What style of clothing do you wear?

ManaMinori

They call me swagmaster Z. Lord of the swag, high priest of the clean order of dope. Anyway, I only up my game outside, if that's what you mean. The level of discomfort is often proportionate to the level of swag... so I dress pretty lazy when I'm by myself. But I like bright flashy things- boots, jackets, and unnecessary accessories. 

• 2 years later...

I always wear either denim jeans or denim shorts. Depends on the weather. If it's cold or on the cooler side, jeans it is. If it's warm or hot, I pull out the denim shorts. And shirts? I tend to mix it up. :-D Nothing TOO girly fru fru though. :mlp_gag: Although, I do like a lot of light pink. I also tend to wear a lot of blue, green or red. :mlp_wat: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I usually go with go with whatever is most comfortable - track pants and a T-shirt. I may also include a sweater or beanie if it's cold. 

• 1 year later...

A t-shirt and sweatpants. If I go out in public, it's usually a jacket or hoodie, jeans, and I've taken a liking to boots recently, as well. Also, my clothes are mostly dark. With the exception of three shirts and one hoodie, all of my clothes are black or dark gray.

When I get the money to spare on fashion maybe I'll start changing changing up what I wear, but for now it's just simple stuff.

Edited by Booker