Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my rainbow dash minecraft art

tekkifox

Here is my minecraft scene art of rainbow dash :)

It is a love scene of me and rainbow dash.

Forgive the massive gun but it kinda adds to the scene and shows innocence and foreboding.

Unfortunately its too late for me but rainbow dash, never!

I'm gonna add a pony to save the day, any suggestions? I was thinking twilight sparkle could conjure something up maybe.

Edited by rosscompwiz
  • Brohoof 2

Here is my minecraft scene art of rainbow dash :)

It is a love scene of me and rainbow dash.

Forgive the massive gun but it kinda adds to the scene and shows innocence and foreboding.

I'm gonna add a pony to save the day, any suggestions? I was thinking twilight sparkle could conjure something up maybe.

You have impressed me.

Not an hour after you join, you post art.

And minecraft art at that.

/)

• Brohoof 2

Looks cool, though for a love scene, I see an awful lot of Dash and hardly any you.

Did you build this completely on your own, with some WorldEdit assistance, or mostly using a schematic generator? If it's the first or second, mad props, though the dithering in the final image looks like it was done with a generator.

They were made by me after generating the images, admittedly I should have derived from the generation a bit, but all blocks were placed by me. I kinda got the idea for the scene after I built the flat one, so that stayed. In the end the gun was a team effort with people on my server kinda a mix of good / evil xD