Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to all the brony game servers?

Lonk Chase

Most of them are usually not that good of servers and only rely on being related to MLP for entertainment value.

We need a server where bronies can play regular games without being ridiculed by "anti-bronies", and that people who aren't on either side can play without having a cringe attack. Not very many mods, just enough to make it related but still be an enjoyable game for people who aren't a brony nor an anti-brony.

Whatcha think?

Hey there!

Funnily enough, that's exactly what PoniArcade, Poniverse's gaming community is about.

Bring along your buddies, details for our servers are at our website, or you can visit our forums to find people to play with.

We operate game nights every weekend. Bring your buddies and have an awesome time ^_^

Let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT: Regarding that last bit...

If bronies want to mix with others who are not necessarily part of the fandom - why not just play on another non-fandom server?

I used to play a hell lot of a Brony TF2 server called PoniPoni servers, back in 2012-2014 . Unfortunately, the server isn't as populated as before. When I played it back then, it used to be full 3/4 of the time (32/32). Now its just populated around 15-20 / 32 players. I guess people lost interest with time.

Hey there!

Funnily enough, that's exactly what PoniArcade, Poniverse's gaming community is about.

Bring along your buddies, details for our servers are at our website, or you can visit our forums to find people to play with.

We operate game nights every weekend. Bring your buddies and have an awesome time ^_^

Let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT: Regarding that last bit...

If bronies want to mix with others who are not necessarily part of the fandom - why not just play on another non-fandom server?

Problem. Most game nights, the servers aren't that populated. The first one I was in, only me and one other person was on.

If it changed, IDK, but case study for me showed that not very many people are on those servers. :(

And, good point. I may be a little "WHAT IF?!?!?!" on the anti-brony part of non-fandom servers, but hey, it could be a possibility.

EDIT: Oh, they just replace the emoticon with an emoji. What fun.

Edited by lonkfania
  • Brohoof 1