Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted ☕New artist to the site-Critic Appreciated!☕

Miku Hatsune

Hello Visual Art Board! 

I had just joined this website as recommended by someone who follows my Deviantart account, and I thought I should take a shot and go with the flow! I am new to drawing ponies and I am still getting the hang of the anatomy and what looks best in my style. I would really appreciate any tips or suggestions, as well as critic! I'm a big girl, so feel free to be as brutally honest as you can!

Compliments or components on my art that look nice or visually pleasing is also appreciated!

Thank you very much for your time! 

(Incoming image dump!)

318963e6be0e4c0215fb3b9149e49c0b.png(Adoptables- not yet for sale)

moon_princess_by_cinnamonteacup-d9luncz.adoptables__1___2_2_open_by_cinnamon_tea

(Currently on sale on Deviantart)

sfa_by_cinnamon_teacup-d9lz8db.png51179704_p25_master1200_by_cinnamon_teac

• Brohoof 5

I do quite like it. Your style does tend to gravitate towards more ornate ponies, which is great. I would be interested to see what a "normal" pony, such as pre-alicorn Twilight or Derpy would look in this style. It's a unique look, and it's very astetically pleasant. Thanks for sharing your work.

One:  You'er user name is super cute!

Two: You have talent,  never stop drawing!  I would to see some none-pony stuff!

All my non-pony stuff is over here! (the up to date stuff at least, haven't gone on my main deviantart blog and updated anything in a while...)

And thank you, I'm just thankful that the username wasn't taken!

I Love the hair!!! X3 

also the Cinnamon family now has a new member :P

Criticism: The proportions on the ponies below the first three are a bit off , though I chalk that up to Artistic style. thighs need some work

Overall: 8 outta 10, waaaaaaay above my level but still needs tune-up and practice to reach the top artists. 

Edited by Vulcan

I Love the hair!!! X3 

also the Cinnamon family now has a new member :P

Criticism: The proportions on the ponies below the first three are a bit off , though I chalk that up to Artistic style. thighs need some work

Overall: 8 outta 10, waaaaaaay above my level but still needs tune-up and practice to reach the top artists. 

The thighs are a beacon of sin and are literally the worst. 

283661__safe_rarity_animated_reaction-im

However! I am still working on it. Slowly but surely......

Anyway! thank you for the note on it! It's definitely something I'm practicing!

(Also? The Cinnamon family?)

I do quite like it. Your style does tend to gravitate towards more ornate ponies, which is great. I would be interested to see what a "normal" pony, such as pre-alicorn Twilight or Derpy would look in this style. It's a unique look, and it's very astetically pleasant. Thanks for sharing your work.

I'm planning on working on some more canon characters, mostly the mane 6! And eventually trying out the EG humane 6 at some point! 

Edited by Cinnamon Teacup
  • Brohoof 3