Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming TF2 bronies

DANUTERCISD

@@DANUTERCISD

Hey there :)

As your topic has little to do with brony related material, and more about video games, I have moved your topic over to Media Discussion in Beyond Equestria :)

Also, just want to point out that the PArc Team here hosts servers for Team Fortress 2, if you are interested in playing with fellow bronies/members :)

I'm surprised if there isn't already a thread just like this, but whatever! 

My best class is definitely the pyro. I was playing Phlog pyro all the time, but I'm beginning to wonder if that weapon is really balanced anymore. Everypyro is using it now, and I almost feel bad, or "non legit", for using it.

I play sniper second most, favoring the bow, but sometimes I use the Machina.

I play primarily as pyro

Probably one of the few pyro mains in existence that appreciates the changes pyro got

I'm surprised if there isn't already a thread just like this, but whatever! 

My best class is definitely the pyro. I was playing Phlog pyro all the time, but I'm beginning to wonder if that weapon is really balanced anymore. Everypyro is using it now, and I almost feel bad, or "non legit", for using it.

I play sniper second most, favoring the bow, but sometimes I use the Machina.

There is a TF2 thread, but nobody ever seems to use it. I always see new TF2 threads pop up everywhere and I'm just like

hey, there's a perfectly good tf2 thread over there

I think the phlog is balanced. Not particularly hard to use, but not hard to counter either.

I've been switching around quite regularly, not sure which class to settle on.

Recently started trying out widowmaker/pistol/gunslinger battle engie.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

im surprised that they haven't nerfed the phlog, everybody complains about it being overpowered

overpowered is just a word people like to toss around when they wanna blame something else but themselves for their death. a truly broken weapon can be used effectively in any hands with little to no effective counters. before the buffs, the phlog was easily the weakest primary in the pyro's arsenal. the buff hasn't provided much significant change for my playstyle, but at least it's a bit more useful now. phlog pyros are still incredibly easy to counter and the phlog provides more of a skill balance than anything, sort of like the noob tube in call of duty.

@@DANUTERCISD,

ha named my knife

"you got blood on my hoof"

@,  

quickfix is called 

"the magic of friendship" 

beyond that I am a Medic, soldier, Engineer

play all the time and you guys can add me and play with me (im in aus though) 

It's been a while since I've played as I got a little frustrated by not being finding servers where people chat - if there's no communication, I might as well play with bots. I am keeping an eye on the PAC server, but it does seem like it needs to be updated.