Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Warm Wishes at Hearthmoon Village! (SoL/Romance)

Akari of Duskshire

@@VinylWubs,@@@@Gloomfury@@Dapper Charmer@@@Drago Ryder@@Professor Annabella,@@Damonater, @@CP3_P0n3, @,  

I have something to share with you all that will be useful.  It's a very messy, very amateur map of the town.

screen_shot_2015_12_21_at_1_58_17_am_by_

1)  Town Hall

2)  General Store

3)  Rather cheap inn with friendly employees and stuff that has seen better days

4)  Restaurant 

5)  Tavern

6)  Frostberry shop

7)  Library

8)  Antique shop

9)  Firewood shop

10)  Clothing store

11)  Candy shop

12)  Rather expensive inn with okay employees, a snooty owner, and rather high-quality stuff

13)  Harbormaster's house

Everything else is somepony's residence.  There's more to this town than what I'm showing here, but it's 2 in the morning where I am and I want to sleep.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4282625.screen_shot_2015_12_21_at_1_

1) Town Hall

2) General Store

3) Rather cheap inn with friendly employees and stuff that has seen better days

4) Restaurant

5) Tavern

6) Frostberry shop

7) Library

8) Antique shop

9) Firewood shop

10) Clothing store

11) Candy shop

12) Rather expensive inn with okay employees, a snooty owner, and rather high-quality stuff

13) Harbormaster's house

kinda remind me of that old SNES game XD

@@Damonater,

not trying to be mean or anything but (this has happened somewhere else too now) you have Gloom correct his OC is green, but I'm playing Summer for this rp she looks like this

post-35804-0-23408300-1450736825_thumb.png

I think you need to edit your latest post a little.

@@Damonater,

that is fine we are all human (but not here :D) and I just was noticing the language but don't fret,

if and when people want to come into the tavern I'll @ you more the merrier (when people can post cose Xmas and all) 

@@Gloomfury, probably just me I  would not be surprised that some could call me illiterate :D

@@CP3_P0n3,@@Akari of Duskshire,@@VinylWubs, @, @, @@Gloomfury, @@Dapper Charmer, @@Drago Ryder,  @@Damonater, @@Professor Annabella, @@CP3_P0n3,  

if and when people want to come into the tavern I'll @ you more the merrier (when people can post cose Xmas and all) 

Additional for those who may be wondering my interpretation of vampirism is taken from The Originals, in such vampire blood has healing properties but as you all know for this RP she only feeds on apples so yeah, (just in case)

• Brohoof 1

@@CP3_P0n3 

Did you want to pair up with Smoking Barrel? Or not really? Its up to you.

Wait, I'll get you back in the tavern, just need a few posts to get things right. Btw, is it ok if my mare punch your OC in the face later on?