possibilities of the shielding being charge by the sun up to a point of being able to survive the close contact, non of this would have happened. They could have avoided all the drama. While he was happy of course to be wrong since everyone was still alive and they had power again, the point still remains that they could have avoided all of this unneeded sorrow and dread. "I need to get access to the ships main data base. I must learn everything I can about this ship so that I never make this mistake again."

Mel was taking mental notes of everything that had happened during the time he had been here. He was monitoring everyone on mainly mental stability. He knew that being in this kind of situation could have some drastic effects on a persons mind and he wanted to make sure everyone stayed healthy. Becoming unstable in this environment is the worst thing someone could do. He already has some concerns. Even though he didn't have a face for expressions and doesn't really have a mind of his own, Mel was concerned for Specter. To him it seemed like the AI had some issues. Considering the age of the AI, it was a good assumption to make that the bot was suffering from mental deterioration in his processing and ability to reason. "Maybe I should tell someone about this. It seems like he could be dangerous."

• Brohoof 2

Selene snickers, turning a brief yellow-green. The little vashti sways her tail around, being perched on Scarlett's back quite comfortably, riding the larger pony as she waits for the perfect chance to strike~. However, you don't have any real issues carrying her, as I may have mentioned earlier. She's quite light.

I smiled. Everything seemed to be going great for some reason. I had made it through another year, I found out I have an awesome daughter, and I've got a little 'fish pone' riding my back. Which is awesome.

I walked at a fast pace to the shuttle docking area, just in time to see Solar and Amber walking out the door.

Amber couldn't help but giggle at her bubbly and excited marefriend in front of her. Literally the epitome of cute. "Alright, Alright, you don't have to wait on me! Go out there and hug the heck out of your mother!" She exclaimed, a broad grin sweeping across her face and bouncing over to Solar to give her a small peck on the cheek for encouragement.

"Damn right I will!" Solar chirped, returning a long, wet kiss to Amber's cheek. Obviously her excitement was making her lose even more tact.

She practically bounced out onto the docking area as soon as the door was open.

I walked at a fast pace to the shuttle docking area, just in time to see Solar and Amber walking out the door.

The second she saw Scarlett, she leapt off the ground and sped toward her, slamming into her mother to deliver a potentially bone-breaking hug. "MOM!" She squeaked.

She inadvertently caught Selene in her hug, and looked up at the... fish... pony... thingy. "Selene! You're alive too! You're both okay!"

She sniffled and buried her face in her mother's shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again!"

The second she saw Scarlett, she leapt off the ground and sped toward her, slamming into her mother to deliver a potentially bone-breaking hug. "MOM!" She squeaked.   She inadvertently caught Selene in her hug, and looked up at the... fish... pony... thingy. "Selene! You're alive too! You're both okay!" She sniffled and buried her face in her mother's shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again!"

Amber awkwardly lingered a few feet away from the group, watching with tired eyes as joy swept across Solar's face. She couldn't help but smile too, butterflies forming in her stomach and her heart beating rapidly. Seeing such a reunion moved her, and in that moment, it was easy to forget the situation they were all stuck in, searching for a new home and drifting towards a potentially unknown destiny. 

The second she saw Scarlett, she leapt off the ground and sped toward her, slamming into her mother to deliver a potentially bone-breaking hug. "MOM!" She squeaked.

She inadvertently caught Selene in her hug, and looked up at the... fish... pony... thingy. "Selene! You're alive too! You're both okay!"

She sniffled and buried her face in her mother's shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again!"

I closed my eyes and smiled as I wrapped my hooves around Solar. "Oh my god it is so good to see you again!." I hugged her tighter as she sniffles. "We're fine, don't worry!"

Amber awkwardly lingered a few feet away from the group, watching with tired eyes as joy swept across Solar's face. She couldn't help but smile too, butterflies forming in her stomach and her heart beating rapidly. Seeing such a reunion moved her, and in that moment, it was easy to forget the situation they were all stuck in, searching for a new home and drifting towards a potentially unknown destiny. 

My eyes opened and I saw Amber in the background. I gently pushed her from behind with her magic and used my eyes to gesture towards us, smiling.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I wrapped my hooves around Solar. "Oh my god it is so good to see you again!." I hugged her tighter as she sniffles. "We're fine, don't worry!"

"Oh, thank Celestia you're okay," Solar sobbed, wiping her wet face on Scarlett's shoulder, "I didn't know what I was going to do! I just reunited with you, and...!"

My eyes opened and I saw Amber in the background. I gently pushed her from behind with her magic and used my eyes to gesture towards us, smiling.

She looked up and followed her mother's gaze to Amber. She smiled and opened one of her forelegs, to welcome her marefriend into the hug.

She looked up and followed her mother's gaze to Amber. She smiled and opened one of her forelegs, to welcome her marefriend into the hug.

Amber's mind was split in half, unsure whether to join them or stay her ground. She bit her lower lip and looked between Scarlett and Solar, who both seemed to grin and gesture for the pegasus to join them and Selene in the close hug. But with an uncomfortable shake of the head, and her hooves outraised, she backed away and let them enjoy their moment. She wasn't really a 'group hug' kinda pony.

"Oh, thank Celestia you're okay," Solar sobbed, wiping her wet face on Scarlett's shoulder, "I didn't know what I was going to do! I just reunited with you, and...!"

"It's fine, it's fine. Calm down! We're here now, and we're fine." I stroked her mane and said "Everything is fine, don't you worry." God, I used to be awful with ponies. Thanks Shut.

Amber's mind was split in half, unsure whether to join them or stay her ground. She bit her lower lip and looked between Scarlett and Solar, who both seemed to grin and gesture for the pegasus to join them and Selene in the close hug. But with an uncomfortable shake of the head, and her hooves outraised, she backed away and let them enjoy their moment. She wasn't really a 'group hug' kinda pony.

I mouthed the words "Come on, she needs you" before gesturing my head to Solar as I continued to stroke her hair.

"It's fine, it's fine. Calm down! We're here now, and we're fine." I stroked her mane and said "Everything is fine, don't you worry." God, I used to be awful with ponies. Thanks Shut.

"I-I know," Solar muttered, sniffling and cooing from having her mane stroked, "I was just... well, kinda scared..."

She hadn't had her mane stroked by anypony apart from Amber before, but it felt just as nice coming from Scarlett. Maybe because she was her mother?

Her smile began to fade as Amber backed off, not wanting to get involved in the hug.

Amber...?