Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am totally lost...

Rainbowdash_82

Hello guys, I need help in writing a Twidash Fanfic, I started it off, but I have no Idea on how should I continue it! Here it is:

“Just another boring study day with twilight”, Rainbow said out loud. She was flying to Twilight’s castle to study some random thing on some random subject (again). She wasn’t looking forward to it, she hated studying. Yet, she still went, she loved being with Twilight. Rainbow loved everything about her; Her silky mane, her adorable purple eyes, her caring personality. Truth is, she only went to the book studies to check out Twilight, not the books. But she didn’t know how to get at her, she just hasn’t had the perfect moment or the courage to tell her that she likes her! Finally, Rainbow arrived to the castle and she knocked on the door, waiting for the lavender alicorn to open it. I hope it’s not some really boring textbook this time, or else I will die of boredom “RAINBOW! You finally showed up!” The lavender alicorn said excitedly. Hmm, twilight seems really excited and happy today, I wonder why, maybe because she got another book in the mail?

Can anypony help me continue it? Any help is appreciated :)

(This is my first fanfic I've written so it might suck :adorkable: )

Edited by RlikesRainbowdash