Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi glad to be here.

Quickskit

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through pony.fm

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was bored and decided to give the show a try.

I am a large fan of mlp, I play music and i'm new to animating, I want to make friends and meet new people because friendship is magic.

• Brohoof 8

Hi there QuickSkit! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) Nice to see more Derpy love.   :derp: 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Quickskit, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We're all here to help. ;)

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hello, welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! It's awesome to have you here, thank you ever so much for joining! :) I'm sure you'll love it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or simply want somepony to chat to, then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Quickskit!

hi im shadow dash ^^

came to make new friends did ya, you came to the right place ^^

theres lots of new pony friends to make here!

im sure you will enjoy the forums, if you ever have a question dont be afraid to ask me or anypony (we dont bite  :P )

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 2

Hey Quickskit and welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, a pretty pony named Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is an enjoyable one. :twi:

Edited by Kadae