Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

(edited)

@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Unicorncob, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @@1Bit,

Suddenly, Selene rolls off of Scarlett's back, hissing with a slightly purple tone of skin. Her pupils are, very unusually, contracted into predatory, vertical slits. She stands like a threatened cat, tail sticking up into the air as she stalks down the hallway, hissing all the while.

Edited by Harmony.exe

@@Harmony.exe,@@Unicorncob,@@Ethan Sawyer, @, @@1Bit,  

"What is that thing!?" She was taken back from Selene mainly because she did not remember seeing it before. She almost drew her sword before stopping realizing that no one else was reaction to her in a negative way. "Have I seen that thing before I can't remember...?" She scratched her head. 

Suddenly, Selene rolls off of Scarlett's back, hissing with a slightly purple tone of skin. Her pupils are, very unusually, contracted into predatory, vertical slits. She stands like a threatened cat, tail sticking up into the air as she stalks down the hallway, hissing all the while.

I flinched a little as the little Vashti rolled off of my back and began hissing while walking out of the room down a corridor. "Selene, what's wrong?"

"What is that thing!?" She was taken back from Selene mainly because she did not remember seeing it before. She almost drew her sword before stopping realizing that no one else was reaction to her in a negative way. "Have I seen that thing before I can't remember...?" She scratched her head. 

"That 'thing' has a name. She's Selene, and she's a vashti. A small amphibious cat-like creature that can go invisible and changes color depending on their mood."

Solar blinked and watched as Selene started stalking out toward the hallway. "She alright there? Is that a thing she does?"

"Hey, don't be a racist," she smirked at Sapphire.

"That 'thing' has a name. She's Selene, and she's a vashti. A small amphibious cat-like creature that can go invisible and changes color depending on their mood."

She blinked, not knowing the colour part. "Huh, so she's like a fluffy mood ring that apparently rides on your back."

(edited)
"What is that thing!?"

Selene suddenly whips around, jumping before hissing and chittering at you, clouds of dust poofing up in strange ways as she keeps on doing the angry cat thing.

"Selene, what's wrong?"

"Shut up!... Somebody's here... I can hear them, I don't like it... nobody new should be here, why are they so loud?..."

She growls quietly, hunching down and stalking down the corridor.

Edited by Harmony.exe

Solar blinked and watched as Selene started stalking out toward the hallway. "She alright there? Is that a thing she does?"

"Not sure. I haven't seen her do this before, then again I haven't known her for that long."

"Hey, don't be a racist," she smirked at Sapphire.

I snickered a little.

She blinked, not knowing the colour part. "Huh, so she's like a fluffy mood ring that apparently rides on your back."

"Ignoring the fact that she's not furry, that's the best description I've ever heard of anything."

Selene suddenly whips around, jumping before hissing and chittering at you, clouds of dust poofing up in strange ways as she keeps on doing the angry cat thing.

"Aww, you made her mad" I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Shut up!... Somebody's here... I can hear them, I don't like it... nobody new should be here, why are they so loud?..."

"There are loads of people here though."

Solar snickered at Selene hissing at Sapphire. "Now you've got an angry fishcatpony to make up with."

She blinked and looked among the ponies left in the room. "Should, uh... should somepony go after her?"

"Ignoring the fact that she's not furry, that's the best description I've ever heard of anything."

She smirked and raised her chin proudly. "Guess I inherited more from you than I thought."

Solar snickered at Selene hissing at Sapphire. "Now you've got an angry fishcatpony to make up with."

"In my head, I've been refering to her as a fishpone. I know she's a vashti, but fishpone sounds kinda cute to me for some reason."

She blinked and looked among the ponies left in the room. "Should, uh... should somepony go after her?"

"Maybe. I'll go after her actually, she seems to trust me for some reason."

She smirked and raised her chin proudly. "Guess I inherited more from you than I thought."

"Apparently you did. Just tell me if you start growing a horn would you?" I said, just before taking off after the vashti.

"Apparently you did. Just tell me if you start growing a horn would you?" I said, just before taking off after the vashti.

Amber blinked. "Wha- uh, uh, a h-horn?" She stammered, looking between the fleeting Scarlett and her marefriend. "Why would she suddenly grow a horn? D-Did I miss something here?" Her mind truly had hit a blank, her thoughts nothing but a shroud of static looping over and over.  

"In my head, I've been refering to her as a fishpone. I know she's a vashti, but fishpone sounds kinda cute to me for some reason."

Solar smirked at her mother. "I'm just gonna call her fishcatpone. Because I'm a hipster."

She snorted and gave a salute. "Will do. Good hunting."

Amber blinked. "Wha- uh, uh, a h-horn?" She stammered, looking between the fleeting Scarlett and her marefriend. "Why would she suddenly grow a horn? D-Did I miss something here?" Her mind truly had hit a blank, her thoughts nothing but a shroud of static looping over and over.  

She blinked and looked at her marefriend, who looked a bit distraught. Was she not paying attention?

Though, she remembered how much she didn't trust unicorns. Solar with a horn would probably make her lose all faith in equinity.

"Don't pay it any mind," she assured her, pecking her on the cheek, "Just talking about how I inherited a few things from her, is all."

She blinked and looked at her marefriend, who looked a bit distraught. Was she not paying attention? Though, she remembered how much she didn't trust unicorns. Solar with a horn would probably make her lose all faith in equinity.   "Don't pay it any mind," she assured her, pecking her on the cheek, "Just talking about how I inherited a few things from her, is all."

"So wait...am I supposed to be concerned you might be sprouting a horn sometime soon or...?" Amber raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm not sure that's something I can really handle. I mean...what in the heck would a doctor say?" She rolled her eyes, musing over the thought. "Uh, hey Mr Doctor Pony, my marefriend here woke up as an Alicorn! What do?" She imitated, speaking in a somewhat nerdy voice, smiling. 

You find her not so far off down the hall, stalking around. Her body is rather hunched, revealing her shoulderblades as she hisses idly, constantly looking to one side, then to another, licking her fangs every so often. She seems to be hunting for this "new voice" she heard...

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Sapphire walked up to Scarlett. "What is that...uh hem where did that vash? Vashit? Vashti come from? I'm gonna say this line a little different from what i'd usually say but how do we know it's not carrying a virus or something that we may fall sick to? I've yet to get medical up and running." 

You find her not so far off down the hall, stalking around. Her body is rather hunched, revealing her shoulderblades as she hisses idly, constantly looking to one side, then to another, licking her fangs every so often. She seems to be hunting for this "new voice" she heard...

I stopped a few meters behind the little thing, knowing full well she might have found something dangerous on-board.

Sapphire walked up to Scarlett. "What is that...uh hem where did that vash? Vashit? Vashti come from? I'm gonna say this line a little different from what i'd usually say but how do we know it's not carrying a virus or something that we may fall sick to? I've yet to get medical up and running."

I whispered back "Quiet down. I know Vashti's don't look that threatening or intelligent, but they actually are. And believe me, I checked for any lethal viruses. We're good. Probably. Now keep it down, she may have actually found something."

I stopped a few meters behind the little thing, knowing full well she might have found something dangerous on-board.

"Now keep it down, she may have actually found something."

@,

Suddenly, Selene wheels around, briskly trotting through the ship, taking a few turns, before seemingly changing her mind and turning again, before eventually arriving at the sleeping quarters. She walks in, circles around... and immediately stops at a sleeping Hotshot, hissing quietly.

"It's coming from here."

Suddenly, Selene wheels around, briskly trotting through the ship, taking a few turns, before seemingly changing her mind and turning again, before eventually arriving at the sleeping quarters. She walks in, circles around... and immediately stops at a sleeping Hotshot, hissing quietly.

"It's coming from here."

We turned the corner and saw the new pony. "Oh look, yet another pony I didn't know we had here. I wonder who he is." I looked at him for a moment, before noticing something familiar. I couldn't put my hoof on it at that moment in time, so I stepped closer. "Who do you remind me of?" I muttered to myself.

@@Harmony.exe@@Ethan Sawyer,

The Pony turns around in his sleep before letting out a loud yawn. With his back turned to Scarlett and Selene he slowly stands up. His hooves give out loud stomps as the massive pony leaves them hit the deck. Once on all four hooves he turns around, unaware of the presence of the two 'visitors', almost stepping on Selene. Hotshot is about one head and a half taller than Scarlett so it takes him some time for his eyes to focalize on the mare. He gives out a surprised look, as the passageway was usually pony-free. Then his eyes fix on the tiny creature standing by his front hooves, he takes a step back and asks surprised in a strong German accent,

"What is that thing?"

(Vat iz dat thing?)

(edited)

@, @@Ethan Sawyer,

Selene scurries out of the way of his steps, running towards the "quiet pony", Selen pretty much being a purple and yellow blur of startled fishpony. She hops onto Scarlett's back, immediately blending in as she camouflages herself into the red and purple mare's fur, along with the surrounding Ancient metals.

Edited by Harmony.exe

To no one in particular. "Um I thought we were suppose to go through the star gate? But now we follow weird creatures around the ship I guess." She walked over to the gate controls trying to make the symbols as to any clue what awaited them on the other side... 

"So wait...am I supposed to be concerned you might be sprouting a horn sometime soon or...?" Amber raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm not sure that's something I can really handle. I mean...what in the heck would a doctor say?" She rolled her eyes, musing over the thought. "Uh, hey Mr Doctor Pony, my marefriend here woke up as an Alicorn! What do?" She imitated, speaking in a somewhat nerdy voice, smiling. 

Solar snickered, and quickly burst into laughter from Amber's impression. It was so spot on, and the high pitch was perfect.

"You don't sound that nerdy," she smirked, and put on a nasally voice, "You sound a lot more like this." She added a snort to punctuate the fake impression of her marefriend, and winked cheekily at her.

Solar snickered, and quickly burst into laughter from Amber's impression. It was so spot on, and the high pitch was perfect.   "You don't sound that nerdy," she smirked, and put on a nasally voice, "You sound a lot more like this." She added a snort to punctuate the fake impression of her marefriend, and winked cheekily at her.

"Wow, flattering." Amber smirked back at Solar, throwing her mane back and matting it down a small amount. "Although I must admit, at least you don't think I sound like Kim Hay or Buckney Spears, then we may have had a problem." A small snicker escaped her lips. "But just one question...where did everypony go?" She looked from left to right, realising that half of the ponies present had disappeared. 

The Pony turns around in his sleep before letting out a loud yawn. With his back turned to Scarlett and Selene he slowly stands up. His hooves give out loud stomps as the massive pony leaves them hit the deck. Once on all four hooves he turns around, unaware of the presence of the two 'visitors', almost stepping on Selene. Hotshot is about one head and a half taller than Scarlett so it takes him some time for his eyes to focalize on the mare. He gives out a surprised look, as the passageway was usually pony-free. Then his eyes fix on the tiny creature standing by his front hooves, he takes a step back and asks surprised in a strong German accent,

"What is that thing?"

(Vat iz dat thing?)

I grinned, oh how I had missed hearing a strong accent that wasn't my own when I got angry. In a near perfect replica of the accent, I said "That thing is a vasti. And she has a name." Returning to my normal faint accent, I continued "Who are you?"

Selene scurries out of the way of his steps, running towards the "quiet pony", Selene pretty much being a purple and yellow blur of startled fishpony. She hops onto Scarlett's back, immediately blending in as she camouflages herself into the red and purple mare's fur, along with the surrounding Ancient metals.

She gets cuter every time. "You really like my back don't you?" I said, turning my head to her briefly.

@@Ethan Sawyer@@Harmony.exe

Hotshot looked down at the mare, he thought he had seen her before in the gate room back on the base, she was either a scientist, or in some position of power. Surpised at first of hearing a familiar accent, he quicly found some imperfections revealing it as a fake.

"Fritz Gruhbert Snow, although I am called Hotshot. Was tasked with the coordination of the foreign troops stationed on the exterior of the Icarus base.  None of them made it so, I just took a corridor for myself. Whatever is going on out there.... too crazy to bother me."

He then proceeded to look around for the creature he saw earlier. As he stepped forward he revealed a pile of foreign firearms and weapons on the floor behind him.

Hotshot looked down at the mare, he thought he had seen her before in the gate room back on the base, she was either a scientist, or in some position of power. Surpised at first of hearing a familiar accent, he quicly found some imperfections revealing it as a fake.

"Fritz Gruhbert Snow, although I am called Hotshot. Was tasked with the coordination of the foreign troops stationed on the exterior of the Icarus base.  None of them made it so, I just took a corridor for myself. Whatever is going on out there.... too crazy to bother me."

He then proceeded to look around for the creature he saw earlier. As he stepped forward he revealed a pile of foreign firearms and weapons on the floor behind him.

"Well, nice to meet you hotshot." I said to him. He still reminded me of someone else. But upon seeing the pile of weapons, they all flew towards me and lines themselves up before my eyes, wrapped in my aura. "These are definitely not standard issue. Interesing."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Nein,nein, these are not from your parts. This is the best weaponry my millitary branch has to offer. Better than anything your equestrian army has I presume, why would've we been hired then." he smirks, "you got 3 pistols, 2 SMGs, one automatic rifle, one sniper rifle, grenades for different purposes, a few mines, one heavy MG, combat knives, my favorite;" he grabs a weapon that was floating in front of him,"The Stg44, assault rifle, first of its kind. Combining the rate of fire of an SMG with the range and accuracy of a rifle, 7.92mm, 30 per magazine." he says pulling the loading mechanism on the weapon then moving to the side gesturing towards his bag that was still on the floor,"as well as an Einstossflammenwerfer 46 in there... a flamethrower. We were told to be prepared for anything, ya?"