Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

She blinked as she walked into Scarlett's room with Amber, and tilted her head. "You're a universe-travelling time cop who had me at some point, how could there be more to you?"

"Well, to start with. How about all that happened." I close the door once they were both in. "You know the basics of what I am. But no details. You don't know how, why, or anything as such. Mainly because we haven't had a chance to do so."

Amber stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait wait...f-family?" The pegasus blinked, her mouth agape in shock. She knew that her and Solar were close. And yes, she and Scarlett also got along well. But....family? "Well, it's a nice gesture, but I can't really call myself family. I've only even known the two of you for a week or two at most!"

"I have, a feeling, that you'll be more than that." I smirked a moment. "Trust the time bitch."

Amber stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait wait...f-family?" The pegasus blinked, her mouth agape in shock. She knew that her and Solar were close. And yes, she and Scarlett also got along well. But....family? "Well, it's a nice gesture, but I can't really call myself family. I've only even known the two of you for a week or two at most!"

"Maybe you can't," Solar purred, snuggling up to her marefriend, "But I can easily call you family. Well, in the 'in-law' kind, since we're marefriends so otherwise it'd just be weird."

"Well, to start with. How about all that happened." I close the door once they were both in. "You know the basics of what I am. But no details. You don't know how, why, or anything as such. Mainly because we haven't had a chance to do so."

"Ooh, origin story!" She chirped, pattering her forehooves on the floor, "Go on then, how did Time Mare become a thing?"

"Maybe you can't," Solar purred, snuggling up to her marefriend, "But I can easily call you family. Well, in the 'in-law' kind, since we're marefriends so otherwise it'd just be weird."

"I can quite easily call you family as well." Not simply because you're dating my daughter, but because I have a sense for this kind of thing. For obvious reasons. Well, obvious to myself.

"Ooh, origin story!" She chirped, pattering her forehooves on the floor, "Go on then, how did Time Mare become a thing?"

"Oh come on Solar, it's not an original story" I said, pretending to be embarassed. "Oh who am I kidding. Sit down and get comfy."

@,

"Bet you are the fastest flyer on this ship Flame." She just stay latched onto him, she really just like being around him slowly liking him more and more, despite the age difference between them he was filled with a fire. Seeming to match his name she rather liked it about him. 

"Oh come on Solar, it's not an original story" I said, pretending to be embarassed. "Oh who am I kidding. Sit down and get comfy."

Solar fluttered onto Scarlett's bed and patted the space next to her, wiggling her eyebrows at Amber. It was obvious she wanted a snuggle while listening to her mother's story.

"C'mon mom," she said, ruffling her wings, "What's your story? Where'd you come from and where'd you go and such?"

Solar fluttered onto Scarlett's bed and patted the space next to her, wiggling her eyebrows at Amber. It was obvious she wanted a snuggle while listening to her mother's story.   "C'mon mom," she said, ruffling her wings, "What's your story? Where'd you come from and where'd you go and such?"

Amber gladly obliged, trotting up next to Solar and plonking down on her flank beside her. The bed bounced a little from the added weight but the moment it calmed down, Amber threw her forehooves around Solar to bring her into a tight snuggle. She rubbed her muzzle into her marefriend's fur and turned her attention back to Scarlett. 

Solar fluttered onto Scarlett's bed and patted the space next to her, wiggling her eyebrows at Amber. It was obvious she wanted a snuggle while listening to her mother's story.

"C'mon mom," she said, ruffling her wings, "What's your story? Where'd you come from and where'd you go and such?"

Where did you come from, where did you go. Where did you come from, cotton-eyed Joe. Hah. They have no idea such a song exists.

Amber gladly obliged, trotting up next to Solar and plonking down on her flank beside her. The bed bounced a little from the added weight but the moment it calmed down, Amber threw her forehooves around Solar to bring her into a tight snuggle. She rubbed her muzzle into her marefriend's fur and turned her attention back to Scarlett. 

I grinned for a moment. "Well, I don't have time for the while story as I would like to sleep, but I can show you something for now."

My horn began to glow, and the saddlebag in the alcove of the room began to shift slightly. After a moment, 8 near-dentical pieces of metal of intricate design came out one by one. They floated in a circle for a moment before stopping, lining up and slotting together with a small blue glow emanating from the joining. "Meet the Quantum Relocation Device."

Solar grinned and leaned against Amber as she snuggled her, nuzzling her fur back as she listened to Scarlett.

I grinned for a moment. "Well, I don't have time for the while story as I would like to sleep, but I can show you something for now."

My horn began to glow, and the saddlebag in the alcove of the room began to shift slightly. After a moment, 8 near-dentical pieces of metal of intricate design came out one by one. They floated in a circle for a moment before stopping, lining up and slotting together with a small blue glow emanating from the joining. "Meet the Quantum Relocation Device."

She blinked and watched as the eight pieces of metal hovered out, and she reached a hoof out to touch one of them.

"That's pretty cool," she murmured, "But... what do they do?"

Sapphire was restless in her room she wanted to sleep, her body wanted to sleep but she could not quite manage it. She sat up and looked around her room, then she got up yawned and walked over to the computer terminal in her room. "It can't be that hard I mean the others make these things work, why can't I?" She started playing around with it.

After some times she had it on and she was again playing with the features of the machine until she stumbled on to something akin to a ships log? A light blinked. "What dose that do?" she pressed somthing again, few seconds passed then the machine spoke.  "What dose that do?" She looked a little more before figuring out it recorded her voice for the ship. 

(Bare in mind this is my own voice.)

• Brohoof 1

She blinked and watched as the eight pieces of metal hovered out, and she reached a hoof out to touch one of them.

"That's pretty cool," she murmured, "But... what do they do?"

"Well, assuming you can channel enough energy in to it, it is the device that allows me to 'travel'. My own magical energy is not enough unfortunately. I mean, if you wanted to transport a fly about 5 seconds back in time, sure. But yea, time travel device right here. Doesn't look too impressive does it."

"Well, assuming you can channel enough energy in to it, it is the device that allows me to 'travel'. My own magical energy is not enough unfortunately. I mean, if you wanted to transport a fly about 5 seconds back in time, sure. But yea, time travel device right here. Doesn't look too impressive does it."

Solar reached out her hoof and tapped one of the pieces of metal, curiously tilting her head. "They look like slices of metal space orange."

She blinked, realising something Scarlett had said. "Wait, are you saying that if you can juice these things up, you can travel through time?!" She glanced up at her mother. "Is this how you've been doing it?"

Solar reached out her hoof and tapped one of the pieces of metal, curiously tilting her head. "They look like slices of metal space orange."

She blinked, realising something Scarlett had said. "Wait, are you saying that if you can juice these things up, you can travel through time?!" She glanced up at her mother. "Is this how you've been doing it?"

"You know, I still hate that phrase. Time travel. But yea, this is the device that allows me to do so. I've been working on a spell equivalent for around 50 years, no such luck yet. So currently I still have to hook this thing up to a bloody nuclear reactor or something to do so."

"You know, I still hate that phrase. Time travel. But yea, this is the device that allows me to do so. I've been working on a spell equivalent for around 50 years, no such luck yet. So currently I still have to hook this thing up to a bloody nuclear reactor or something to do so."

Amber writhed uncomfortably a bit at the mention of a spell equivalent but held her tongue. It was all still quite fascinating. "So, what's the whole deal here anyway. Like, why are you showing us this now as opposed to some other time?" Amber asked inquisitively, eyeing up the, as Solar quite rightly put, time travel device that looked like a space orange.  

Amber writhed uncomfortably a bit at the mention of a spell equivalent but held her tongue. It was all still quite fascinating. "So, what's the whole deal here anyway. Like, why are you showing us this now as opposed to some other time?" Amber asked inquisitively, eyeing up the, as Solar quite rightly put, time travel device that looked like a space orange.  

"Well, no reason actually. This is the quietest moment we've had on this ship. I figured now would be a good time. Or, a good as time as any. Besides, I thought you two might be interested by it. I'll show you two the spell equivalent if I ever get the damn thing finished, though it will most likely have to have a sigil on the ground to work."

"Damn," Solar muttered, blinking down at the magical time travel space orange, "Who'd have thought this little guy would need that much power to do its job?"

She looked at her marefriend as she asked, and nodded at Scarlett. That was a good point.

"Well, no reason actually. This is the quietest moment we've had on this ship. I figured now would be a good time. Or, a good as time as any. Besides, I thought you two might be interested by it. I'll show you two the spell equivalent if I ever get the damn thing finished, though it will most likely have to have a sigil on the ground to work."

"Yeah, it's been pretty hectic," she made the understatement of the century, "I'd love to see this thing up and running when you get it down."

She blinked, and glanced down at her hooves. "Um, mom... I wouldn't exactly complain at getting a few jobs here and there. I get the feeling the others think all Amber and I are good for are snuggling and making cute small talk. I'm not saying we aren't good at it, I just wanna show them we can be a great helping hoof, y'know?"

She blinked, and glanced down at her hooves. "Um, mom... I wouldn't exactly complain at getting a few jobs here and there. I get the feeling the others think all Amber and I are good for are snuggling and making cute small talk. I'm not saying we aren't good at it, I just wanna show them we can be a great helping hoof, y'know?"

"True. Let me think. I don't quite know enough about the ship to start giving out jobs, but we will need to organise and document the supplies we have. If you two could do the heavy lifting and moving, I can do the shitty documentation and boring inventory."

"True. Let me think. I don't quite know enough about the ship to start giving out jobs, but we will need to organise and document the supplies we have. If you two could do the heavy lifting and moving, I can do the shitty documentation and boring inventory."

Amber smirked. "I'm pretty sure that between me and Solar, we can do plenty of heavy lifting. You'd be surprised how much a pair of wings can help with moving heavy loads." The pegasus outstretched her wings and flexed them as if to prove her point. "You can count on us to do it in a jiffy." 

Solar grinned and nodded, looking rather happy with that arrangement. "Oh, we can totally handle all the heavy lifting!"

She looked at Amber, giving her a little nudge. "Right, babe?"

Amber smirked. "I'm pretty sure that between me and Solar, we can do plenty of heavy lifting. You'd be surprised how much a pair of wings can help with moving heavy loads." The pegasus outstretched her wings and flexed them as if to prove her point. "You can count on us to do it in a jiffy."

She nodded agreement, ruffling her own golden wings. "What she said. Whatever you need lifted, we'll lift that mother."

Since returning to the ship, Specter had been down in Engineering, accessing terminals and gaining an overview on the ships condition. That little dip into the star it took indeed did refill the storage of fuel for the ship, so they should be good for who knows how long. It should be a very long time. All other major systems that had not been functional up onto this point are functioning again. What air the ship had was still only being pumped into a select part of the ship which was good, they needed it to last. They did seem to be in a rather good condition despite circumstances. This little trip did bring something to Specter's mind. What could the ship hold in the sealed off areas? The places without life support filtering through them? As they did see from the shuttle, the ship was huge. Who knows what they could find. "Maybe later I should bring this to someone's attention. Exploring those sections would be very consuming on resources. Hmm, I have an idea on how to bypass that cost by a large amount. Hmm, this could be very beneficial to us if we indeed do find something. I must make notes of this."

@@Child Of Darkness,

You notice the strange fish-creature from earlier, walking into the engineering room... and then lying down, yawning and curling up into a cool-gray ball of flesh. The verminous little meatbag has fallen asleep, in such a delicate area no less! Most robots would be outraged, I think.

"I'd do it myself, but my magic would get very extended if I were to do it all. Your wings however, very good. Fun fact, a jiffy is an actual measurement of time."

Solar grinned and nodded, looking rather happy with that arrangement. "Oh, we can totally handle all the heavy lifting!"

She looked at Amber, giving her a little nudge. "Right, babe?"

She nodded agreement, ruffling her own golden wings. "What she said. Whatever you need lifted, we'll lift that mother."

"Thanks. But, there is one thing. We should all probably sleep." I put the orb away. "I can tell you both need it."

"I'd do it myself, but my magic would get very extended if I were to do it all. Your wings however, very good. Fun fact, a jiffy is an actual measurement of time."

Solar furrowed her eyebrows in understanding. "So that's what that means..."

"Thanks. But, there is one thing. We should all probably sleep." I put the orb away. "I can tell you both need it."

"Oh, we seriously do," She muttered, suddenly feeling exhausted and leaning against Amber, "mind you, this lazy butt here slept almost the entire time we were on the shuttle!" She smirked teasingly at her marefriend.

@@Harmony.exe, To say Specter was at a slight loss for words would be rather accurate. Flabbergasted being a more appropriate choice term. Health and Safety risks involved with sleeping in here are numerous. Having to do something about this, Specter hovered close to the Land Fish, as he had taken to describing her in his head, ear and spoke stern but softly. "Excuse me. I don't really think you should be sleeping down here. It's a little bit dangerous. For a number of reasons. If you wouldn't mind moving to a bedroom or the somewhere more acceptable for sleeping, I'd appreciate it."

"Oh, we seriously do," She muttered, suddenly feeling exhausted and leaning against Amber, "mind you, this lazy butt here slept almost the entire time we were on the shuttle!" She smirked teasingly at her marefriend.

"It's not called being lazy...it's called getting the necessary rest that my body needs..." Amber mumbled to herself, sticking her tongue out at Solar. "You're just jealous because you couldn't catch a wink like I could. That's what's really going on here." She winked at her marefriend and snuggled up to her. "But I wouldn't mind keeping you company while you take a little nap...after all it's super serious Amber after that. Gotta y'know...work hard n stuff." She tried to hold back a giggle. 

"It's not called being lazy...it's called getting the necessary rest that my body needs..." Amber mumbled to herself, sticking her tongue out at Solar. "You're just jealous because you couldn't catch a wink like I could. That's what's really going on here." She winked at her marefriend and snuggled up to her. "But I wouldn't mind keeping you company while you take a little nap...after all it's super serious Amber after that. Gotta y'know...work hard n stuff." She tried to hold back a giggle. 

"Excuses, excuses," Solar smirked, sticking her tongue out at Amber and snuggling up to her, "And you damn well better gimme company." She winked.

She unfurled a wing and wrapped it around her marefriend, bringing her in closer. "I need my little spoon Amber for a bit before serious Amber takes over. Then serious Solar will join her."