Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Harmony.exe, To say Specter was at a slight loss for words would be rather accurate. Flabbergasted being a more appropriate choice term. Health and Safety risks involved with sleeping in here are numerous. Having to do something about this, Specter hovered close to the Land Fish, as he had taken to describing her in his head, ear and spoke stern but softly. "Excuse me. I don't really think you should be sleeping down here. It's a little bit dangerous. For a number of reasons. If you wouldn't mind moving to a bedroom or the somewhere more acceptable for sleeping, I'd appreciate it."

The Land Fish pauses, regarding you with a sleepy blink, groggily getting up onto its feet, walking outside in a swaggering, carefree manner... and immediately flopping down in front of the doorway, curling up in the same comfy ball as it was earlier.

*Time skip to the morning because time travel*

I woke up the next day to the now all-to familiar blue light and annoying noise which indicated that the Destiny has completed it's jump and had temporarily dropped us off somewhere in space. I yawned as I pulled myself up right and hit my horn on the roof of the bunk. "Serves me right for choosing the one room with an in-wall bed. I groggily opened my eyes and reached out with my magic to find the radio.

"I need a team in the gateroom in 10 minutes. We might have a planet."

Sapphire had been up for a few hours by then she had decided to walk around the ship trying to learn the layout, she did not have any gear on apart from holsters for weapons and her radio. She was somewhere a little lost and enjoying it when her radio cracked into life. @@Ethan Sawyer "Oh good morning Scarlett I'll be there...if I can find my way back to the gate room." She looked at back to the corridors. "Now I did come this way before?..."

Sapphire had been up for a few hours by then she had decided to walk around the ship trying to learn the layout, she did not have any gear on apart from holsters for weapons and her radio. She was somewhere a little lost and enjoying it when her radio cracked into life. @@Ethan Sawyer "Oh good morning Scarlett I'll be there...if I can find my way back to the gate room." She looked at back to the corridors. "Now I did come this way before?..."

"Thanks. And if you're lost, just open up your magic and look for the largest local energy source. The gate most likely just opened so if you look for the massive spike in energy nearby you should be able to get yourself there pretty easily."

I sat on the edge of the bed and turned the radio off. "Uggh. Hitting my horn really hurts..."

I woke up the next day to the now all-to familiar blue light and annoying noise which indicated that the Destiny has completed it's jump and had temporarily dropped us off somewhere in space. I yawned as I pulled myself up right and hit my horn on the roof of the bunk. "Serves me right for choosing the one room with an in-wall bed. I groggily opened my eyes and reached out with my magic to find the radio.

Solar had decided to spend the night in Amber's room, fast asleep with her forelegs wrapped around her marefriend and her head resting just over her shoulder. A small grin was plastered on her muzzle.

Scarlett's radio announcement, however, managed to stir her from her sleep, and she groaned unfavourably as she blinked awake.

She reached a hoof over to her suit, folded up on the table, and pressed a button to activate the radio feature.

"Don't start without us, mom," she murmured groggily, "We're comin'."

With a grunt, she turned her head back over to Amber, and gave her a little kiss behind the ear. "Hey, babe. Mom needs a team in the gateroom. Wanna go find a planet?"

Specter had spent a large part of the night being questioned and monitored by Mel. An unholy amount of questions all concerning the state of Specter's files and the extent to which the corruption had on his more sensitive settings. Rationality, Morality, Ethics, Judgement, cognitive processing ability and his ability to react to scenarios. While he passed all questions perfectly, Mel's worries had not been lifted.

The next morning, after hearing the call to go to the gateroom from Scarlett, the little bot made his way up from Engineering are arrived before the others. Seeing the gate just shortly after is had finished its opening sequence. As usual, he would just keep an eye on the gate for now. Making sure that nothing goes wrong.

Solar had decided to spend the night in Amber's room, fast asleep with her forelegs wrapped around her marefriend and her head resting just over her shoulder. A small grin was plastered on her muzzle.

Scarlett's radio announcement, however, managed to stir her from her sleep, and she groaned unfavourably as she blinked awake.

She reached a hoof over to her suit, folded up on the table, and pressed a button to activate the radio feature.

With a grunt, she turned her head back over to Amber, and gave her a little kiss behind the ear. "Hey, babe. Mom needs a team in the gateroom. Wanna go find a planet?"

Amber groggily awoke from the warm grasp of sleep, her eyes blinking rapidly as she tried to wipe off the mask of tiredness. "Mmrf...what? Planet? W-weren't we meant to be helping move boxes and stuff today or something? Or was I just hearing things?" Amber said, all the while trying to hold back a series of yawns as her body stretched and bucked as life began to return to it.

Amber groggily awoke from the warm grasp of sleep, her eyes blinking rapidly as she tried to wipe off the mask of tiredness. "Mmrf...what? Planet? W-weren't we meant to be helping move boxes and stuff today or something? Or was I just hearing things?" Amber said, all the while trying to hold back a series of yawns as her body stretched and bucked as life began to return to it.

"Yeah, that's what she said," Solar mumbled, sitting up and stretching out her legs with a long yawn, "Aahh... but she just went on the radio saying she wants a team in the gateroom in about ten minutes. Somethin' about finding a planet."

She grinned down at Amber and gently brushed a few locks of mane from her marefriend's eyes. "Wanna check it out?"

"Yeah, that's what she said," Solar mumbled, sitting up and stretching out her legs with a long yawn, "Aahh... but she just went on the radio saying she wants a team in the gateroom in about ten minutes. Somethin' about finding a planet."

She grinned down at Amber and gently brushed a few locks of mane from her marefriend's eyes. "Wanna check it out?"

Amber smiled up at Solar warmly. "Yeah, sure, we'll go do that then. Make ourselves~" She was cut off mid-sentence by a long yawn. "~useful." She unfurled her wings and stretched out her legs, sighing happily as she felt the limbs crack and pop, blood gradually rushing back through them.

Amber smiled up at Solar warmly. "Yeah, sure, we'll go do that then. Make ourselves~" She was cut off mid-sentence by a long yawn. "~useful." She unfurled her wings and stretched out her legs, sighing happily as she felt the limbs crack and pop, blood gradually rushing back through them.

Solar smiled back and hopped off the bed, unfolding her wings and letting them stretch out. She let out a shuddering sigh as her joints popped, and shook herself a bit. "There we go..."

She grabbed her folded up suit in her wing and tucked it beneath, and sat on her haunches to stretch out her legs some more.

"Ready when you are," she told Amber, shaking her head and letting her bed mane flop around a bit.

"Oh don't worry, I won't do anything without you two by my side."

I got up and began to leave my room, thinking about the gateroom. All of a sudden, I was walking into the gateroom. Bloody magic. Take me back! 

I was back in my room and I then stepped out into the corridor hub. I began to make my way to engineering.

She grabbed her folded up suit in her wing and tucked it beneath, and sat on her haunches to stretch out her legs some more. "Ready when you are," she told Amber, shaking her head and letting her bed mane flop around a bit.

"Yep...uh, ready as I'll ever be I guess." Amber slunk off the bed and flopped onto the floor, rubbing a hoof through her frazzled mane and smacking her lips a few times. She eventually managed to get onto all four hooves and trotted over to Solar, albeit in quite the tired state. "Let's go find a planet or whatever...yay."  

"Yep...uh, ready as I'll ever be I guess." Amber slunk off the bed and flopped onto the floor, rubbing a hoof through her frazzled mane and smacking her lips a few times. She eventually managed to get onto all four hooves and trotted over to Solar, albeit in quite the tired state. "Let's go find a planet or whatever...yay." 

Solar couldn't help but smile at Amber forcing herself over to her from how tired she was. She had to admit she was still groggy as well.

"C'mon," she cooed, walking to her side, "Lean on me if you want. We'll see if mom's got anything to eat or something on this space tub."

She started walking out of the room with her marefriend, toward the gateroom.

"Oh don't worry, I won't do anything without you two by my side."

I got up and began to leave my room, thinking about the gateroom. All of a sudden, I was walking into the gateroom. Bloody magic. Take me back! 

I was back in my room and I then stepped out into the corridor hub. I began to make my way to engineering.

Immediately upon arriving at said engineering room, you find Selene curled up in the middle of the doorway, snoring peacefully. The cool grey of her skin might have blended in with one of the Equestrian ships, or with gravel and stone on a beach, but on the Destiny, the bronzes and silvers of Ancient materials cause her to stand out like a sore hoof... or, in your case, a sore horn.

Immediately upon arriving at said engineering room, you find Selene curled up in the middle of the doorway, snoring peacefully. The cool grey of her skin might have blended in with one of the Equestrian ships, or with gravel and stone on a beach, but on the Destiny, the bronzes and silvers of Ancient materials cause her to stand out like a sore hoof... or, in your case, a sore horn.

I smiled at the little creature sleeping in the doorway before carefully stepping over her and walking into the room. I propped myself up onto a console and began to check the local area. Right, there are a few planets but only one the gate will let us go to.

I locked the console and went for another door, but not before grabbing Selene in my magic and gently putting her on my back.

Solar couldn't help but smile at Amber forcing herself over to her from how tired she was. She had to admit she was still groggy as well.

"C'mon," she cooed, walking to her side, "Lean on me if you want. We'll see if mom's got anything to eat or something on this space tub."

She started walking out of the room with her marefriend, toward the gateroom.

"Nope, I'm good, I can keep myself upright." Amber replied, puffing her chest out and striding confidently forward just ahead of Solar. She turned back with a subtly sly grin spread across her muzzle but it was soon wiped off when she realised her legs weren't quite awake enough for the task of holding her up and walking at the same time and she flopped on to the floor. "Ouch."

"Nope, I'm good, I can keep myself upright." Amber replied, puffing her chest out and striding confidently forward just ahead of Solar. She turned back with a subtly sly grin spread across her muzzle but it was soon wiped off when she realised her legs weren't quite awake enough for the task of holding her up and walking at the same time and she flopped on to the floor. "Ouch."

Solar sighed and shook her head, smirking at her marefriend collapsing on the floor. She walked over and unfurled her wing, using it to help her up.

"Up you get, tough girl," she teased, sticking her tongue out, "C'mon, you can have a nice sit down when we get there."

Solar sighed and shook her head, smirking at her marefriend collapsing on the floor. She walked over and unfurled her wing, using it to help her up.

"Up you get, tough girl," she teased, sticking her tongue out, "C'mon, you can have a nice sit down when we get there."

"Sit down? But I thought we were gonna find a plane-- bah, whatever." Amber shrugged off the thought, entering the large space of the gateroom full of crates and various objects, with a patiently waiting Scarlett in the middle of the room. "Well lookie here, its the little minx herself!" The pegasus sauntered on over in a dazed state. "How's it going old red hot chilli pepper federino?"

(edited)

The transmission through the radio had woke Flamestreak unceremoniously from his slumber, After jumping awake and he hitting his head on a nearby wall , He wiped the crud out of his eyes, stretched out a little bit on the floor he was sleeping out and groggily stood up. He's mane was a mess and The Stallion's eye's were baggy, He look as if he was going to fall back asleep at any moment. 

Regardless of that he still managed to stumble and crawl his way to the gateroom, Stopping once he was inside, Flame looked towards the room to find Ember and Solar already there.

@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Unicorncob, @@1Bit,  

"H-helllloooo evrrrypwnyy *snore* www-at is goin-" 

Before Flamestreak could finish the rest of his slur filled speech he collasped, falling back to sleep on the gateroom floor

Edited by Flamestreak1990
  • Brohoof 1

Before Flamestreak could finish the rest of his slur filled speech he collasped, falling back to sleep on the gateroom floor

I walked back into the gateroom with the little fish pone on my back to see the self-claimed fastest flyer on the floor. I kicked him gently and said "You'll never be the fastest flyer if you can't stay awake."

I walked up to Solar and Amber and pulled them into a group hug. "So, how did y'all seepl?"

Solar just blinked and stared at Flame for a few moments, before turning to Amber and muttering, "Not even once, kids."

I walked up to Solar and Amber and pulled them into a group hug. "So, how did y'all seepl?"

She gave her mother a nod of greeting as she came in, and grinned as she happily returned the hug. "We slept great, actually! Well, until you had to go and wake us up." She smirked teasingly.

Solar just blinked and stared at Flame for a few moments, before turning to Amber and muttering, "Not even once, kids."

I pulled a drunken face and said "Time travel. Not even once."

She gave her mother a nod of greeting as she came in, and grinned as she happily returned the hug. "We slept great, actually! Well, until you had to go and wake us up." She smirked teasingly.

"Well it was either I wake you up, or the gate dialling in about 10 seconds would have. We have more power now, soo..."

Within a few moments, the ship rumbled a little and the gate began dialling. "Right, time to step out the way."

@@1Bit,@, @@Unicorncob, @@Ethan Sawyer,  

Sapphire made her way in as the gate came to life. "Well I found my way here thankfully getting lost was quite fun though actually." She walked over to the three of them. "Everyone sleep well on our none exploding ship then?" She said that in a cheeky tone knowing the most likely answer.

I pulled a drunken face and said "Time travel. Not even once."

Solar snickered and pulled the same drunken face. "What seems to the the occifer, problem?"

"Well it was either I wake you up, or the gate dialling in about 10 seconds would have. We have more power now, soo..."

Within a few moments, the ship rumbled a little and the gate began dialling. "Right, time to step out the way."

She blinked and edged out of the way, making sure Amber did so as well. "So... where're we off to?"

Sapphire made her way in as the gate came to life. "Well I found my way here thankfully getting lost was quite fun though actually." She walked over to the three of them. "Everyone sleep well on our none exploding ship then?" She said that in a cheeky tone knowing the most likely answer.

She turned around and saw Sapphire walking in, and nodded at her. "The non-exploding was my favourite part."

• Brohoof 1

Solar snickered and pulled the same drunken face. "What seems to the the occifer, problem?"

I casually let myself slump onto Solar and grinned "You've been time travelling without a license, hand over your little orange slice and turn yourself in~"

She blinked and edged out of the way, making sure Amber did so as well. "So... where're we off to?"

"No clue. Big puddle circle over there is still dialing."

She turned around and saw Sapphire walking in, and nodded at her. "The non-exploding was my favourite part."

"Not exploding is always fun. Unless you get shot in the head. In which case exploding back to life is fun."

• Brohoof 1