Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my first attempt at pony art

Rudehamster

Hello, Here is my first attempt at pony art, it is of my OC "Equity Court" (meaning fair court, based off of my Criminal Justice major in college) This is really my first time drawing since... like i was 11 xD

The background was just thrown together, I mainly focused on the pony itself.. Also, for some reason, the jpg is not as high quality as the origional, so it may be a bit blurry, I will attempt to fix it later... hopefully that fixed it :D

post-3574-0-72267800-1335218004_thumb.png

Edited by Rudehamster
  • Brohoof 2

Nice work...I thought the cutiemark was the USB logo (upside down) but on closer look is a scale.

Posted Image

Try to use the PNG format when you can, because GIF and JPG are lossy formats.

Edited by Flare^99999999999
  • Brohoof 1

Nice work...I thought the cutiemark was the USB logo (upside down) but on closer look is a scale.

Posted Image

Thanks xD, it is supposed to be the scales of justice :P

It's terrific! I think the only thing i can see wrong with it is the blur! This has been said, by use PNG instead.

Thanks, to be honest, I don't really like how it turned out xD, I feel like I can do better, mainly the color scheme is a bit.. meh... and the way he is standing is a bit awkward, but I shall improve!

Thanks, to be honest, I don't really like how it turned out xD, I feel like I can do better, mainly the color scheme is a bit.. meh... and the way he is standing is a bit awkward, but I shall improve!

Actually the color scheme was one of the things i liked a lot! The blue eyes clashes with the red mane/tail and goes together nicely!

It's good for a first time! :3

Posted Image

LMAO XD