Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think "THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT" should be rebooted for 2016?

Vulcan

25 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should be rebooted?

• Yes
    • No
    • Others (state below)

I know this maybe a silly question well two questions, first what about members with more than one OC (like me) I have 5 ATM. Secondly just submitting art would look awful because you would have vectors, and portrait styles and just ponies from pony maker I mean it would look like 70 children just stuck pictures of horses from tones of different sauces together on one page, dont get me wrong I love the Idea, just we'd need a artist or team more likely to make a more uniform appearance which in turn make a ton of work. Ah man I sound like a naysayer (no pun intended) but yeah just adding my thoughts to this as a member that has been here what now? 3 or 4 months now just there is so much out there.

• Brohoof 1

@,

For those with more than one OC , I assume they'd have to pick just one that represents them the most, with a few exceptions.

I do think it would be a mish mash of art styles but I see it more as a collage ^ ^ , If you notice the original image from the OP , the ponies actually have varying art styles and it doesn't look that bad , granted, I'm a terrible judge of quality X3

• Brohoof 1

Thought it through i say and perform little tasks to help out around here, I'll do it the whole damn thing if needed, start and monitor the thread vet all applicants, check all the images and well all of that stuff, but once this sounds like it's ready.