Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello...I guess...

Hephzi

Um, hi everypony. I'm not really sure what to write here so... Yeah. I joined the fandom about a year and a half ago, but never actually talked to anyone much so I thought ah ha! I shall join here and make some pals!! So I'm here now...and posting this topic thingmabobber. I love doing cross stitch and I play the ukulele and traditional Scottish fiddle (grade 8, if anyone's curious). I live in Norn Iron so not many bronies there to chat to. It's all "Milks gone doon again Mervin."and Hit the Diff. So thats really it. Me summed up in a few words... Umm...Yeah so... ... ... ... ... ...

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Hephzi! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums!  We always love to have more MLP fans here to discuss all things pony!  :D  By the way, what do you mean when you say that everyone around you says, "Milks gone doon again Mervin?"

• Brohoof 4

Hey there Hephzi and welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I absolutely freaking love tea, Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a magically adventurous one. :P

• Brohoof 4

Hello there 'Hephzi' welcome to the herd, and welcome to our wonderful forums :rarity:

I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends :kindness: 

I never thought I would ever see anypony mention 'Hit The Diff' but yahhh, I'm a trad Irish musician :pinkie:

If  you ever need any help finding your way around the forums, or just feel like a chat, please feel free to pm me

• Brohoof 3

By the way, what do you mean when you say that everyone around you says, "Milks gone doon again Mervin?"

Farmer stuff, milk prices are foing down and they are making less money from it.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 2