Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Naruto Roleplay [OOC]

Venomous

@@Venomous,

I was under the impression that they'd meet Eriza in the Hide out o_o

Alright, I can work with this.

(Doing a lot of writing at the moment o_o  Might not be posting tonight)

Blitz is a bit further ahead doing recon. When he heads back to help the others, intercepting him would be a good moment to enter with your character.

Blitz is a bit further ahead doing recon. When he heads back to help the others, intercepting him would be a good moment to enter with your character.

Great Idea .

Would it be alright if Eriza uses her Gen Jutsu on Blitz?  

Sure. I don't see why not.

Thank you, Ill be sure to keep it PG-13  :love:

It'll take awhile to post, Apologies, My thesis papers are due tomorrow, So I've been putting most of my efforts on that... 

Assuming you don't have an oc that initiates all of this, then most likely. Not having anyone to do this with would also pose a problem. :shrug: 

If you like , I can have Eriza be the OC that initiates it. She was from the leaf village after all, and for good reason.

Maybe she can persuade you to turn against your allies in this current battle, and you can retreat with Eriza after? 

Thank you, Ill be sure to keep it PG-13  :love:

It'll take awhile to post, Apologies, My thesis papers are due tomorrow, So I've been putting most of my efforts on that... 

If you like , I can have Eriza be the OC that initiates it. She was from the leaf village after all, and for good reason.

Maybe she can persuade you to turn against your allies in this current battle, and you can retreat with Eriza after?

That could work, but he won't turn initially. I want it to be a slow process.

(edited)

I must've missed something. Where did The Down Trotten post his OC's bio sheet in this thread? :confused:

Also @@The Down Trotten I really don't think this is your kind of RP. Considering you don't like anime or even giving your characters Alignments. I just figured I should probably tell you because it would be a shame for you to join this RP only to end up finding out that it wasn't your thing.

EDIT: I seem to be too late saying this...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

(edited)

Meh I think I'll give it a shot:

Name: Musashi

Appearance:
lcJG3n1.png

Jutsu(s) and specialties:

Master Swordsman: Musashi cannot use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu because he is not a Ninja. But he is a powerful Samurai and a terror with a blade. Capable of defeating an entire army and moving/fighting faster than the speed of sound. His blade is forever tinged red soaked with the blood of the many people he has killed.

Village: Land of Iron

Rank: None. He is a Samurai not a Ninja. (I'm probably just being stupid and forgetting that Samurais have ranks too)

Affiliation: Neutral

Personality: Musashi is very calm, cool, collected and mysterious. Though sometimes his emotional instability can be a disadvantage in battle. He is somewhat of a coldhearted and distant Samurai. He lives for battle and swordsmanship and seeks out strong opponents for challenging fights to prove his skill.

Bio: Musashi was born in the Land of Iron and was proven to be a prodigy swordsman from childhood. He was always very different from other Samurai because of how he never wore armor. But he graduated rising to new ranks of swordsmanship at a fast pace.

I dunno if I'll join yet or not I mainly just wanna see if my character can get approved. But upon thinking it over I do think that I should start RPing on here again. It might help me hone my RPing skills.

Hope I filled out the template correctly.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

@@Venomous,

1. Is it too late to join?

2. If not, ill just take my time and create my own OC right away.

3. Are Kekkei Genkai invalid? because I found one with ice ninjutsu without being in the Yuki clan.

@@Venomous,

1. Is it too late to join?

2. If not, ill just take my time and create my own OC right away.

3. Are Kekkei Genkai invalid? because I found one with ice ninjutsu without being in the Yuki clan.

1. Applications can still be filled out.
  2. Yes, Kekkei Genkai are allowed. My OC, along others, possess them. (In fact, there is one OC currently in the role play who uses an ice style jutsu just like yours. Mine, snow)

However, keep in mind that I am looking for Akatsuki members for this role play at this point; as we already have wnough protagonists. If you wish to participate, please fill out the appropriate application. Then, I will take time to approve it or deny it.

:grin2:

• Brohoof 1

@@Venomous,

Oh sorry i wasnt talking about my Oc... just the one you mentioned, but I will however participate with the Akatsuki.

If you're okay with that condition, i'd love to review your application.

:grin2:

@@Venomous, Did you see the OC I submitted on the last page?

Yes.

I am looking it over and coming to a decision.

• Brohoof 1

@@Venomous,

Name: Suikoro Senzi ["Dice" Senzi]

Appearance: Pale skin, bright amber irises, long wild black hair with orange tips, femininely features and frame, custom Kaguya eye shadow, custom Kaguya forehead scarlet and full sharp teeth which was modified by his Kekkei Genkai

(Current clothing) -Top- half purple striped silver kimono, -Bottom- widely laced black pants and ninja boots, -Under top- short red tank and fish net sleeves,

-Head- face bandage wrap leaving his right eye uncovered.

(Uniform) Akatsuki cloak without his kimono.

Jutsu(s) and specialties: Kaguya Clan's Kekkei Genkai Shikotsumyaku ( dead bone pulse ), water and wind chakra nature, excellent intellect, speed and taijutsu skill.

Rarely hesitates during battle to get the job done fast (never underestimates his opponents no matter what).

-Preferable fighting styles- is either extremist or strategistic... depending on the situation.

-Actual jutsus- (Water release)> Water clone, gunshot, great gunshot, tornado of water, water prison, water shuriken and great waterfall.

(Wind release) Rotating shuriken, vacuum wave and vacuum blade.

Tools: Loads of shuriken, tag bombs with or without kunai, antidotes, blood and calcium pills.

Village: Leaf

Affiliation: ^

Personality- Serious, focused, very relaxed, rarely sad or angry at all, mostly deadpan, mostly careless, neat, sometimes quiet or mute, self doubtful, sometimes a flirtatious tease, and sometimes a goofball along with being a tease.

Bio: (Quick story) At age 11... this boy left as Kaguya Clan's rogue prodigy ninja. Suikoro only left,

because how the way they fight killing themselves... futuristicly showing that they'll decrease clan's population serverly,

Seemingly leaving him with almost no reasonable option to live any further along side his parents.

He wanted to find something worth while on his own adventures.

2 year later... Suikoro travelled and lived in Kirigakure alone, disguising his clan profile. By then... Suikoro couldn't find nothing better than becoming a real

even better and stronger Kaguya his own way, along...secretly learning every certain possible jutsu. The boy trained harder than any average chunin could with a little help from his sensei that specializes water and wind release (has no other comrades... mostly trains alone far away while researching on water and wind release scrolls)

from others -including his sensei- to perfect his Kekkei Genkai) until everyone saw his bloodline limit (became feared and hated during a wild event that been had taken place).

1 years later after age 15... Suikoro left... stopping at Konohagakure becoming a hidden mist

exiled ninja (on anbu hit list also changing his personality drasticly), but now wearing new cloths and changed his name to Venisee, disguising... yet his past also. Suikoro *cough* Venisee decided to take a break from everything

periodly (retaken every academy test without showing Shikotsumyaku ever). Suikoro will continue to find more power somehow or just live a boring

life as he encountered and joined the Akatsuki. (was a researching jutsus and medical science during his free time in Konohagakure)

Akatsuki reasons: (Quick details)

1. Wanting to become a stronger kaguya ninja in replace of his own clan.

2. Learn how the shinobi world is truely seen by both Akatsuki and great nations personally.

3. Occupy his time the "fun" way (as in action).

4. Continue advance medical research during free time.

[i'm not very good at stories.... please point out any mistakes. XP]

Can you share with me some of your OC's weaknesses?

@@Venomous, Did you see the OC I submitted on the last page?

Can you share some of your OC's weaknesses with me?

Can you share some of your OC's weaknesses with me?

I didn't really see why it was necessary to give him any since he's just a normal human who can be killed just as easily as any normal human can. And I kind of thought the fact that he doesn't know any jutsus the same as Rock Lee would make him fair. All he has is swordsmanship and nothing more. Same as how Rock Lee only has martial arts.

@@Venomous,

Name: Suikoro Senzi ["Dice" Senzi]

Appearance: Pale skin, bright amber irises, long wild black hair with orange tips, femininely features and frame, custom Kaguya eye shadow, custom Kaguya forehead scarlet and full sharp teeth which was modified by his Kekkei Genkai

(Current clothing) -Top- half purple striped silver kimono, -Bottom- widely laced black pants and ninja boots, -Under top- short red tank and fish net sleeves,

-Head- face bandage wrap leaving his right eye uncovered.

(Uniform) Akatsuki cloak without his kimono.

Jutsu(s) and specialties: Kaguya Clan's Kekkei Genkai Shikotsumyaku ( dead bone pulse ), water and wind chakra nature, excellent intellect, speed and taijutsu skill.

Rarely hesitates during battle to get the job done fast (never underestimates his opponents no matter what).

-Preferable fighting styles- is either extremist or strategistic... depending on the situation.

-Actual jutsus- (Water release)> Water clone, gunshot, great gunshot, tornado of water, water prison, water shuriken and great waterfall.

(Wind release) Rotating shuriken, vacuum wave and vacuum blade.

Tools: Loads of shuriken, tag bombs with or without kunai, antidotes, blood and calcium pills.

Village: Leaf

Affiliation: ^

Personality- Serious, focused, very relaxed, rarely sad or angry at all, mostly deadpan, mostly careless, neat, sometimes quiet or mute, self doubtful, sometimes a flirtatious tease, and sometimes a goofball along with being a tease.

Bio: (Quick story) At age 11... this boy left as Kaguya Clan's rogue prodigy ninja. Suikoro only left,

because how the way they fight killing themselves... futuristicly showing that they'll decrease clan's population serverly,

Seemingly leaving him with almost no reasonable option to live any further along side his parents.

He wanted to find something worth while on his own adventures.

2 year later... Suikoro travelled and lived in Kirigakure alone, disguising his clan profile. By then... Suikoro couldn't find nothing better than becoming a real

even better and stronger Kaguya his own way, along...secretly learning every certain possible jutsu. The boy trained harder than any average chunin could with a little help from his sensei that specializes water and wind release (has no other comrades... mostly trains alone far away while researching on water and wind release scrolls)

from others -including his sensei- to perfect his Kekkei Genkai) until everyone saw his bloodline limit (became feared and hated during a wild event that been had taken place).

1 years later after age 15... Suikoro left... stopping at Konohagakure becoming a hidden mist

exiled ninja (on anbu hit list also changing his personality drasticly), but now wearing new cloths and changed his name to Venisee, disguising... yet his past also. Suikoro *cough* Venisee decided to take a break from everything

periodly (retaken every academy test without showing Shikotsumyaku ever). Suikoro will continue to find more power somehow or just live a boring

life as he encountered and joined the Akatsuki. (was a researching jutsus and medical science during his free time in Konohagakure)

Akatsuki reasons: (Quick details)

1. Wanting to become a stronger kaguya ninja in replace of his own clan.

2. Learn how the shinobi world is truely seen by both Akatsuki and great nations personally.

3. Occupy his time the "fun" way (as in action).

4. Continue advance medical research during free time.

[i'm not very good at stories.... please point out any mistakes. XP]

I apologize for being a backseat mod but I feel like I should point out the flaw with this character sheet since Venomous didn't notice it. You're supposed to put Good, Bad or Neutral for Affiliation.

I didn't really see why it was necessary to give him any since he's just a normal human who can be killed just as easily as any normal human can. And I kind of thought the fact that he doesn't know any jutsus the same as Rock Lee would make him fair. All he has is swordsmanship and nothing more. Same as how Rock Lee only has martial arts.

That is understandable.

Perhaps you could instead inform me of his limitations of his swordsmanship. 

That is understandable.

Perhaps you could instead inform me of his limitations of his swordsmanship. 

Well he would be at least Jonin or Anbu level. Much like how Gai Sensei is so good at Taijutsu.

I apologize for being a backseat mod but I feel like I should point out the flaw with this character sheet since Venomous didn't notice it. You're supposed to put Good, Bad or Neutral for Affiliation.

Oh yes my bad.... seem to miss it after many corrections I needed to do during typing. (his affiliation is obviously "bad")

I was expecting you'll say that.... well as being in the Akatsuki I was thinking he'll be little stronger than a jonin...

------------------------------------

Possible weaknesses:

1. lightning jutsu... as long the enemy gets around his wind style moves or while water style is active.

(which are very least wind jutsus....like just vacuum wave and vacuum sword)

2. Catching him with very strong attacks to destroy his Shikotsumyaku. (lighting style recommended since bones are like half earth type

.... giving little elemental bonus or just something highly dense/compressed)

3. Genjutsu will slow him down... but he has enough knowledge to notice and break it after a while. (depending how good and what type of genjutsu)

4. Loosing too much blood by hitting certain weak spots between bone gaps.... example: joints, eyes and such.

5. Poison gas/seasoning, because if needles cant get through the bone its useless.

---------------------------------------------

If that isn't enough, then mind telling me what I need to change.... story, jutsu, etc... to make him weaker?

Oh yes my bad.... seem to miss it after many corrections I needed to do during typing. (his affiliation is obviously "bad")

I was expecting you'll say that.... well as being in the Akatsuki I was thinking he'll be little stronger than a jonin...

------------------------------------

Possible weaknesses:

1. lightning jutsu... as long the enemy gets around his wind style moves or while water style is active.

(which are very least wind jutsus....like just vacuum wave and vacuum sword)

2. Catching him with very strong attacks to destroy his Shikotsumyaku. (lighting style recommended since bones are like half earth type

.... giving little elemental bonus or just something highly dense/compressed)

3. Genjutsu will slow him down... but he has enough knowledge to notice and break it after a while. (depending how good and what type of genjutsu)

4. Loosing too much blood by hitting certain weak spots between bone gaps.... example: joints, eyes and such.

5. Poison gas/seasoning, because if needles cant get through the bone its useless.

---------------------------------------------

If that isn't enough, then mind telling me what I need to change.... story, jutsu, etc... to make him weaker?

Those will work fine ^.^

I just want to be sure that everyone's OC has some sort if weakness, ya know? OP OCs are things I want to avoid.

• Brohoof 1

Still not sure if I'm gonna join or not but is my OC acceptable?

I just would like to know what your OC's limitations are.

I just would like to know what your OC's limitations are.

Not sure what you mean exactly. Well he's probably somewhere around either Itachi or Killer B's level in terms of skill I would say. But he definitely would not stand a chance against someone like Obito or Kaguya etc.