Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

She snickered at Scarlett's description, and nodded at her marefriend. "Well, you heard her. Nom nom." She punctuated it with a long kiss on Amber's lips.

"I swear to God if you start calling Destiny 'Nom Nom' or 'Star Gobbler' I will go and find alternate versions of you to come over and bitch slap you both. Anyway, get your adorable asses into the shuttle and get back here! We've got no time to lose, I think we have about 20 minutes before we jump so it's going to be very close. "

• Brohoof 1

"I swear to God if you start calling Destiny 'Nom Nom' or 'Star Gobbler' I will go and find alternate versions of you to come over and bitch slap you both. Anyway, get your adorable asses into the shuttle and get back here! We've got no time to lose, I think we have about 20 minutes before we jump so it's going to be very close. "

"I wonder if stars would taste good if they weren't so hot?"

Selene rolls off of you and clambers up the wall and onto the roof, yawning quietly as she walks around in a vertical circle a few times, seemingly waiting for everyone else to come back on the shuttle.

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Unicorncob,

Flame couldn't tell you why, but the rising tension in room just........vanished without a trance. Replacing it was.......joy? Why? Did something happen? Did they forget they were still stuck a abandoned planet? Whatever the shift of emotion, he sought to find out.

"um...whats going on? Did I miss something? why everyone so happy all of sudden?"

Edited by FieryButt1990

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Unicorncob,

Flame couldn't tell you why, but the rising tension in room just........vanished without a trance. Replacing it was.......joy? Why? Did something happen? Did they forget they were still stuck a abandoned planet? Whatever the shift of emotion, he sought to find out.

"um...whats going on? Did I miss something? why everyone so happy all of sudden?"

Lightning could hardly believe it. But he cursed himself for not expecting that. The Ancients weren't idiots, after all. They always had a plan for everything. "Whelp, we just discovered that the Destiny survived, and that we have to haul ass back over there, and quick. That means we need you at the front again." Lightning turned to the other ponies who had left the ship. "Everyone back inside! The Destiny survived! We've gotta get back there, double-time! Let's go!"

"YOU!" Solar bellowed, putting on an overdramatic frown and pointing a hoof at Flame, "I need you!"

She gently set Amber down on her seat, and then grabbed Flame and shoved him onto the pilot's chair.

"Warm up the engine, we're goin' home!" She squealed, then paused, "...the station, I mean the station. But warm up the engine! Go go go!"

@,@@Mario3D13, @@Unicorncob,

Sapphire and Crystal looked at one another. "Well back to that rust bucket then?"

"Yeah home I suppose?"

"I'd give you that, I mean we are never to see Equestria again so yeah I would say so."

The pair walked back into the shuttle and sat back down at some of the seats and waited...

"I wonder if stars would taste good if they weren't so hot?"

Selene rolls off of you and clambers up the wall and onto the roof, yawning quietly as she walks around in a vertical circle a few times, seemingly waiting for everyone else to come back on the shuttle.

I flopped back a moment, absolutely astounded by the question pronounce by the little 'fish pone' as I had begun calling her in my head. What did stars taste like?  I performed a quick gravity spell and landed next to her on the ceiling. "If you were to ignore the fact that stars such as this are so hot, it's safe to say your tongue would be very, and I repeat, very; badly burnt. Stars such as this are at a stage in which they are mostly hydrogen and helium, which are both colourless and tasteless gases. So, to put it simply, this star would be completely tasteless."

I flopped back a moment, absolutely astounded by the question pronounce by the little 'fish pone' as I had begun calling her in my head. What did stars taste like?  I performed a quick gravity spell and landed next to her on the ceiling. "If you were to ignore the fact that stars such as this are so hot, it's safe to say your tongue would be very, and I repeat, very; badly burnt. Stars such as this are at a stage in which they are mostly hydrogen and helium, which are both colourless and tasteless gases. So, to put it simply, this star would be completely tasteless."

Her little head-nubs flop like confused pony ears, as she takes a moment to process all of that unfiltered, thick, fresh-from-the-tap SCIENCE.

"Uh... okay then. So, stars have no taste...

Does that mean that they're really rude and don't have a fashion sense?~"

Selene's eyebrows crawl up her forehead as she adopts a cheeky expression.

(edited)
ssel on REHTOM nwo reh ot dloc taht eb dluoc raloS eveileb t'ndluoc eh ,eciov sih ni regna raelc saw erehT

".sknarp elttil diputs rof emit eht  t'nsi siht saw ti fi neve dnA .yad sloof lirpA t'nsi ti ,raloS ekoj looc a TON s'tahT"

.dias ehs drow a gniveileb ton ,raloS ta pu kcab deralg eH .esnes elbanosaer yna edam taht noitanalpxe a rof knalb pu emac emalF ,daed eb ot DAH yehT .meht rof YLTCERID gnimoc saw nus eht elbissop eb t'ndluoc taht ,swen eht gniraeh retfa pu til seye s'kaertsemalF

,['bocnrocinU'=rebmem]@ ,

(Translation:

Flamestreak's eyes lit up after hearing the news, that couldn't be possible the sun was coming DIRECTLY for them. They HAD to be dead, Flame came up blank for a explanation that made any reasonable sense. He glared back up at Solar, not believing a word she said.

"That's NOT a cool joke Solar, it isn't April fools day. And even if it was this isn't  the time for stupid little pranks."

There was clear anger in his voice, he couldn't believe Solar could be that cold to her own MOTHER no less)

Edited by FieryButt1990
  • Brohoof 2

Her little head-nubs flop like confused pony ears, as she takes a moment to process all of that unfiltered, thick, fresh-from-the-tap SCIENCE.

"Uh... okay then. So, stars have no taste...

Does that mean that they're really rude and don't have a fashion sense?~"

Selene's eyebrows crawl up her forehead as she adopts a cheeky expression.

"What do you mean a fashion sense? Theyre stars. It's not exactly in their nature to wear clothes."

I say down on the ceiling beside her and a quiet alarm sounded in my ears as well as most likely in my suit. I knew what it meant "Well. It appears that I have survived yet another year. Welcome year 116."

"What do you mean a fashion sense? Theyre stars. It's not exactly in their nature to wear clothes."

I say down on the ceiling beside her and a quiet alarm sounded in my ears as well as most likely in my suit. I knew what it meant "Well. It appears that I have survived yet another year. Welcome year 116."

"Yay! Happy birthday, Scarlett!~"

Selene giggles and hugs you in celebration, turning an excited goldenrod in response to this momentous occasion. It's not like you'll all just find another way to be doomed to death aboard this ship or anything... I mean, really...

Flamestreak's eyes lit up after hearing the news, that couldn't be possible the sun was coming DIRECTLY for them. They HAD to be dead, Flame came up blank for a explanation that made any reasonable sense. He glared back up at Solar, not believing a word she said.

"That's NOT a cool joke Solar, it isn't April fools day. And even if it was this isn't  the time for stupid little pranks."

There was clear anger in his voice, he couldn't believe Solar could be that cold to her own MOTHER no less)

"What the-- you think I'm lying?!" Solar growled, her scowl returning to stare Flame down, "I'll show you who's lying!"

She swooped down and grabbed his head in her hooves, then nearly slammed it onto the control console near the intercom.

"Mom, Selene! One of you say a thing!"

(edited)

"What the-- you think I'm lying?!" Solar growled, her scowl returning to stare Flame down, "I'll show you who's lying!"

She swooped down and grabbed his head in her hooves, then nearly slammed it onto the control console near the intercom.

"Mom, Selene! One of you say a thing!"

seLEAn hOP doen 2 tAWK too yoo!11

"hOI! im VASHTI! u neeb me, yAYA?!!!1" sELEEN's viCE riN thr00 speaker! selene vois iz ... cy00t! an EXCITE!1111!

sCARRRRlot see vAsHTI hOPE offff seelin! vashti is so0pER FAsT, yAYA! sPEED liek BULLET!11111 vAsHTI YELLO cuz EXCITE!

hAPPIE APERILL fool, evryon!1

Edited by Harmony.exe
  • Brohoof 3

"Well, this was a nice reunion and all, but we really should get going lest we be left behind here forever. So maybe we should all take a seat and someone should fly us back to the ship.@, Flame! We need you on in the cockpit right now. We need to get back to the ship right now before we're left behind. Don't ask how the ship survived, just know it did and we need to get moving right now,"

"Yay! Happy birthday, Scarlett!~"

Selene giggles and hugs you in celebration, turning an excited goldenrod in response to this momentous occasion. It's not like you'll all just find another way to be doomed to death aboard this ship or anything... I mean, really...

I grinned. "Thanks Selene! You know, of all the things to get on my birthday, the news that we'd survive plunging into the sun and I get to see my newly-found daughter again was not exactly something I expected to have to write on a list. I mean, the surviving plunging into a star thing is something I've always wanted to to. But who knew!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmony.exe,@@Unicorncob,

Flame eye's went wide, originally from Solar grabbing his head and slamming it harshly down on the control panel and then from hearing selene's voice thr00 the speaker. How did they survive? Probably some confusing scientific reason he would never get.  He looked back up to Solar, his were apologetic, docile and tearing up a bit.

"Sorr- Nevermind you wouldn't forgive me."

The pain coming from his head had been washed away by despair, Flame slumped his hooves on the controller ready to start flying again.

• Brohoof 1

"Sorr- Nevermind you wouldn't forgive me."

Solar floated in the air, crossing her forelegs and smirking with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh ye of little faith," She snickered, feeling far too happy to hold a grudge, "You missed the last syllable, but half is better than none, right? Anyway, it's cool."

She ruffled his mane with her hoof. "Now c'mon, get this bucket moving!"

Lightning observed the conversations going on, not able to put in a single word. Huh, and I'M usually the talkative one!

As all the other ponies entered the shuttle, Lightning took a quick look around to make sure nothing was amiss, and quickly darted back into the shuttle.

"Hurry it up Flame. We haven't much time left. It's now or never."

Amber was already in the shuttle and simply snuggled back into her seat, a contented sigh escaping her tired lips. A single eye opened up and searched for Solar, her smile broadening the moment her gaze fell upon the mare. There was a lot of movement as ponies quickly returned to the shuttle and took their seats once again, and Amber looked upwards as if imagining the Destiny above them, waiting for their return.

"Alright, let's get this tin can moving and get back to Scarlett and the others pronto." 

Amber was already in the shuttle and simply snuggled back into her seat, a contented sigh escaping her tired lips. A single eye opened up and searched for Solar, her smile broadening the moment her gaze fell upon the mare. There was a lot of movement as ponies quickly returned to the shuttle and took their seats once again, and Amber looked upwards as if imagining the Destiny above them, waiting for their return.

"Alright, let's get this tin can moving and get back to Scarlett and the others pronto." 

Hearing Amber's voice just made Solar's spirits fly that little bit higher. She had a loving marefriend, and her mother was still alive.

Finally, things are starting to look up for me again.

Wasting no more time, she fluttered back into her seat beside Amber and snuggled up to the pegasus.

"It's gonna be okay now," she cooed, nuzzling their cheeks together, "we're gonna be fine..."

Crystal sat near the front of the shuttle her thoughts solely on Flame and believing that he was gonna get them back to the Destiny, Sapphire on the otherhoof...

She sat alone near the back really away from the others on board she was stuck in one of her thought things. She sat there looking at a small scuff on one of her hoof guards totally lost in nothing but worry, shame, fear and a sense of worthlessness. Her words to Amber were only going to bite her in the flank she'd go crying to her mom and she'd get the short end of the stick and lose more of the little, well anything she had with a few ponies on board. She thought it necessary at the time but retrospective would see to the end of that defense so she sat there wondering what she was even doing...

Some dark thoughts entered her mind again like when she was alone in her quarters, she tried to shake them off again not so willing to give into the voices that were now plaguing her but she could not think of anything of value to herself in order to make them let up. Only thoughts of Lightning even held them at all, because they were right she'd done nothing not one thing right on this accursed ship she been but a pain in everyone's flanks not a single accomplishment to take credit for, everyone had done something what she do? Heal some bones, not like anyone else could do that. She sighed, looking at that scuff still frustrated, annoyed, sad, but only at herself and her ever mounting failures... 

Crystal sat near the front of the shuttle her thoughts solely on Flame and believing that he was gonna get them back to the Destiny, Sapphire on the otherhoof...

She sat alone near the back really away from the others on board she was stuck in one of her thought things. She sat there looking at a small scuff on one of her hoof guards totally lost in nothing but worry, shame, fear and a sense of worthlessness. Her words to Amber were only going to bite her in the flank she'd go crying to her mom and she'd get the short end of the stick and lose more of the little, well anything she had with a few ponies on board. She thought it necessary at the time but retrospective would see to the end of that defense so she sat there wondering what she was even doing...

Some dark thoughts entered her mind again like when she was alone in her quarters, she tried to shake them off again not so willing to give into the voices that were now plaguing her but she could not think of anything of value to herself in order to make them let up. Only thoughts of Lightning even held them at all, because they were right she'd done nothing not one thing right on this accursed ship she been but a pain in everyone's flanks not a single accomplishment to take credit for, everyone had done something what she do? Heal some bones, not like anyone else could do that. She sighed, looking at that scuff still frustrated, annoyed, sad, but only at herself and her ever mounting failures... 

Lightning saw Sapphire's expression and immediately felt sorry for her. She always tries to do what she feels is right, and she gets murdered for it. That ain't right. He walked up to her, sat down next to her, and hugged her. "You wanna talk about it? There's no use in keeping it to yourself. Only makes thing worse."

(edited)

@@Mario3D13,

"Eh it's nothing major me just being depressed again which is so fun....I guess." She looks up at him. "Can I just have a hug please I just need some comfort I guess, that would cheer me up a little cose I'm gonna get it back on the ship from Scarlett probably for some evil crime I've committed.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@@Mario3D13,

"Eh it's nothing major me just being depressed again which is so fun....I guess." She looks up at him. "Can I just have a hug please I just need some comfort I guess, that would cheer me up a little cose I'm gonna get it back on the ship from Scarlett probably for some evil crime I've committed.

"A hug? Well, I can do that!" Lightning hugged Sapphire, stroking her mane. It's so nice...It's really sad to see her so down. She doesn't deserve to feel like this. "And don't worry about Scarlett. I'm sure she probably forgot about anything and everything bad after surviving the impossible, huh?" He kissed her on the cheek.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mario3D13

Lighting's comfort was helping her a lot, despite how forward he was and what he tired on the ship before she was coming around to him more. He was always on her side and ally against the world so to speak not to mention he really liked her and she was warming to him. She snuggled into the hug even with her clunky amour and took the loving peck on the cheek from him she did not even need to speak at that point she felt.

• Brohoof 1