Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Wrath of Winter (monster hunting Rp)

The Pixelated Pony

https://mlpforums.com/topic/147798-the-wrath-of-winter-finally/RP (finally)

(Sequel to the Fierceness of Frost)
All across Equestria ponies are sleeping tucked up in there beds the only monsters in their minds are the imaginary ones hiding in the closet and under the bed. But unknown to the average citizen of Equestria there are a lot worse things then even the monsters in the bad lands it is a the job of one team of the quickest, bravest and smartest to bring these beasts to their knees. But every job has it's hazards, gains and price...

This has been in the works for AGES! And I am so sorry I haven't put it up yet. I've been busy. By the way you do not need to read the first Rp in this 'series' if you don't want to but if you wish to do so don't let me stop you. Let me know if you have any ideas on where we should take the group and what they should be hunting for.

Edited by mass fusion

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rping:

General forum rules.

Teams of at least two at all times (that's if we have four players then we split into two teams for the day.)

Pg13 language (as always)

At night you must find shelter. (To dark to explore)

Fire and warm outfits are needed so your character doesn't die of hypothermia or catch frostbite

Signing up:

Equipment. (General pack contains: matches, cigarettes, torch, military issue sword and 10mm hoofgun [10 rounds. only to be used in dire circumstances])

Oc link

Backstory

Resistance to cold.

@

Question: Since this is a sequel to The Fierceness of Frost I was wondering if Sparkle and Mist would still be together. I'd like to know so I can clarify if Mist is missing Sparkle while hunting this monster or if he is hunting this monster to keep his mind off of a break up with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Inn Keep. his equipment: his shield-door thing. He's basically a portable wall.

Link in sig. Everything in sig. Please tell me if you want to enable any of the optional modifiers

OR

Second Sight.

Link In sig.

Equipment: his throwing cards. For the standard equipment: he will use a revolver instead of a hoofgun. Only he and unicorns will be able to pull the trigger.

OR

Salleria

Link in sig

Equipment: her umbrella and standard equipment. Grenades, too.

Hi.

Inn Keep. his equipment: his shield-door thing. He's basically a portable wall.

Link in sig. Everything in sig. Please tell me if you want to enable any of the optional modifiers

OR

Second Sight.

Link In sig.

Equipment: his throwing cards. For the standard equipment: he will use a revolver instead of a hoofgun. Only he and unicorns will be able to pull the trigger.

OR

Salleria

Link in sig

Equipment: her umbrella and standard equipment. Grenades, too.

maybe not grenades. we're talking close range combat. aka. explosives are probably not the best idea...

other then that you are welcome to join with either

(sidenote: a revolver IS a hand(hoof)gun just high calibre.)

@,

I would like to use Icesius Blizzard:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-blizzard-r8023

Equipment: An old journal

so if you don't mind i'll have to put your current request on hold until I get either a yes or no from Enzo. or if Enzo can handle two characters then we can fit everyone in (your call Enzo) 

Bro, give J.R priority. For now, I'll sign up with second Sight. If there's still space AFTER JR joins, I'll join with Salleria, too. And those grenades don't necessarily have to be explosive.

Edited by Guest

@,

Oh....ok then.

Bro, give J.R priority. For now, I'll sign up with second Sight. If there's still space AFTER JR joins, I'll join with Salleria, too. And those grenades don't necessarily have to be explosive.

okay then J.R you are accepted.

Enzo. we could try doing a scooby doo like thing. with one team of three and one of two? the only thing is that might be more confusing then two teams.